Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Muri

Muri It never ends.

DAMN. I feel so freakin' betrayed again.
    I really can't open up to anyone anymore!

2. Suffice

Suffice Well-Known Member

a lot of people have betrayed me. [/b][/quote]
    I'l never trust anyone but Ryan. I don't even trust my best friend.. although we are not rerally best friends anymore.

3. hybrid_fan

hybrid_fan Ambient

I'l never trust anyone but Ryan. I don't even trust my best friend.. although we are not rerally best friends anymore. [/b][/quote]
    I don't have friends :(

4. Suffice

I'm sure you have friends here =) Why don't you have friends?

5. $pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

I feel incredibly guilty for not crying at my great grandmothers funeral. I don't know why my grandmother asked me to be a pallbearer, I barely knew my great grandmother.

I just feel horrible for not knowing her as well as some other people, even though it was out of my control.

6. Melonman64

Melonman64 Well-Known Member

Something similar happened to me once. In fact... I didn't cry at any funeral I've been to... My grandfather's, my grandmother's... great-uncle... great-aunt... nope. Hmmm, I guess you just didn't have as hard a time dealing with it as others. That's how I look at it.

7. Mechanical Christ

Mechanical Christ Ein heißer Schrei LPA Super Member

I miss her..... what she does is so kneeweakening. [sigh]

8. Glue

Glue Well-Known Member

I was betray by my best buddy. :angry: He never told me that he already have had a girlfriend.

9. Runawy

Runawy Well-Known Member

My friend thats a guy told me he liked me, but he misunderstood something I said and now thinks I've liked him too for a while now but I don't have feelings for him in that way. I can't correct him on his misunderstanding without hurting him. But now he is wondering why we aren't hooking up... the truth is I don't like him like that but it seems mean to tell him now that he thinks I like him.

10. Suffice

I feel like absaloute fucking shit. My perceptions of how someone feels abuot me have just got 100 times worse.

11. Whimsicality

Whimsicality I broke the dam.

I feel somewhat similar about my grandmother. She died when I was 8, only I never really cared about her when I was younger. Now though, in retrospect, I realize how hard she tried to be friends with me but the self-centered little 8 year old I was didn't want anything to do with her.

12. Muri

Muri It never ends.

Man,Suffice,I totally feel like you right now...

13. the_king_of_all

the_king_of_all LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I feel somewhat similar about my grandmother. She died when I was 8, only I never really cared about her when I was younger. Now though, in retrospect, I realize how hard she tried to be friends with me but the self-centered little 8 year old I was didn't want anything to do with her. [/b][/quote]
    me too. my gran died when i was about 9. i didn't cry and for some reason never missed her (i am not one for dealing with death, i just get over it really really quickly.... i hate myself sometimes) and now later i can see all the amazing things she did for me and my brother that i never really thanked her for, and i never really got to know her because i never understood.

14. Geki

Geki >.

Why do parents always ask questions when your listening to music on your headphones? They know you can't hear them unlesss you're just leaving them on without using them. It's the same with a stereo or music player too, if your in your room or something listening and they ask you a question that you can't hear and when you go down stairs or something they ask you why you didn't answer them. It's annoying as hell.

15. Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

Ok... so my parents are seriously arguing about salad. Salad. Food. Frigin food. They're arguing. About. Salad. *facepalmheaddesk* *slamslamslam*

I don't understand them. Sometimes I seriosuly think it was better when they were separated. There was no arguing like this. Dad was sober a lot more. I didn't feel so trapped.

I just don't get it. When they were apart I wanted them together, when they're together I want them apart. I guess it all plays into the whole 'the grass is always greener' theory.

Salad...Fucking. Salad.

16. Mr. Benzedrine

Mr. Benzedrine Rock the 40 Oz

Why are they arguing about salad..What is there to argue about?.

17. Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

Why are they arguing about salad..What is there to argue about?. [/b][/quote]
    I. Have. No. Clue.

They argue about everything.

18. Mr. Benzedrine

Mr. Benzedrine Rock the 40 Oz

I. Have. No. Clue.

They argue about everything. [/b][/quote]
    Okay, Well im sorry. Hope everything gets better soon hun :hugz:.

EDIT: On a side note, My family doesn't have enough money to eat, How fun. :(

19. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

:hugz: Chris.

20. a life in ashes

a life in ashes mercury summer

What should I say...what should I do...

I love her so much, but this is just another thing that she wants to stop doing...if she's going to break up with me she could at least do it quickly rather than letting me down slowly, or the other hand I don't want to be mad at her becuase I could just be misreading the situation...grrr I have no idea what to do....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.