Kanye Walks With Jesus

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Omar A, Jun 20, 2004.

Goofy

Goofy Well-Known Member

i love the song though i havent seen the video yet.

adelleda

adelleda Well-Known Member

I've only seen the one with the man walking on fire and when the hooker, the drunk and the other man walk into the church. What is the other one like?
    I really really like his videos. I don't really like hip hop vids but these are completely different. Very good.

Omar A

Omar A Beyond Science LPA Super Member

The third one is when Kanye walks in the hood and Jesus is right behind him and ####. You can see it on mtv.com

Pinkin Lark

Pinkin Lark Prince of Persia.

kanye is the best thing to happen to hip hop in a long time, i really enjoyed the video

Alacrity

Alacrity don't stop talking to me; i haven't been listening LPA Super Member

What they said. I like Kanye West alot, and the videos are really good. My friend and I sing the song in the dugout at softball, lol!!

Rachel

Rachel look at my horse. LPA Super Member

Apparently, the third one is supposed to be the most comical one...

My opinion on the first one:

Dude. I had chills watching that. The stripper, falling down onto the floor of the church...so.powerful.

My opinion on the second one:

I am a proud child of a black man. But man, I actually felt bad for the KKK member being burned by the cross. And the fact that he was carrying it... reminded me of all the pictures of Jesus carrying HIS cross... anyone catch that? And besides, the one on MTV2 is more "controversial" than the other one, considering it shows the KKK member... I kinda panicked at first when I saw the three black girls and then they switched to the KKK member... yeah, panic... I thought there was gonna be like, a lynching or something... but it turned out all good in the end...

Haven't seen the third one, have no desire to.

I downloaded the song the minute I saw the first video. It's catchy... :whistle:

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

It's not really that funny, obviously it's the most cheaply made of the 3. The only thing I thought was hillarious was Jesus' beard :lol:

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

Each video is unique in it's own nature. Personally, I like all 3, but the Church version (which was being shown along with the Chris Milk version now) pwns them all.

adelleda

adelleda Well-Known Member

Out of the 2 I've seen I like the KKK one the best. The part when the police are chasing the "criminals" and they look in the trunk and the birds fly out is very cool.
    I agree with what that person said about Kanye being the best thing to happen for hip hop. The "Bling Bling" rap thats been around for a couple of years is dying (thank god) and hip hop needs to change to survive. I hope Kanye will help it along.

Omar A

Omar A Beyond Science LPA Super Member

Ya thats my favourite part too. The chick is very hot too :whistle: