Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

My ex-girlfriend Angelina, the girl I thought I truely loved (and my first true love) said that she still loves me. And I have no idea of what to do, because I have another person i'm kind of have a crush on (who completely hates her) Damn, i'm so fucking confused.

2. the_king_of_all

the_king_of_all LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

damnit what is it with girls and saying they still love you after you have split up? but yeah, who did you like the most before she said she still loved you? because whoever that is that is probably the one you should go with, as you may be only having feeling for your ex because she still has feeling for you and you take pity on her (you also may not realise you are taking pity on her so...) just think it through

3. Friskey™

damnit what is it with girls and saying they still love you after you have split up? but yeah, who did you like the most before she said she still loved you? because whoever that is that is probably the one you should go with, as you may be only having feeling for your ex because she still has feeling for you and you take pity on her (you also may not realise you are taking pity on her so...) just think it through [/b][/quote]
    yeah, I have a problem with that, so fucking what :p

Thing is though, i'm really serious about Angie. I never did a damn thing to hurt her and she "gave up" because she felt pressured from her friends and famly (they hate me for some fucked up reason I don't know of.) she told me a couple weeks ago that losing me was the biggest mistake of her life and before she could say anything else, we were interuppted (sp) and just last night, she finally gets on her friend's computer and finishes telling me what she wanted to say, that she thinks about me 24/7 and that she wanted to yell out the "ILY" words. Only problem is, I got another friend who I hold dear to my heart too, and i'm afraid if I do go back out with Angie, i'm going to hurt her feelings. (if you want to know, she hates Angie with a passion) I really just don't know. My brain is telling me, "Hey, don't do it...she's going to hurt you again and when she does, then that's it for you" but my heart is telling me "Hey, I know you love Angie, I can feel it. If she still loves you as much as you do, go for it."

4. Muri

Muri It never ends.

My friend moved away and right now... I feel like shit about that.
    We were best friends but lately we didn't talk much. I regret it. Really badly. Damn...
    I miss her. I miss her so much.

5. meteoricgirl_kelly

meteoricgirl_kelly Well-Known Member

ok since this is a venting thread, i'm gonna vent. my ex is moving to arizona. we've been seperated since the the last week of march. and i went to hot topic today, and i saw him! i was so so happy because i had wanted to see him so bad. and before today i hadn't seen him in like 4-5 months. and i am still truely, madly, and deeply in love with him. he told me last night that he was moving on thursday. and i had my last words with him today. here's what went down right before he left the store.

olaf: well, i gotta go.
    kelly: okay
    *olaf and kelly hug*
    kelly: so i guess this is gonna be the last time i see you.
    olaf: yeah.
    kelly: *sighs and olaf and kelly hug again*
    kelly: *whispers in his ear* i love you *semi-long pause* you're an awesome person.
    olaf: how is that?
    kelly: i don't know, just you're personality.
    olaf: *confused look*
    kelly: *touches his face* you are the most awesome person i've ever met. don't ever let anyone tell you anything different.
    olaf: *smiles faintly*
    kelly: mamma (me) loves you. *kisses him on his cheek*
    olaf: *laughs and hugs kelly again then sighs* well i have to go now
    kelly: *with faint tears in her eyes* okay...bye
    olaf: *slowly but surely letting go of kelly's hands* bye babe
    kelly: *stand alone wishing she would have told him that no matter what she will always love him and wish that she would've kissed him the way she wanted to*

when i got home, i was in utter shock that i'd never see him again. i feel like my dog just died. (i knew it would happen eventually, but not this soon) :wth: :unsure: :(

6. JohnnyB

JohnnyB Well-Known Member

Wow. the exact same thing happened to me. My gf was planning on breaking up with me. And I heard it through he said she said. So I just broke up with her rather than wait for the pain to come. If she didnt want to be with me, I didnt want to be with her. I dunno about ur situation, but I would do the same (judging on what you said already). If the girl doesnt love you, she doesnt deserve your love. That's just my opinion now, so take it lightly. :p

7. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

I hate my parents.

8. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

the name"Kelly" brings bad memories back. :( (No offence to people with the name with Kelly, but I dont hate you. )

9. meteoricgirl_kelly

meteoricgirl_kelly Well-Known Member

aww may i ask why?? lol

10. Mechanical Christ

Mechanical Christ Ein heißer Schrei LPA Super Member

I don't know how this happened. Right now, and ever since the beginning, I have never ever had much faith in anything. It is the reason why I couldn't believe in a god. I had too little faith.

Up till now, the things I know I should believe in, I'm not. I keep thinking everyone has an ulterior motive, even though they may not. Like they're all out to get me. Life shows me that there's something better out there but something looming overhead tells me something can and will go wrong. Murphy's Law. Something tells me; it's not going to happen. If it lets me down, I won't be surprised. I'm prepared for it already. If it can be given, it can be taken away. If it does leave, the hurt will be numbed because I *wasn't* caught on unawares when it happened. The most would be just "At least I enjoyed it when it lasted." Why? Because I'd seen it coming.

11. a life in ashes

a life in ashes mercury summer

Wow. the exact same thing happened to me. My gf was planning on breaking up with me. And I heard it through he said she said. So I just broke up with her rather than wait for the pain to come. If she didnt want to be with me, I didnt want to be with her. I dunno about ur situation, but I would do the same (judging on what you said already). If the girl doesnt love you, she doesnt deserve your love. That's just my opinion now, so take it lightly. :p [/b][/quote]
    no it's ok, i've spoken to her and sorted things out...thanks anyway though.

12. hybrid_fan

hybrid_fan Ambient

me too... welcome to the club! :)

13. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

me too... welcome to the club! :) [/b][/quote]
    Trust me. It's a pretty big fucking club. Although, i don't hate my parents.

14. Muri

Muri It never ends.

Damn. I don't give a f*ck about a lot of people but those rare few I do care for keep away from me 'cause they think I'm completely numb.
    I'd really love it,if they would know I care for them,but keep their limits. I'm not the most "sociable" person ever,or anything.
    I just feel like shit because people get the wrong opinion of what I think,need,want or care about. I'm not completely heartless.

15. the_king_of_all

the_king_of_all LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

why do people treat me so much differntly just because of the way i am? i am ill, yes. that does not mean i have to be wrapped up in bubble wrap and locked away, i know my limits, i am probably the best person to look after me. also people make out that these difficulties i have are a lot worse than they actualy are, i mean, some support is nice, but i can still do these things on my own, i don't need people to do them for me, or watch me do them. and yes, the past 7 months have been a living hell for me (thanks to a handful of people), but look at me. do i look depressed? no. do i look even in the slitest bit bothered about it? no. so why the hell do you have to keep bringing it up?! 'oh i'm glad you have new friends now, we never liked the old ones.' shut the hell up. you did like them, you just want to be seen as right. and 'oh how was [name] today at school? was it all alright? no problems?' for gods sake. that was months ago, they have all forgotten about me now as i would have forgotten about them if you didnt keep bringing it up! 'why don't you bring a friend!' you never said that before... why are you always so desperate for me to go out and see people... it never mattered to you before, so why are you caring now? is it because you think i am struggling? well guess what, i got news for you. i'm. fine. end of.

16. Ppr:Kut

Ppr:Kut Y2K

I want to cut my whole body and die. damn.

17. Paul

Paul The Ultimate Victory LPA Super Member

I have an addiction to steak burittos from Chipotle.

I'll eat one even if I'm not even hungry. :mellow:

18. Friskey™

I have no idea what me and Angie want in life. We don't know if we want to be together or what.

19. Matt

Matt Official Ghost of the LPA LPA Super Member

Shit. I just found out a friend of mine is on drugs. Yesterday he offered my friend and I a small pill, and we turned it down because we didn't know what the hell it was or what it could do to us. Turns out it was Ecstasy, and maybe 5 people got caught with it and expelled, and it's nearly the end of the year. He didn't get caught. This morning he bought a hash pipe from someone, and he was showing me, but I didn't believe him, and he told me to smell it, so I did, and it was a pipe. Shit. Of all people. I mean, we all knew he'd be stupid and crazy, but not like this. We're still not sure whether we're going to do anything or not. God, damn. I just knew this would come around some day.

20. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

Wow, my parents never stop breaking this one promise.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.