Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. $pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

I take offense to that!

2. Paul

Paul The Ultimate Victory LPA Super Member

I'm scared of flying in planes.

3. DiSiLLUSiON

DiSiLLUSiON Ambient

You rape people...

...I eat little children's corpses... B)

:)P)

4. $pvcxGhxztCasey

We'd be an awesome tag team.

5. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

On. Topic. Please. -_-

6. $pvcxGhxztCasey

I'm in love with Anya.

7. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

LMAO :lol:

I could picture it now:

"Ladies and gentlemen on their way to the ring the team of Deatheater Disillusion and Crazy-Rape Casey!!!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

In the words of Brad Delson;I have to laugh at my own jokes cos no one else does :lol:

8. JohnnyB

JohnnyB Well-Known Member

Lifes a joke. So have a laugh! :lol:

9. Maëlle

Maëlle I've seen it all

The Chewy Breasts topic brings up bad memories..

10. LornVourkolakas

LornVourkolakas About To Blow Chunks

Confession #1: I'm actually obsessed with my weight. (Something many that know me wouldn't believe)

Confession #2: I wish I were born a man to the point that I actually thought of having a sex change once I were able.

11. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

1: Don't worry about your weight, image shouldnt mean anything to the right person in this society. Infact the last two girls I've liked have been average in weight, and I'm just fine with that.

2: That's up to you, good luck on getting the money for it.

12. Jon[athan]

Jon[athan] Sincerly, written from my brothers blood machine.

okay i need some help. and i was hoping that you guys could help me out.

i like this girl, she likes me. but we dated once. and broke up. no fights, no hard feelings. but ultimately she expected me to be more than what i was. but she was my first girlfriend. kinda tough. so now i want to hook back up with her. but i just dont know how. a lot of my friends are like flowers. blah blah. i dont know...i mean i know flowers probably mean a lot, but i just dont think it would work. and they are trying to give me all these other ideas and im just really confused on what to do. i have a serious lack of self confidence though, so i have serious doubts. but i want her to know that i am gonna try and be 100% this time. i want it to last. im just really lost in all this. so if you could, just give me some advice

:(

13. Mechanical Christ

Mechanical Christ Ein heißer Schrei LPA Super Member

I learnt a lesson and I learnt it the hard way. You absolutely CANNOT trust anyone. Those who don't know anything about you, yet they think they do.

Signs you need to get away from a friend. If they say this, get away. FAST.

1. "seriously, have you ever thought, is your life really that miserable?"
    2. "you are not running away from people, you're running away from yourself"
    3. "do you really enjoy your life like that?"
    4. "i really feel pain seeing the things that you do to yourself"
    5. "i wouldnt feel that if i dont want to be your friend"
    6. "but you're just making it worse for yourself"
    7. "do you really enjoy your life like that?"

What? Am I supposed to be suicidal? Don't give me that self help bullshit. You said earlier "seriously, have you ever thought, is your life really that miserable?" and that already shows. For Hell's sake, stop with the counsellor thing already. That's the exact same shit I get when I have to see the church counsellor.

I don't talk to them nowadays. They wouldn't benefit from the dripping sarcasm, I'm sure. Don't come up to me and say "i think that you are the one finding fault with her, it's just that you dont see it." I am not, finding fault with her. I'm not the girl she befriended last year. I'm not the friend she hung out with anymore. I'm still the same outside but inside, no. Simply put, I've shed my skin. And now I am different...there are things that...clash...character/personality traits.

I say this, to her. She fires back "to you, a friend is someone who is there when you need her? and when you dont, you just shoo her aside". Well I guess I'm the asshole here.

If you are a doctor, and you pull the plug on the life support system of a brain-dead patient, would you consider it a loss? If I didn't know the person, I wouldn't feel anything. Then again, I'm me...I wouldn't feel it. Definitely a slight sense of "Oh, what a pity." But that's all.

You, and the rest of them, have already stopped being friends with me, to a certain extent. I see no point in continuing it, if you wish to leave. It would make no difference. The absence already exists. Then she tries to revive it. [eyeroll] Like checking whether roadkill is dead, after you've hit it, to make sure it's really dead, so you can carry on with your life. It's like deciding whether to pull the plug on a brain-dead person or not.

"you might think that it is nice being cold-blooded" I am it. It is no different that you being a girl and having a cunt.

And then, finally coming to a conclusion that the roadkill cannot be saved [snort], "fine. it ends like this. you chose it. i have nothing to say to you." Yes I motherfucking did. Now shoo, livestock.

I've changed. We clash. We go separate ways. The fucking End. Any questions?

(That Girl must be oh so sad. [snicker] I'm enjoying this drama. It breaks the monotony very nicely. Take care, my precious lovelies. I hope you learnt a lesson or two from here.)

I hope no one actually read through all that.

14. Alacrity

Alacrity don't stop talking to me; i haven't been listening LPA Super Member

I've had two people majorly insult me in the last year. Both were on the same subjects and area as each other, and were pretty hurtful. The things they said have been about things that I'm really self conscious about also.. so.. I feel like crap cause I don't know whether to believe what they're saying or just brush it off. Apparently I'm a control freak and a horrible person because I called my "friend" out for jumping from guy to guy to guy and cheating on her boyfriend. Whatever. It just really gets me ticked how she's so ditzy and gets every guy she wants but I'm smart nor ugly and I can't get a guy to save my life. Not to seem cocky, but seriously.

I think i've become a little obsessed with working out and my weight. I'm counting calories and not eating much at breakfast/at lunch... and then at dinner I dont eat much either.. and i'm doing 150-200 sit ups a night and running.. also playing softball.. eh...

There's also this kid I've been talking to online for about 8 months now. I really think he's amazing, but that's just the thing - he's amazing. I know he doesnt think of me the way i think of him and it's killing me. Because I have this really weird feeling that he's gonna get a girlfriend and I'm just going to freak out.

Why does everyone else get to have someone special and I don't? It's just getting me down. Over and over and over again.

15. TomTom90

TomTom90 Active Member

1. know how u feel. Some of my friends are like that sometimes.

2. Dont be obsessed with your weight. Be happy with youreself. In my opinion, really skinny girls aren't pretty, and I know many other guys agree with me.

3. about the online thing... have u met him in real life? have u seen him? I dont know the whole truth here, but if u havent, dont put much into it. u can never really know about someone you've met on the internett.

hope it works out for you :hugz:

My father really pisses me off sometimes. He gets really mad for stupid little things. See, i'm kindof a geek, i dont go to parties, i dont drink or smoke, or anything that most people at my age do. But, the problem is, he thinks that I am the avarage for my age. coz hus so fucking naive.
    I was at a friends house, it was his birthday. We were only watching movies and stuff. They told me to be home at 11, so I came home, then my father freaks out because i'm 5 minutes late! WTF!! This is only one example. Stuff like this happens alot. They dont really know how lucky they are to have a preppy little geek kid like me!

btw, i'm not geeky in personality, I just dont do those kindof things....

16. Cassie

Cassie The time to hesitate is through.

I'm in love with Carrie.

Baby,

I'm oh-so-sorry I haven't replied to your e-mails. I miss you sooo much, it's driving me loco. I had been grounded for the past 2 weeks. I took our Caravan out for a spin in our driveway. My dad took my driving the next night and my mom had a cow. You can imagine how strained these past 14 days have been. I worked a 3-hour shift at Dairy Queen this afternoon. I found Meghan's Smirnoff in the freezer. I figured she was trying to tip off the customers. lol. I'm currently babysitting... I'm alone, I hate it... I think I might cry, I miss you so much. I'm so sorry if I ever hurt you in the past, the rift in our friendship wasn't worth the trouble or pain I inflicted. You have no idea how miserable I am. It's almost as though, I miss you more now that you're not in CP. I haven't seen a movie at the cinema, I haven't smoked up, I can barely watch Donnie, all because it reminds me of you. And well... quite frankly it hurts. It's rough, I know. I can't imagine how much it will hurt when you move out to Calgary. I'm trying to carry on in life. I haven't been cutting myself... I haven't thought about suicide... lately. I miss my better half. :) I wanna fill my graduation paragraph with hundreds of quotes we shared, but you'll never read them. It's not the same.

I probably mentioned the Vanessa comments. Supposedly I'm substituting Amber for my lack of you. And I'm flat enough to mate with malls. But hey, they're only words right?

*sighs* Shit, kid, I don't know how the rest of this semester is gonna pan out without you. I'll cope for the mean time.

I'll call you sometime tomorrow when I get the chance. I promise.

I love you, and I miss you oodles and oodles of noodles. ^.^

Cass

P.S. - You know what I realized this week? I'm a pretty lousy bisexual... the only girl I could ever imagine dating or spending the rest of my life with is, well... you. I apologize if that was weird, but it had to be said. :)

:wth:

17. Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

@ Casey: LMFAO! I found that funny...I feel so guilty :lol:

@ .vicious.cycle.of.life.: If you're sure she likes you then give her flowers, tell her that you'll be more than what you were and good luck! :hugz:

@ 0mega: Why don't you try lying and telling her everything is fine so she'll leave you alone?
    ...but that doesn't mean you shouldn't trust everybody... :hugz:
    She was just trying to help you or make you feel better, she failed miserably but sometimes it's the thought that counts...sometimes!

@ Alacrity: Don't worry, you'll find someone someday, it's better than being a whore and having different bfs every week! :D
    That's acctually pretty healthy as long as you believe you're pretty and you're just doing it for fitness, which usually isn't the case...
    No offense but the guy can make up whatever he wants on the internet, he could be lying through his teeth. Please don't arrange to meet him, he might turn out to be a pretty scary person...or not. I guess I'm paranoid but better safe than sorry!

@ TomTom90:
    (w00t) I like big butts and I cannot lie!
    ...sorry, not used to guys who don't like skinny girls.
    Half the people in my grade are anorexic, they make me feel huge even though I know I'm not.

18. TomTom90

TomTom90 Active Member

u misunderstood me.
    i mean that really skinny girls that starve themselves arnt pretty... well, they dont make themselves pretty by doing that.

19. JohnnyB

JohnnyB Well-Known Member

@ Omega- wouldn't you rather go through life trusting everyone, risking being decieved than trusting nobody and not befriending anyone? (That's just a piece of advice. It's none of my business about your life. So just take it or leave it)

@ Alacrity- Don't worry about it. I'm the exact same way. I worry about everything. If somebody kids around with me, I'll take it serious. If the people who insulted you are serious, don't worry about that either, cuz they're not worth it, trust me. And regards to the guy on the internet, you've got to tell him how you feel. You can't expect him not to get a girlfriend and wait up for you. Everyone has something special, whether you think it's there or not. I know it must sound lame and it's been said, but it is honestly true. Of course, this is only if you've met this guy in person, otherwise, break it off immediately. I've seen scary shit happen like that.

@ vicious cycle- Flowers are the answer man- all the way. And like razan said, if you're sure she likes you, go for it 100%!

I wish everybody the best and I hope this helps

20. Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

u misunderstood me.
    i mean that really skinny girls that starve themselves arnt pretty... well, they dont make themselves pretty by doing that. [/b][/quote]
    No, I understood you, it's just the way you worded it, I couldn't help not singing that song :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.