Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kate

Kate beat me senseless LPA Super Member

I like jazz and Celtic music. And classical, and opera, and I'm really not badass at all. I don't belong here. :chemist:

2. $pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

I'm addicted to Techno remixes of songs.

3. iamrighthereandnow

iamrighthereandnow Well-Known Member

i do apologize, i was being silly. had too much chocolate, gets me like a rat on speed. sorry mate, didnt mean to offend.

i like 2pac too, i like Rage against the machine a lot, dont mind some of the old r&b, obviously linkin park and a lot of other stuff.

4. Mechanical Christ

Mechanical Christ Ein heißer Schrei LPA Super Member

Me: Relatives will be asking lots of bullshit later on, commenting on nearly everything and that stupid "What happened to you" one.

Me: I wish I didn't have to go =/.

Him: I have to go, too.

Me: I pity you.

Me: *shakes head*

Him: They've stopped questioning me, though.

Me: How???

Him: They realized that after ten years it's probably not a phase.

Me: HA.

Me: And then they'll ask my mom is there anything wrong with me.

Him: "Or...you could ask me yourself. I'm old enough to speak for me, thanks."

Him: I hate that.

Me: Yeah.

Him: You're not an infant.

Me: I'm going to get ready a signboard that says "Yes, I have become a twisted sick evil fuck, who woulda thought." and flash it at them when they start asking questions.

Him: It's the music!!

Me: LIEK OMG SHE'S BECOMING *GASP* GAWTH!!!

Me: Fuck em.

Me: *groan* I have to endure that for 3 hours or more, I'll going to fake sick or something.

Me: There's no way I'm going to be able to take so much bullshit in one night.

Me: Silent fucking night my ass.

Him: Ahahahaha

Me: "Why do you have black nails? Why are you so pale? Why're you all in black? And what happened to you? You've changed soo much, I remember you used to be a sweet little girl"

Me: *retch*

Him: You're still a sweet little girl. :p

Me: Oh I am, am I :lol:

Him: You seem sweet to me.

Me: O_O

Me: I can 1. thank you sweetly or 2. Give a wide-eyed stare and burst out laughing.

Me: Sweet.

Me: Hahahaha.

Me: Merry fuckin Christmas you holy bastards.

Me: <_<

Him: HAHA

Him: Okay, I'm gonna finish this update and then eat and probably sleep

Him: So you enjoy your dinner if I don't see you before

Me: Enjoy is not the right word, lol

Me: More like Survive

Him: Oh yes.

Him: Hope Santa is good to you.

Him: Goodnight!

Me: Night.

Me: Merry fuckin Christmas.

Him: Merry fuckin' Christmas to you too, dear.

Him: Sweet Dreams

:blush: :wub:

His screenname was `Satan is coming! Oh no, wait..' and mine was `Merry fucking Go-Screw-Yourselves Christmas you holy bastards.' :blush:

Sorry this is so long but I need to get it out.

That's FOUR times he's called me dear, and wishes me Sweet Dreams every night since the time I told him I had a nightmare the night before. :wub:

I never thought I'd use those smileys. :wth:

5. Joanna

Joanna Member

I'm afraid to admit to people that I'm a Linkin Park fan. All my friends diss them and when they do it in front of me, I either stay quiet or go along with it. If they ever found out I listen to their stuff, they'd freakkin kick my ass. And plus, it's wierd for me to admit it because I'm such a a hardcore Britney/Christina fan and I listen to rap/hip hop/R&B/gangsta rap and most other sell-outs. In other words, I love pop music.

6. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

Loads of people diss Linkin Park around me but I really don't care,Its not something to be afraid of though.And I also know first hand that some people will say anything to fit in with their crowd because I used to know someone who would just diss rock music along with his friends but secretly he would love it.Eventualy when his other friends found out they didn't care that much.Linkin park are amazing artist and I owe my life to them because as i said before in this thread Linkin Park stopped me from killing myself when my life was bad a few months ago with their inspiring music,and now things couldn't be better;I have a beautiful girlfriend,I lost my virginity,my bands makin good music and I have 2 tickets for Green Day for January.
    So Liking Linkin Park is more of a privilage in my opinion and whoever disregards that you should pity them,I do. :thumbsup:

7. Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

@ Omega: I thought you were "busy" :angry:

LMFAO Gawth!
    I remember I wore only black and wore black nail polish for 6 months then I stopped...couldn't be bothered with what I wear anymore....I am a traitor sorry *mourning, walks off to commit sepuku* (in Ancient China you had to cut your stomach open then someone would decapitate you if you were a traitor).
    I guess I am evil to know that fact...*jumps up and down and hugs her barbie dolls* :lol:

I'm so happy for you, you have to use that smilie at least once in your life...or more preferably...

Don't change just because they nag you to! Yes, it is the music I must agree.

Hope it went well, fill me in...

@ Joanna: I'm glad you really like LP even if your friends don't, some of my friends love them others think they're a sissy boy band and diss them.
    They aren't going to stop being your friend if you like LP, that's just the most absurd thing I ever heard.
    Be an individual!

@ hellflame Prophecy: I'm jealous of you know...:'( I'm still not thaat happy!

8. Whimsicality

Whimsicality I broke the dam.

This may be kinda harsh, but if you're friends will think less of you for liking LP then I think your friends suck.

I used to have friends who would give me a hard time about stupid things like what I listened to (always in a joking manner of course, so no one could pin them down as bitchy, but their "joking" went on for about 90% of the waking hours I spent with them), and eventually I just got sick of it and starting standing up for myself. And yes, we drifted apart and are no longer really friends, but I have better friends now that aren't so shallow.

Also, diverse musical taste is nothing to feel weird about.

9. Mechanical Christ

Mechanical Christ Ein heißer Schrei LPA Super Member

I swear to god, he is so sweet. :wub:

10. Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

Awww... ^_^

I never thought you would fall for someone sweet :p

11. iamrighthereandnow

iamrighthereandnow Well-Known Member

This may be kinda harsh, but if you're friends will think less of you for liking LP then I think your friends suck.

I used to have friends who would give me a hard time about stupid things like what I listened to (always in a joking manner of course, so no one could pin them down as bitchy, but their "joking" went on for about 90% of the waking hours I spent with them), and eventually I just got sick of it and starting standing up for myself. And yes, we drifted apart and are no longer really friends, but I have better friends now that aren't so shallow.

Also, diverse musical taste is nothing to feel weird about. [/b][/quote]
    i think joanna the problem is that you stay quiet and go along with them. you need some backbone. then if you say you are lp fan, they wont dare to diss you. so bloody what you like pop and you also like linkin park. i like r&b, if my friends who are into r&b gave me crap about me liking linking park and rage against the machine, i'd say so fucking what, fuck the norm! my taste can be as wide and unmatchable as i want it to be, its mine and i am me. i cant be anybody else, so there's no point trying to be 'musically correct' to my friends taste. and yeah, they do suck for dissing you but you shouldnt let them.

12. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

LOL *dies*

I love you, that's awsome. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    yeah i agree. that was great. ^_^

13. Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

This isn't really a confession, oh well...

I realised I've been whining alot in these forums...ALOT...so I'm going to stop going BOO HOO I WANT TO DIE because I look like a loser who can't deal with her problems.

My confession:
    My parents are leaving the country and I'm having a party... (w00t)

14. Danielle

Danielle Well-Known Member

are they leaving you on your own? :eek:

15. Evi

Evi Super Member LPA Super Member

are they leaving you on your own? :eek: [/b][/quote]
    I wish mine would do that :D

16. Razan

Razan SUGAAAR!

I wish mine would do that :D [/b][/quote]
    I have my nanny and brother.
    I'm so happy!
    They're leaving for a month for fun because they couldn't care less about me (w00t)

17. Danielle

Danielle Well-Known Member

Thats cool! I thought they were leaving you to look after yourselfs! Nevermind having just one party you should have one every night! :D

18. Kate

Kate beat me senseless LPA Super Member

I can't dance.

19. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please someone better releive me cos that was just overwelming :lol:

I couldn't dance to save my life but hey... :lol:

20. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

I have a friend Katelyn who...well I like to call her a "friend with benefits" well it seems like every day I talk to her, all I want to do is fuck her! Well not only that, but some days we actually talk to each other, we get into some pretty nasty arguements and they keep getting worse and worse...I mean, we have stuck through the bad times, and we forgive each other I guess for the "make-up sex", but today's arguement was pretty brutal! What should I do?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.