Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

As I sed earlier,I cannot be within 100 feet of any clown,they freak me out alot.They need to see an exorcist to banish them to hell :preach:

Kate

Kate beat me senseless LPA Super Member

I'm an atheist. My parents don't know. When they find out, they will kill me. I don't know how to tell them.

I've had serious thoughts about having sex with my boyfriend (you guys may not think it's bad, but I'm semi-ashamed) who I have been with for not quite 8 months. If this breaks the keep it clean rule, please edit. Or tell me so and I will.

ChooseYourPoison

ChooseYourPoison nymphetamine

I agree.

Uhm. I'm bi. But I can't tell any of my male friends because I think they'd disown me. The only people who know are some males friends who are bi and some female bi friends. Which is like 10% of my friends. [/b][/quote]
    Aw that's nothing to be emberrassed about. You can't help who you're attracted to. If your friends can't respect you for that, then maybe they aren't as good as friends as you think. ;)

katethegreat--I don't really know you or your parents that well, but you should just tell them. Eventually they're going to try and force you to do something related to church, and you'll be all "wtf" so..I don't know what to tell you on that one ;)

Eilonwy

Eilonwy Well-Known Member

I'm 16 and I've never had a boyfriend, been kissed, etc. I feel better now, though, because I thought I was the only one. Once when I was younger, a guy I had been friends with nearly all my life asked me out, but I freaked and said no. Now I really regret it, because I like him (I think I did then as well, but I was too stupid to realize it), and now I have to watch him walk around with his girlfriend :( I'd give anything to change that day, but oh well...maybe some day.

Glad to get that off my chest ^_^

Link04

Link04 Ambient

Haha, I do the same thing on AIM with that handy little "invisible" button

Leones

Leones Super Member LPA Super Member

I've been there like a have a year ago. I think my parents did know a bit about it but i never told them. Being in a situation like that is really sh*t, and it's better to tell them how angry their going to be, just say it and you'll feel better about it, maybe not immidiatly cos you're parents will maybe get really angry but after a while you'll feel better about it. At least, that was with me. Maybe they will get really pushy, but you've said them the truth then and the truth feels good. :)

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

I'm Bi. ;)

I'm sure a ton of you know that by now though because of Derek. :lol:

Luke

You know in my honest opinion,stating that your bisexual,gay etc. shouldn't be a confession.It should be a proud feeling you have about yourself no matter what other people say.Im my school lots of peeps are bisexual and alot are gay and most of them are decent people.No one should ever judge them or make fun of them,its their life and their choice how they live it.

Just for the record no-I'm not gay

ass_kicker

ass_kicker Banned

but i dont think anya meant it in a being ashamed way... she just thought that thats something no one knew about. which it wasnt, thanks to derek :lol:
    dont mind me derek.

Luke

I've felt that way about a girl once,I said no cos I freaked out.It hurt alot inside when I saw her with one of my best friends but whats done is done :wth:

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

but i dont think anya meant it in a being ashamed way... she just thought that thats something no one knew about. which it wasnt, thanks to derek :lol:
    dont mind me derek. [/b][/quote]
    Actually.. I do kinda of feel ashamed about it in a way. I'm not exactly sure why lol. Maybe it's just a phase but i'm sure i'll get over it.

Luke

Actually.. I do kinda of feel ashamed about it in a way. I'm not exactly sure why lol. Maybe it's just a phase but i'm sure i'll get over it. [/b][/quote]
    I didn't mean your case in particular,but nevertheless there is no reason to be ashamed,you can't help who your attracted to,its just the human feelings

ass_kicker

ass_kicker Banned

Actually.. I do kinda of feel ashamed about it in a way. I'm not exactly sure why lol. Maybe it's just a phase but i'm sure i'll get over it. [/b][/quote]
    i guess its just something you have to get used to. just learn how to live with it. so youre attracted to both girls and boys, but its not like people are gonna start noticing unless you go out with a girl. ^_^

goso88

goso88 Well-Known Member

Awwww, chin up! You'll find someone eventually. And you're right--you're not the only one! A lot of my friends have yet to have a girlfriend/boyfriend (don't forget me), never mind kiss. Its nothing abnormal. So just keep your eye out for that "special someone" and he'll come along eventually :)

Luke

i guess its just something you have to get used to. just learn how to live with it. so youre attracted to both girls and boys, but its not like people are gonna start noticing unless you go out with a girl. ^_^ [/b][/quote]
    Excactly my point

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

Thankyou.. I appreciate that. :)

But I also have other confessions lol.

-------

- I'm adopted.
    - My first kiss was on my cruise to Mexico.
    - I'm very.. very paranoid lol.
    - When I worry about things too much I become depressed.
    - I'm afraid of clowns and spiders.
    - I have really bad social skills, suprisingly enough lol.
    - I love Ashley Simpson!
    - I also.. used to like pop music. *shudders* please don't laugh lol.

That's about it I guess.. :wth:

Luke

My confessions part 3:

I'm desperatly attracted to a girl in my class but shes way out of my league :wth:

I broke someones jaw once when i was fighting with them,it made me feel abit guilty cos the poor git was in a right state.(even though he started it by kicking me very hard)

I love solving peoples problems with their relationships and stuff,I'm know as mr.advice in my school,i set up a councelling unit there

I've tried cigarettes and weed b4 but i hate them both and i don't want to get F'ed up

I once had a gay fantasy but i'm not gay

Linkin parks songs are my passion,as I've said before,if i didn't have linkin park i probably wouldn't be alive right now-I would of commited suicide because i have a really depressing life

thats all i'm saying :teehee:

blackros3

blackros3 New Member

*.Bi-curious/Lesbian [Says proudly]
    *.Masterbated since i was 12
    *.Stole since I was 10
    *.Said the Principal uses hemeroid cream on the P.A system :shifty:
    *.Got drunk, did weed, sniffed glue+permanent markers and got high 2am when everyone was home. :whistle:
    *.Has tried to commit suicide a couple of times
    *.Watches lots of sexually explicit #### on tv

*.only 17 and am very disgruntled as well as very ashamed.

Link04

Link04 Ambient

I'm a hopeless romantic. I'm 15, but I'm absolutely sure that I'm in love. I've fallen hard, and I've fallen fast for my girlfriend Laura, and I've never been happier/don't see myself ever being happier. But because of how I am, I'm scared how I'd manage if she ever left me.

20. forgotten girl

forgotten girl Ambient

Hmmm.... I also have to say i'm an atheist....but sometimes a part of me would like to go to church just to talk about my senses of guilt (even if they are unfounded, ya know), my problems and my anxieties.... :mellow:

anyway,even if my grandparents are christianes and even if i knew they would get angry, i told them i'm atheist. i don't care about what they think about me and my parents... ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.