Linkin Park Demand Release From Warner Bros

Discussion in 'News' started by Mark, May 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Cale.

Cale. Banned

:lol: What's new?

More than half the members on that are fucking stupid 11 year olds who have nothing constructive to say about anything.

Much like this post... :unsure: [/b][/quote]
    well they just bash everyband on there :p

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

I can wait.

The next album will be MUCH better now.

Finally.

Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

Hm, interesting. :)

Can't wait for the next album either. ^_^

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

Before you go spouting out rumors, the delay for Fort Minor has not been confirmed. Secondly, I thought you were done with the whole short-hand typing crap, were you not?

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

well done LP - it is a brave step to take but well worth it i think.

$pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

:lol: What's new?

More than half the members on that are fucking stupid 11 year olds who have nothing constructive to say about anything.

Much like this post... :unsure: [/b][/quote]
    Shit, I wish I knew an 11 year old that liked Bloodbath or Nile.

lnkn_drgn_prk

lnkn_drgn_prk Well-Known Member

I just can't believe that WB is so...stupid (for lack of a better word)

I mean, LP was there biggest money maker...and without the artist, WMG is nothing so I would think they should put more like $375 million of that $750 million (which is half for those that can't do math that fast :p) toward the music ops (promo, some to the artist [especially LP], marketing, etc.)

I am very disappointed with WB and hope that LP can get this issue resolved soon. Don't mean to sound greedy, but I WANT THE BLOODY NEW ALBUM OUT NOW !!!!! (w00t) :p :chemist: :chaz: B)

Maybe they could afford to be their own label...I mean, each mbr has their own little music company thing (whatever they is) [ChesterChaz Publishing, Big Bad Mr Hahn (something or other), Pankakey Cakes .....]

[EDIT]
    I don't think it's all that unreasonable.

(Did anybody read that article on Blabbermouth.net about Chaz and Sam spliting? Click here for the Celeb Justice article)

RX8LP

RX8LP Well-Known Member

Before you go spouting out rumors, the delay for Fort Minor has not been confirmed. Secondly, I thought you were done with the whole short-hand typing crap, were you not? [/b][/quote]
    lol...you cant be serious. Just one little word man. Relax it was just a small mixtake.

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

no, they dont :lol:

USAF.07

USAF.07 Well-Known Member

well they just bash everyband on there :p [/b][/quote]
    Well most of the people on that site are pissy because their terrible no talent death metal bands will be unknown in the depths of music history except to them while much greater bands like Linkin Park with more talent and recognition take the spotlight, they even hate on bands like Static-X and Korn, it's like the anti-nu metal site there.

So basically if your lead singer is talented at screaming words with a deep growl where no one can understand the lyrics while the guitarist turns his amps up 100% and tries to play as loud as he can then your band will be well received on blabbermouth.net B)

$pvcxGhxztCasey

*sigh*

I weep for LPA. If this what the new batch of newbies is like... oh god.

RX8LP

RX8LP Well-Known Member

*sigh*

I weep for LPA. If this what the new batch of newbies is like... oh god. [/b][/quote]
    ^so harsh ;)

$pvcxGhxztCasey

Yet so true.

USAF.07

Wow I just learned that my music opinions were influenced by my post count :eek: Thanks guys for letting me know ;) , I suppose when I get up to your "level" I'll learn to appreciate that so called "music" everyone loves on blabbermouth because that's where all the cool kids go right? (w00t)

$pvcxGhxztCasey

I'm basing how you're a newbie off your join date. Because you are one. You joined 2 months ago. That's a newbie. Postcount doesn't matter.

And I like how you just generalize metal and say the guitars are cranked to 10, and the vocals are "screaming all the time". Yeah. And because Linkin Park is a better band than, say, Nevermore? Oh right, you don't know who Nevermore is probably. Nevermind.

^_^

USAF.07

Cool, the date I started posting now controls my opinions on music, this just keeps getting better. I could bring my age into this by saying that since I'm 4 years older I know more about good music, but wouldn't that be just stupid?

And as far as generalizing that genre, the posters on blabbermouth do the same thing all the time about bands they hate because they are commercial. I have nothing against underground music, I listen to a lot of stuff you probably never heard of either, but that's beside the point.

When I go to Blabbermouth to read an LP news link, I don't need to see 4 pages on how much everyone hates Linkin Park, I don't understand where that rancid hatred comes from, maybe you can fill me in on that?. The people on that site just seem ignorant, closed minded, and think that everything besides death metal is evil, I was just fighting fire with fire by attacking it.

$pvcxGhxztCasey

They didn't rag on Nine Inch Nails, or Mudvayne, from what I've seen. Yeah, there's a few dickheads and assholes there. Okay, there's alot, but not everyone there hates mainstream rock.

And personally, Linkin Park is the worst that mainstream rock has to offer. It's cliche and boring, and the last album was exactly like the last, and didn't expand at all, save one song maybe. That's why they rag on it, and rightfully so too. Alot of members here do it as well, just in a better fasion.

And I never said your postcount or join date dictactes your personal opinion on music. I just don't like it when newbies, or anyone for that matter, lumps in a few fans with a whole genre. It makes the nice fans look like shit, etc. Nothing against you. :)

USAF.07

I agree, I'm sure not everyone is like that on blabbermouth, but like you said most are. Just like on here not everyone loves LP, maybe they just like posting here, and they have that right.

As for Blabbermouth I think I'll stay off it for good now :lol: It's like when I accidently stumble on pro-Bush site, I'm still too young to have high blood pressure when I go on sites I hate.

Chris.

Chris. LPA Super Member Über Member

Bottomline is that at least half the people on Blabbermouth make themselves out to be closed-minded arragont assholes that despise anything that isn't their precious heavy metal and feel the need to make hateful comments about bands that they find to be "inferior" to their tastes.

Im not even backing LP, I dont really like LP anymore, I just hate the way the majority of people act on Blabbermouth.

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

lol...you cant be serious. Just one little word man. Relax it was just a small mixtake. [/b][/quote]
    Capitalization's another one. I'm suprised you made it to college. :eek: ;) :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.