Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I know exactly what you mean. [/b][/quote]
    It's not really about dissapointing, I couldn't name it something else though. It's more the fact that, no matter how much you want it, you still don't fit in. See, I'm always nice to the girls in my class, they're nice to me aswell and pretend I'm their 'friend'. They organise all kind of things with everyone in my class, except for me and later on, I hear about it and I get this: 'Owh...but you knew right?.....Ooowh, nobody invited you...'
    Somehow, no matter how hard I try, I still don't fit in. I'm just falling out of it. And I'm afraid to ask them what's wrong with me.
    The stupid thing is, I want to fit in but I don't. I want to fit in because I want to be 'part' of it aswell, but on the other hand, I don't want to fit in because I'm too lazy maybe, but also, scared they dissapoint me and I'll dissapoint them.

Hm owh well, fuck it. I'm not even going to try anymore.

I don't know about Minus. But that's the case with me.

2. the_king_of_all

the_king_of_all LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

we spoke again for the first time since tuesday, the day she tried to force me to go out with her best mate. i told her i knew about all the lies and she is now really really annoyed... i actualy feel a bit harsh now... somewhere under this laughter there is proberably a part of me that feels sorry for her. but oh well. i hate her.

3. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

I know exactly what you mean. [/b][/quote]
    Same.

4. lp_dreamer

lp_dreamer Well-Known Member

well i havent posted anything on here sinse probably last year. but i dont have anything to do so i thought id post something.

well i have so many problems i could write on here and bore everyone so ill just write one

= i am in desperate need of a boyfriend im 17 and i really really need one, my friends are f**kheads and i cant tell them anything and i really need a guy so i can just not have to deal with them and so i have someone to talk too and just let it all out ....and also the sex too :whistle: lol

5. gokce_lp

gokce_lp Well-Known Member

I dont know how to tell it, but i will try: i am not happy, but there are a lot of reasons to be happy, but i am always bored and like numb or something..

6. User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

I can relate to you to a point, there, gokce. I mean, I've gone to all hell within the last week.

7. Lpimp

Lpimp Extremely H! Vltg3

i used to steal money from my mom's purse.i still do it,sometimes...

8. Evi

Evi Super Member LPA Super Member

I wasn't myself for a long time. I'm happy to be who I want to be again. I don't have these wrong friends anymore.

9. Melonman64

Melonman64 Well-Known Member

My life is fine, except when I walk home from school I have a chance to review everything that happened that day, and... it makes me sad. I don't know why, and it is bugging me.

10. the_king_of_all

the_king_of_all LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

now she wants to go back out with me again... after being so harsh before... does she really expect me to just turn around and say yes? i don't hate her... i don't love her either... i love the old her to pieces, but she has changed... i don't know... if i even consider it it won't be for another month or so....

11. Mechanical Christ

Mechanical Christ Ein heißer Schrei LPA Super Member

Sang Lunchbox and Tourniquet by Manson back to back.

i feel so much better.

12. aki*lp

aki*lp LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Same. [/b][/quote]
    Same, I hate dissapointing people especially my friends

13. Alacrity

Alacrity don't stop talking to me; i haven't been listening LPA Super Member

I lost a friendship with my best friend about two months ago, and now I'm wishing we could go back to the old days. I'd give just about anything to be able to call her up and say we were gonna go rock out to music or something. This hurts. :(

14. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Other than the gender issue (with guys AND girls leaving me out), that's one part of it.

Another is that, as much as I know I can't please everybody, I try to. I'm a people-pleaser. Scratch that, I'm a depressive people-pleaser.

If I can't for some reason make someone happy or if somebody is in a bad mood (caused by me or otherwise), I feel like it's my fault. It's because I'm a crappy friend that I can't find a way to cheer them up or make that day a little better.

15. aki*lp

aki*lp LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Other than the gender issue (with guys AND girls leaving me out), that's one part of it.

Another is that, as much as I know I can't please everybody, I try to. I'm a people-pleaser. Scratch that, I'm a depressive people-pleaser.

If I can't for some reason make someone happy or if somebody is in a bad mood (caused by me or otherwise), I feel like it's my fault. It's because I'm a crappy friend that I can't find a way to cheer them up or make that day a little better. [/b][/quote]
    Hmm I try to please people ,but in return I want them to...."acknowledge" that too, as in to encourage me.

16. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

A girl from school came online about half an hour ago, and she told me that a load of 'friends' have said that they think I'm a 'gaylord'. She wouldn't tell me exactly which people said this, and she started asking me if I actually had any friends other than the people I know online, and I said 'Yeah, I have plenty of friends, people who are friends in the true sense of the word.' Which is true. Then she talked some more shit about how I'm unpopular, with her crowd at least, and that this discounts everything I do have going for me and therefore I am a loser. She, on the other hand, has a rich boyfriend and a load of cockbites for friends. I know I shouldn't let this get me down too much - a couple of close people have actually proven that they didn't say anything about me, and that's good, but what really pisses me off is that towards the end of last year I was really good friends with her and I even almost let another girl set us up together... but for whatever reason, around Christmas she started being a real bitch.

17. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Send her this t-shirt for her birthday:

[​IMG]

18. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

Send her this t-shirt for her birthday:

[​IMG] [/b][/quote]
    I would. Problem is, my computer's having trouble loading pictures today. :p I probably won't even be able to see that smiley when I've posted this.

19. User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

Basically, it's a black t-shirt that says "Fuck you you fucking fuck".

Best.Present.Ever. :lol:

20. Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Grad was supposed to be amazing. It's either that or I had my expectations a little too high. I was going with the girl I had wanted to go with, and all my friends were going to be there, so I was planning on having a great time.

But I felt there was something lacking. A spark, I guess. The girl I went with spent most of her time talking with her best friends which is to be expected I guess, but I felt ignored. I was the one starting all the conversations. I was the one getting dragged around to take pictures of her (not with her), and guard purses. I felt more like I was getting pushed around than getting pulled along (if that makes any sense). I felt disregarded. I don't know why I felt this way, I should've expected it, but I had wished something more memorable and exciting had happened.

She recently returned from a trip and she started talking aloud with her firends at our table about the "cute guys from the airplane", and was also being quite mysterious about other supposedly-racy happenings that had gone on during the trip. Now, I must stress we are not going out, but I was the one who had asked her to the dance, I was her date. I would've appreciated a little less of the "extremely hot other guy" talk. It made me feel quite uncomfortable, you know? I guess I thought there was a little more to mine and her's friendship that was actually in existence. She probably thought I asked her as a friend. I feel like an idiot.

I guess it was to be expected, as I've said a good couple of times already in this post. At our last dance, after I had asked her to the grad, she made out with a guy on the dancefloor. Now she returns from her trip with all these mysterious racy stories. I guess I'm just disappointed.

Not to mention the fact that the aftergrad party I was looking forward to all week was ruined when the cops came just over an hour into it. And then Canada lost the gold at the World Hockey Championships this afternoon. So it's been a less-than-stellar weekend for me, especially since I had such high hopes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.