Kerranging The Habit

Discussion in 'News' started by Will, May 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

can people ask for the link from me PMING????

sorry for double posting.... :( [/b][/quote]
    No!

2. Leslie

Leslie huh? LPA Super Member

The video is great! :D

3. Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

how long does it take to get to Canada?

im getting tired of waiting ^_^

4. Private Donut

Private Donut Well-Known Member

When exactly is BTH coming out in the USA?

5. Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

So its true there was a crappy 11MB video out on the net :eek: damn that was pretty fast for the video to get ripped lol. Too bad you guys are stuck with that crappy video :D I cant wait to see it on GOOD QUALITY picture TV B)

6. Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

No one knows.

7. breaking_point

breaking_point Member

Yeah, its kinda scary how people on this side of the atlantic (The Americas) have no idea when its coming out (or atleast I dont)... I CANT WAIT ANYLONGER! haha yeah... from the point two second clips I've seen, IT LOOKS FLIPPIN' AWESOME :rawk: good video with an awesome song... hmmm I'm getting wet just thinking about it... (w00t) I mean uhhh...

hmmm I wish certain things weren't illegal... meh oh well I'll be a good little girl and wait... :innocent:

8. tkd_rap

tkd_rap Banned

well for all of you who havent seen it yet, your in for a treat! this vid simply rocks, any one know when the single cd is released?

9. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Basically to explain it better, by request from Warner Bros and Linkin Park themselves there will be absolutely NO (meaning ZERO) leakage of the video on these forums.

Not one person on here is allowed to ask for the video, post links for it or send links/discuss trading of the video over Private Messages. Although we respect ever members right to privacy, if we feel suspcious that a certain member has been trading the video through private messages we will not persist to confirm our suspicious and warn/ban the person as we see fit.

None of this is a joke anyone. What you guys are trying to do is absolutely illegal and can be prosecuted under the full extent of the law. We strongly urge everyone on these forums for thier own well being not to discuss any way of getting the video as although it has premiered over in Asia it has not been OFFICIALLY released as a single worldwide and thus is not ready for worldwide viewing.

Keep it in mind, I don't want to have to ban any of you guys for illegal activity as you and me both know it's simply not worth it.

10. Trumtram

Trumtram Well-Known Member

oh come on, then you have to ban Will for 1000 albums he downloads which is in fact illegal, too.

in addition you have to ban me for my dozens of bootlegs. etc etc.

11. The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

OK kids heres how its going, that way all the little newbies (I called that...the wave occurred) cant come here again and start whining.

A: We cant post the video, no one else can. ITS ILLEGAL.

B: Stop asking for it.

C: Dont ask about screencaps either.

D: If you know a place that has the video, dont be a moron and post it!

I spaced them out so people had at least a little time to get it to sink into their brains.

12. Mr. Benzedrine

Mr. Benzedrine Rock the 40 Oz

Why did you say that, I think you should read the rules, As you are breaking the keep it clean rule. ;)

13. OrlandoJNF

OrlandoJNF Banned

i saw it. its cool. definelty a change in the way LP does videos. and theres some stupid petition online saying "do it in real life, the animation is a joke". please..............you couldnt make that video in less then 4 months or maybe even at all without doing it in animation.

sigh anyways hope it comes on here in the US. :chaz:

14. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Thats stupid, i think the animation fits the song perfectly, doing BTH in real time would of been wrong IMO. I feel another real time video would of been repetative too.

15. OrlandoJNF

OrlandoJNF Banned

Thats stupid, i think the animation fits the song perfectly, doing BTH in real time would of been wrong IMO. I feel another real time video would of been repetative too. [/b][/quote]
    ya the 13 year olds are totally stupid. they just want want want

16. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

So, you guys that have seen the video, do you think that it's LP's best video yet?

17. tkd_rap

tkd_rap Banned

most creative and probably most story driven, visuals and imagination that went into this vid is way better than any other, but it's still my second fave because i have to give all props to papercut, just a simple dark video that plays to my taste more. I am not an animai fan, infact i hate it, saw kill bill and didnt like the whole ani part, but this video is just to dang good to dismiss it for that reason.

18. Mr. Benzedrine

Mr. Benzedrine Rock the 40 Oz

most creative and probably most story driven, visuals and imagination that went into this vid is way better than any other, but it's still my second fave because i have to give all props to papercut, just a simple dark video that plays to my taste more. I am not an animai fan, infact i hate it, saw kill bill and didnt like the whole ani part, but this video is just to dang good to dismiss it for that reason. [/b][/quote]
    Agreed ^_^ .

19. TheSunIsShining

TheSunIsShining Well-Known Member

been on 3 times in the past 20 mins, fantastic. great animations. i cant say any more cos everyone else has already said it

i pity those who dont have kerrang

20. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

oh come on, then you have to ban Will for 1000 albums he downloads which is in fact illegal, too.

in addition you have to ban me for my dozens of bootlegs. etc etc. [/b][/quote]
    But do you post links to your bootlegs or does Will post links on where to download his 1000's of albums? No ;).

We are talking about helping the spread of illegal activity by posting links. With you and Will, what Warner doesn't know wont hurt them. Do you think warner is oblivious to the hundreds of BTH links flying around however? No.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.