Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

I think I'm falling for my friends sister...

2. Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

I'm at anger's edge right now, if he tries to push me one more time, I swear I'm going to run away or something. He's seriously getting on my nerves with his smartass bullshit and his 'elder knowledge'.

FUCK THE FUCKING WEEDS IN THE FUCKING LAWN ALREADY.
    YOU CAN STICK THAT SCREWDRIVER UP YOUR ASS, BECAUSE I'M NOT GOING TO USE IT!

*breathes*
    My dad's fucking driving me INSANE. He can't just shut up and buy a new mini-shovel or whatever you want to call it, and instead he wants to argue with me, even threatening with violence. I'm prepared to hit and run the fuck out if he tries anything. *breathes*

3. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Way to raise suspicions Andrea :lol:

4. Tom

Tom LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

I have just done an interview, kicked ass in it aswell, got that job yeah!:D

5. Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

What I said could have meant countless of things. Hush. :lol:

6. Arhaz

Arhaz ...waiting. LPA Super Member

My whole fucking life is screwed up. I can't live a moment without being scared of living it, and being caught for just having a nice time and smiling.

7. Link

Link lolwut

Right on! I won't know until Monday or Tuesday. The suspense is killing meeee.

8. rosanna

rosanna Well-Known Member

you know what i hate...this girl at work thinks she is like the best thing since sliced bread since her sister is store manager. she runs around and tells everyone what to do and is a complete bitch. no one wants to work with her so she keeps switching her hours around and oh my GOD it pisses me off how everything i do she always yells at me. although it is kinda funny cuz me and her two manager sisters are friends and she's like out of the loop half the time and they yell at her for yelling at me but they are not always around. i hate people like that. she's pretty but she has a horrible personality. i can't stand it. i want to beat the shit out of her.

9. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

Sometimes I don't like the atmosphere. I'm grateful that I'm a dreamer.

Last edited: May 13, 2006
  10. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

oooh sweetie..you know you can tell me everything right? :hug:

11. mathew51b

mathew51b Well-Known Member

....the condom split and now shes pregnant, wow what a great 16 birthday for me...
    hmm this isnt good, we got exams this week and next week, and i dunno, i think shes gonna be emotional now, i guess shell (or we'll) have to have an abortion..

12. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

Oh wow, I'm so sorry!
    Maybe try to focus on your exams.
    Have you talked to a counseler or anything?

16 is too young to have a baby. :(

13. Link

Link lolwut

Damn dude. That's heavy. My nephew's girlfriend just had a kid too. He's only 17. You've got some hard times ahead. Good luck.
    ---
    I still don't know their decision.

14. mathew51b

hmm, well she went to get a pill before school and the pharmacy was closed...she went afterschool and they dont sell it to under 18s...her doctor is on holiday...
    I dont have a counceller and cant talk to anyone at school (like authority figures) coz they immedietely phone your parents...without telling you...even if you say you dont want them to...and even if what your doing is legal.
    erm, right now she is telling her mum the whole situation, as it is the only way that this is gonna get sorted out. im shit scared, i feel sick...her mum is a bitch and i cant see this turning out anyway positive. her mum will stop us from seeing each other, or tell my parents, either way im fucked and will run away...im already depressed coz im moving away in a few months and i got 2 days left at school, and im realising how much im gonna miss everyone and how hard a long distance relationship is gonna be.
    ...im scared...

edit: well i just been told that her mum was half cool with it...shes going to the doctors tomorow morning with her mum, and her mums not gonna do anything about it...i mean considering it was completely legal it would only ruin relationships by saying anything...
    well thats a whole load of weight off my chest.

Last edited: May 16, 2006
  15. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

Dude don't sweat anything. I've said it a million times before, I've learnt through experience that you just need to keep cool, take every day as it comes, keep absolute communication between you and your girl and try to be as co-operative as you can. Condoms split, can't do nothing about that, it's what happened in my case anyway...but yeah I hope everything goes cool for you man. :)

16. mathew51b

thanks, but i think everythings gonna be ok now anyway.
    we were really stressed today at school, but now its calm now that we sorta now its gonna be ok.
    but yeh, thanks all for your advice, its helped me loads.

17. $pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

I'm scared that with the accessibility of coke that I'll slip into it now that I don't have a girlfriend to hold me back from doing it.

18. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

So this is why you're in a bad mood. Why won't you talk to me about it. ;P I don't care, but you can talk to me about whatever. If it bothers you though, then fine. We used to talk about lots of things before when you were with Michele come to think of it, yet we don't anymore.

I'm really sorry though. </3 But your girlfriends crazy not to be with you, for whatever reason it is.

But don't do Coke just because your sad. Like, please don't lol.

Last edited: May 17, 2006
  19. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Not to sound heartless, but that's why you dont fuck at 16 >_>.

Not to shit on anyone who has lost their virginity then, but everytime you have sex with someone you're chancing pregnancy. Condoms dont guarantee nothing, as it obviously shows here.

20. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

I just had a huge nosebleed.

theres a cup next to me, half full of it.

OW.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.