KoRn Leak / Review

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Cal, Nov 15, 2003.

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

Yea Nas is on the CD, I love to hear Rock and Rap together :D

Phantom Duck

Phantom Duck You are my detonator. LPA Super Member

That's why we all love LP :D

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

Amy... will... buy CD?
    Jesus Christ, something is wrong here :lol: [/b][/quote]
    OI! I buy a lot of cds.

Phantom Duck

OI! I buy a lot of cds. [/b][/quote]
    Amy buys CDs. :shifty:

:lol:

**UPDATE**
    Take A Look In The Mirror will be in stores THIS FRIDAY November 21st. Make sure to get yours early because there is a limited edition digipak version of the CD containing a bonus DVD with 30 minutes of extra content.

This was sent to be by e-mail from korn.com.

DHopper

DHopper Well-Known Member

First of all, chill out. I know you want to enforce the rules, but not all "enforcers" have to be mean. A warning can be done in a polite manner.

Now to this thread, great album. I received this album from Sony to review, and it's solid material.

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

First of all, chill out. I know you want to enforce the rules, but not all "enforcers" have to be mean. A warning can be done in a polite manner. [/b][/quote]
    When you've told him many times and he blatantly ignores you, and probably has had more than 3 warnings about the issue, being nice is out of the question. And unless you want to be warned for telling the staff how to do their job, I suggest you keep quiet too.

DHopper

When you've told him many times and he blatantly ignores you, and probably has had more than 3 warnings about the issue, being nice is out of the question. And unless you want to be warned for telling the staff how to do their job, I suggest you keep quiet too. [/b][/quote]
    Did I tell you how to do your job? No.
    I suggested a way to handle the situation. It would then be your choice to use the suggestion or not.

Do I care whether you use the suggestion or not? No.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I suggested a way to handle the situation. It would then be your choice to use the suggestion or not.

Do I care whether you use the suggestion or not? No. [/b][/quote]
    Back off, and let us do our jobs the way we feel they should be done.

You can go somewhere else and tell the admins how to do their jobs, but you're not going to be doing that here.

arT saveS

arT saveS Y2K

DHopper: ADMINS are here for multiple reasons, and one of those are to enforce the rules. I think that if they were chosen to be an admin/mod/lpa team, then they probably know how to run the site/forums. But thats my opinion. (By the way, Im not flaming you, because thats your opinion and I respect it, I am simply stating mine.)

P.S. If you didn't care if Todd used your suggestion, you would have never suggested it in the first place.

DHopper

I respect your opinion. I do not care whether my suggestions are used because I do not have any control over it.

I only try to suggest ideas because some of the people that get "yelled at" could be younger kids. Some might not know any better. But, I know some people can get out of hand.

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

I noticed a lot of threads that have to do with Korn end up having sh*t hit the fan.

A.D.I.D.A.S.

A.D.I.D.A.S. Banned

Sh*t hits the fan because Korn ROCK! i think derek, is it? and the "moderators" need to all grow the f*ck up, where here to talk about the new Korn album not to hear you whining little freaks have a female dog fight.

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

Alot of people seem to get banned in the "Other Bands" section. ;)

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

Did you really have to say that? :huh:

Oh well, you've just recieved a warning for flaming the staff.

You know... It's really harsh when you put down everyone... Especially people who don't do anything to you. I think that shows more immaturity than those who try to settle the differences.

A lot of people forget the greatest rule to follow in this forum... IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, DO NOT SAY IT AT ALL.

The reason this thread errupted was NOT because we're on 'your case'. Hell, you want us to grow up? How about not swearing at us? It's pretty rude to tell us that we're not doing our jobs when we're inforcing discipline, something obviously people don't know. Why doesn't anyone listen to me? Especially me. I wasn't always a staff member, and like I keep saying over and over again, you, the members have no idea how hard this job is.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I'm not going to even waste my time and energy on you, by making a post in reply to the sudden attack you made towards me out of nowhere. I didn't provoke you or anything so follow my little advice and get a life. Because unlike that really good KoRn song you don't "got the life" and need to get your priorities straight, before you go and insult people who don't deserve it.

For your information I am a KoRn fan. I have been with them since Follow The Leader and have since heard all of thier albums, and I can tell you right now if Jon saw how bad you were making the band look by being immature and bashing other bands, he'd be disgusted.

You act like a kid and I can guarantee you that by attacking me, and several other well respected staff members on these forums you haven't done much to gain respect in your very brief stay here on LPA. I say brief because that last warning was your third and your final warning on these forums. I will be the better man and give you some time to respond to me, but I can guarantee you the fact remains that your reply to me will be your last post on these forums.

<!--QuoteBegin--DHopper
    @Nov 18 2003, 09:15 PM

Do I care whether you use the suggestion or not? No.
    [/quote]

No, but you will care that you are warned for being disrespectful to the staff.

I'm not going to be nice about you pushing us around when you already made it your effort to make us look bad in the P.O.D thread, which could have been avoided had you actually listened to us when we said we had no contacts for the news and got it from thier forums. We said it three times yet you still had to nerve to try to make us look bad in public.

No surprise there however, as thats all you did with your other site Derek. I thought you we're going to put the past behind you, but you didn't. You're still as Anti-LPA as before, and I'm sorry but chill out and learn to respect the way we do our jobs.

May

May Ambient

ANYWAYS back ont topic...

I couldn't resist!! i had to hear the cd!! i heard half of it to be fair :p omg i love the song feat. Nas! Amazing!! I love this cd so far!! I can't wait for it to be released!

[p.s] Admins. you guys are doing a great job in these forums! Amazing job! *thumbs up*

Bryan

Bryan Guest

How about everyone stops being stupid and fighting with each other and lets just discuss Korn's new album. :)

Cal

Cal LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

todd i dont blatantly ignore you, i want to abide by the rules here, i just dont really fully understand what i can and cant do on the matter of mp3's, i thought it would be ok if i sent it on msn and stuff

Phantom Duck

I'm in a great dilemma: should i get Take a look in the mirror or LIT on tuesday? :wth:

Bryan

Bryan Guest

todd i dont blatantly ignore you, i want to abide by the rules here, i just dont really fully understand what i can and cant do on the matter of mp3's, i thought it would be ok if i sent it on msn and stuff [/b][/quote]
    I'm not trying to be mean because I don't want you to get banned...you're a big contributer to the forums so just completly stay away from mp3's. Just don't even mention them, or sending them, or where to get them, or links to them, or telling people you'll send it to them. Don't get yourself banned over a simple mp3. The only way you can give out a link to an mp3 is if it is on the bands' official website.