How Did You Find Us?

Discussion in 'Newbie Camp' started by Mark, Apr 16, 2004.

1. Milanthis

Milanthis Active Member

Hi, I've found the link in Yahoo.com, when I made my own yahoo page. I like that there are always fresh information about LP, that's why I decided to join. Although I don't have enough time to look throug all of the topics, I always find news and kind people. B)

2. Glue

Glue Well-Known Member

My friend introduce this website to me.... ;)

3. whatiwantu2feel

whatiwantu2feel Well-Known Member

I found this site on a picture i got on google...I saw www.LPassociation.com and i typed it in and i really like the site so yups i now come here whenever i get a chance :D

4. silver.flames13

silver.flames13 Active Member

I found the link to this site on one of the links in my signature called 'With U'.
    I think I was originally looking for fan art or something. *shrugs* I dunno.

:teehee:

5. Il inno di morte

Il inno di morte A noi si schiude il ciel...

:D Hey yo! what's up! well, my story's not that interesting, once I was searching for some LP cool pictures, and this site appeared on the search results. As u may notice, I just got in, which I don't regret!!! this is such a cool website! I haven't met anyone yet, but I hope I will someday ;)

6. sexyspongesheilabob2005

sexyspongesheilabob2005 New Member

(w00t) well i found this site one day at school. i was looking for a great site to tell me more about linkin park, because i just started listening to their music,and i've found it! :D

7. Paul

Paul The Ultimate Victory LPA Super Member

That's quite a username you have there. :)

8. damotherofevil

damotherofevil Well-Known Member

search by google >>>>> i searched for pics and i found this

9. JessaBomb

JessaBomb Banned

i just googled Linkin Park, and i found this. Its soooo much easier to navigate around this site than linkinpark.com is that accedental? lol

10. Kris

Kris Well-Known Member

I googled Linkin Park Bios and this was the first site that came up. I haven't left yet! There is so much awsome stuff here. Thanks for keeping it updated!

11. Wolf

Wolf Member

A person on another forum told me about this site so I joined.

12. Testament

Testament \m/ LPA Super Member

:chemist: :chemist: :chemist:

I was on ma ship one dayyyyy. then a fellow pirate told me a whole list of...adult sites. I said f*ck you and he then said if you're gonna be like that you might as well register at lpassociation, jerkass.

Must've been from LPW.

13. LPfreaK1852

LPfreaK1852 Well-Known Member

well .....lets see.........i was on launch when the LP/jay-z album came out and on top of the web page they had the " Most searched artists on the web" and Lp was there. i was bored and clicked on it. looker round and saw LPA
    nice story right? THE END

14. Spykotic

Spykotic Well-Known Member

Yeah, was kinda bored so i googled linkin park and this came up, so why dont i join? :p

15. headlesshomie

headlesshomie Banned

i was on the ztrip website and i hit a link for this site

16. cindy_lp

cindy_lp Banned

You know what's funny? I never came to the newbie camp area until today! lol I'm at about 500 posts and this is the only area I've never been to. I thought I'd check it out to see what all was on here. I should have come here when I first joined, but I don't like being called a newbie to anything. I guess that's why I waited until I had a high ranking to check it out... :lol: B)

On topic: I typed Linkin Park in a search engine a few years ago and found it. I didn't join the forums until recently b/c I never had time to get on them. Now I have extra time but yet again, soon I'll be back to rarely getting on b/c I'm about to get really busy again. :(

17. TomTom90

TomTom90 Active Member

I was just searching for random LP stuff on google and found this site. I read some interesting posts and wanted to answer them, so I signed up. ^_^ :)

18. tankbusta

tankbusta Member

Yeah me and my freind are pretty insterested in Linkin Park so she told me about this site, its quite nice lots of info on the band and tell you stuff that the average person would not know about Linkin Park ;)

19. Demon

Demon New Member

20. dj sampson

dj sampson Member

Well I sitting there, talking to Mark, when he tells about this site he's a mod at... lpassociation.com. and at first, i didn't believe him, which makes me look kinda bad ^_^ . so then, i decided to check out said site when i arrived home, and i was rather impressed with this site. i've been exploring it the past couple of days, and i really like how well done the site is, how polished, and how nice the people seem to be so far on it.

now toss in a couple of ninja battles and near death car chase experiences in there... and wha-la! my story is now interesting! haha.

well i'd just like to say a friendly Hello from me to everyone on lpassociation.com (except Mark :lol: ).