Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danielle

Danielle Well-Known Member

ARGH!!! I promised myself I wasn't going to cry anymore but I've failed myself again. I had good reason though! Let me explain:

Well I've been good friends with Brian for nearly a year now and we are pretty close- we only talk online though we have met a few times- due to distance we can't meet anymore. We have never been more than friends and neither of us would want it any other way. Also one of my other friends Kristy is friends with him. Kristy is best friends with Taryn who used to be my friend until she decided to go against me (long story) em and tarny now hate eachother with a passion. I've always tried to be civil with her despite this because I can't stand fighting with people but Taryn seems to want to ruin everything for me tonight was a prime example of this.
    Well Kristy wanted to know a while back what Brian looked like and I didn't have a picture to show her so I pointed out a lad in our school who kind of looks like him and Kristy made a judgement from this that Brian was " fat". And tonight they had been having an argument on messenger and Taryn was typing but using Kristy's sign in as they were at Kristy's house. Taryn decided to start calling Brian and being generally abusive using his "weight" against him. So of course the problem arose of "how the hell do you know what I look like" So her answer was that I had been telling her he was fat etc. Which I hadn't Considering I'm big myself I wouldn't fucking hold this against anyone!!!
    So Brian has fallen out with me and Taryn is making up a load of bullshit about stuff I've apparently said to Kristy about him which I haven't. She is turning him away from me and he just won't speak to me or hear my side of the story. He's blocked me on msn and that was my only way of communicating with him since he broke his mobile.
    He really means a lot to me as friends and I'm so annoyed at her for ruining this for me. I just don't know how to make things right between us again?
    :(

2. Matt

Matt Official Ghost of the LPA LPA Super Member

Cheer up, I haven't had a date to a dance in...ever!

3. Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

Maybe you could tell Brian that Kristy is best friends with your enemy, so she's making it up and explain it all fully to him.
    Don't worry, he'll believe you once he calms down. :hugz:
    Ask him, "Who are you going t believe? Me or a person that you've never seen in your life?"
    Well...it works for me!

Kristy doesn't sound like a good "friend" to me, if she is then tell her how much he means to you, maybe she'll regret it.

Hope everything works out :hugz:

---------

I just became friends with my enemy who used to be my best friend :unsure:

4. Muri

Muri It never ends.

Maybe you could tell Brian that Kristy is best friends with your enemy, so she's making it up and explain it all fully to him.
    Don't worry, he'll believe you once he calms down. :hugz:
    Ask him, "Who are you going t believe? Me or a person that you've never seen in your life?"
    Well...it works for me!

Kristy doesn't sound like a good "friend" to me, if she is then tell her how much he means to you, maybe she'll regret it.

Hope everything works out :hugz:

---------

I just became friends with my enemy who used to be my best friend :unsure: [/b][/quote]
    Yeah,I agree with Razan. You can send a little letter trough hotmail,explaining about what is really happening.

I hope it's gonna be alright for you!

5. Danielle

Danielle Well-Known Member

Thanks Razan and Myobsession! We had a long talk last night after he unblocked me and we sorted it all out.

6. a life in ashes

a life in ashes mercury summer

grrr, my best friend recently kicked me out of my band. i started this band last year and it's always been great, in fact most recent gig was probably our best yet.

anyways last half-term my backing vocalist was on holiday so i got my friend to come and fill in. however from then on he's come to every practice and rather than doing my songs and the one we used to do (stuff like FFAF,taking back sunday,korn,lostprophets) we ended up practising crap like franz ferdinand and white stripes that he likes and he's taken control of the band.

but now the people who i got to join my band have asked him to sing for them instead, because they'd rather sing his type of songs even though we've been doing the nu-metal/emo stuff for ages.

so i'm feeling kinda betrayed and wondering what all the gigs and practices over the last year were for...

7. Mr. Benzedrine

Mr. Benzedrine Rock the 40 Oz

Im so fucking sick of my dads bullshit, I wanna punch him in the fucking face sometimes, He told me i was going to Holland for my christmas, Its now fucking April and hes now saying i will be able to get over in the next couple of months, Owh yeah its ok for him to go on fucking holiday with his friend down to London to get a car, But not me, I dint even get a fucking christmas because i thought i was going to Holland in January, Now he says its probably going to be in June or something like that, Then it would make it my birthday present, So basically I disnt get a fucking Christmas last year, I know this seems very slefish becasue there is people much more worse off than me but im still really fucking pissed off at him.

I also feel as if im letting my girlfriend Marj down, Because i have been making promises to her and i havent been able to keep them, I love her so much and i dont want to lose her. :(

8. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

Cheer up, I haven't had a date to a dance in...ever! [/b][/quote]
    It's not so much having a date that matters, it's the fact that all my friends are with someone allready and will have no time for me. I allready have my ticket and dress though, so I have to go.. I just don't want to be alone that's all. If I end up going to that dance in a really pretty dress and nice shoes, but don't get to be with anyone and have any fun after wasting my time getting dressed up.. then I don't know what i'll do.

I'm just afraid, that I'll end up having an awful time. I'm gonna try and make it a good time, but if everyone I know goes off to be with other people, then I'm gonna be pissed. I want to go there to have fun, and I don't want it being ruined.

It sucks. :wth:

9. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

:hugz: You'll never loose me babe.

10. JohnnyB

JohnnyB Well-Known Member

Wow... over a week since someone posted here. Kind of shocks me b cuz this used to be a hot topic. Everybody must be perfect these days with no problems, theres a bright side! ^_^

11. Ronin

Ronin Well-Known Member

ugh. i have friend who is realllly fucking annoying. she constantly is bothering me, and i guess she loves calling my friends fat, and she osses me. swear to god, im going to deck her. yes, i know it's impolite to strike a female, but this is no female. she is a god awful slut who deserves nothing. she constantly tell me why she's upset becuase she has no boyfriend........ I DON'T CARE... rrrgh SHUTUP WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!!!!!!!!!......sorry..cough...err...sorry..but anyways.. i had to get that off my chest, and thanks for listening.. :)

12. Chris Luke

Chris Luke LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Do you need a wallpaper for a god damn sig?

13. Ronin

Ronin Well-Known Member

yeah, not to be mean, but perhaps resize it, or make a new one ^_^

14. USAF.07

USAF.07 Well-Known Member

I'm addicted to caffeine *starts shaking* :teehee:

15. Mechanical Christ

Mechanical Christ Ein heißer Schrei LPA Super Member

I cried for no reason last night....triggered off by Motley Crue's Gltter (remix) and home sweet home. It used to be such a one person thing, crying to myself like I did before....only this time I had Alex on the phone with me. She made me feel better. After awhile I stopped crying.

16. $pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

I bought ecstasy.

I feel like a mothefucking cloud.

17. Muri

Muri It never ends.

:eek: :p

18. JohnnyB

JohnnyB Well-Known Member

Ah crap. Someone else saw the earth sized sig. Ugh, i've been going around all morning apologizing for this shit on every thread i've posted at. Okay... I'm sooooo sorry. My comp does this thing where it reduces the size of everything by like 10 times when in reality it's way bigger. So I go to my friends house, see it and am like holy shit. So somebody had the sense to edit it for me and I changed it. I am gonna burn my friggin comp. At least Im gettin a new one in a couple days. Ahhhh.. the infamous wallpaper sig. tut tut tut on me.

19. Muri

Muri It never ends.

I'm SO angry right now. My stupid 'friend',who was by bestest friend,betrayed me and now she's rubbing it all in. I hate when people who I trust do that. ARGH! :angry:

20. $pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

Haha, that ecstasy trip was nuts.

I was crying at one point because I couldn't feel my bones. I couldn't stand up to fast or I'd get a real bad headache and feel sick. I couldn't look at things for that long or I'd start to lose focus.

My friend tried to talk to me but I couldn't even hear him. I just saw his mouth move.

It was fuckin' crazy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.