Linkin Park Gets Shocked

Discussion in 'News' started by Andrea, Nov 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

Rapper, songwriter and producer Timbaland has announced he is working on a follow up to his 2007 release "Shock Value" with "Shock Value II". It has been reported that he already recorded tracks with Akon, Gwen Stefani and Linkin Park.

No release date has been set but we will keep you updated when more information is released about the project.

Thanks to Lord Johnny & Babak for the news!

Tim

Tim My perversion power is accumulating LPA Super Member

Who didn't see this coming, really (after the VMA performance and whatnot)?
    Just like the Busta collaboration, this could be alright, or total shit. :lol:

Rather Red

Rather Red Well-Known Member

AWESOME i'm stoked.

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

I think it has a lot more potential than the collaboration with Busta, personally.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I think it has a TON of potential. Timbaland is an incredible producer and I absolutely loved his Shock Value CD. It was surprisingly good.

I'm hoping LP makes a new song with him and that is not just a remix.

2xPutt

2xPutt Well-Known Member

when it comes to Rap, I tend to just say "ugh" and look away; but when I look back on what The X-Ecutioners did with LP, I'm always thrilled to hear what LP and this or that rap artist could do. What is the count now on "upcoming announced may never hear" projects?

Busta
    Timbaland
    KoRn

any more? Rap or even rock collabs?

btw: I also liked Slow Your Roll, I thought Chester's part was beautiful :eek:

vampirekittenLP

vampirekittenLP Well-Known Member

Gitsnik

Gitsnik WAAAGH!!! Über Member

Sounds cool :)

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

Explain what the hell happened to Nelly Furtado, then. Didn't Timbaland produce her latest, too? :lol:

JoMe

JoMe Well-Known Member

I'm not a big fan of Timbaland. I think most of the music he's producing sound the same, but I'm not judging this out untill I've heard it.

John

John LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

wow i sent this news to derek like 4 days ago and he ignores my message just like always and then somebody report the news and they give the person credit, that's bullshit.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Did you ever stop to think maybe he didn't get your message? Not that I know the situation or anything but there's no sense throwing a fuss over something so trivial.

Anyways, I'm wondering if it's going to be the whole band or just one or two of the guys.

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

that was the performance the band did at this years VMAs. Timberland just did an intro for the track..

i dont think this has anything to do with this piece of news

Derek

I'm sorry to be rude but did you ever think that maybe we have lives and haven't had enough time to post news on the website? Work has been kicking my ass, and I only have enough time to read the forums and barely to post any news. I remember you PMing me something, but I didn't have time to read the message...which is why you should post things in Got News? for now on if you want to receive credit.

FYI: Mark, our biggest news poster is now head first into college and will not be able to post news even half as often as he used to. Linkin Park, as great of a band as they are...do not dominate our schedules 24/7 and if you're going to make that big of a deal out of not being put on the front page then I honestly don't know what to tell you. Either way I think you've overreacted here and need to calm down. You're being rude and ignorant, and inconsiderate of how busy our lives have become, and that my friend just pisses me off. Do us all a favor and please start showing us a bit more respect for the hard work we do so that you can get your daily Linkin Park fix. We do all of this without making a penny off of it as every donation we receive goes straight into the hosting bills for this site. We don't charge for membership, and we require nothing of you but just your respect and appreciation.

I would respect it if you please start showing a little bit more of the latter. Thank you.

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

You couldve just said you forgot to read his PM :lol:

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

Where was it posted in Got News? Hmmm? You've been here long enough to know that all news posts go in that thread. Not our fault. I edited the news post to give you credit anyway. Your welcome.

Derek

I suppose, but I thought the "just like always" remark was unneeded. If I recall he's only ever PMed me once, and that was for this news post...so to claim I 'always' ignore him is slightly ridiculous and highly untrue.

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

No offense, but is your ego so fragile that you need to be the one whose name is given credit for reporting a news story?

Derek

Amen.

I reported the arm break story to Blabbermouth days before they posted it and they didn't end up giving LPA credit. I shrugged it off and thought 'hey water over the bridge'. I didn't write them to let them know that they suck and that they ignored me again.

Bryan

Bryan Well-Known Member

Cool! Can't wait for this, I saw it on wiki but didn't know if I should believe it or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.