Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

I had this weird dream last night...I dreamt that I got shot in the stomach by some guy and it didn't even effect me, only problem with me was I limped...I dunno, it just seems something weird is going on that I don't even know.

2. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

I have weird dreams all the time for example in November I had a dream that my school was a Killzone and I was leading a team of my friends (and a few people I hate) to take on some weird demon creatures. Now whats messed up is that I was watching a documentary the next day on greek mythology and I swear I saw the exact same creature that my team were fighting against in the school. I had never seen that greek mythological creature before either.

There was this other one a few years ago that my entire family was in a race and whoever came last would be sent to hell and in my dream my cousin David came last...the week later on the exact same night I had the dream, he died in a car accident in Thailand.

Now tell me there aint something fucked up about that.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2006
  3. Branden

Branden hey! LPA Super Member

I once had a dream that I was a logroller.
    On that note, nothing new with my uncle.
    But I met someone. And I like her. Lot's.
    And she likes me, apparently.
    And we're taking salsa dancing lessons together.
    I can't wait.

4. mathew51b

mathew51b Well-Known Member

i had a fucked up dream once, i came home, looked out window and saw my neighbour being murdered through there window. murderer saw me, and ended up hunting me, so we got relocated, came home one day and found my family all dead in the house and the muderer in there with me, and chasing me through fields until i finally reached a road where the police were...that was scary, but i watched a film a few days later and the house i got reloacted to looked identical to that house...i dunno if its coincidence, or what, but it is hell scary i know

5. Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

Since we're kind of on the subject of dreams...

When I was younger, about 7 or 8, I had a dream that I went to school nekked and was crawling around everywhere to hide from everyone seeing me.

Don't ask why I still remember it, seeing that was 10+ years ago, but I do. Quite funny.

6. Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

I wish my dad would just stop referring to the music that I listen to so passionately as "crap". I don't even know why I care or why it bothers me, but it does.

7. Branden

Branden hey! LPA Super Member

I think all parents do that.
    It's just something that you have to learn to laugh about or deal with.
    I mean, I'm as passionate about music as anyone, and my dad is pretty big into it as well.
    I'll be listening to The Mars Volta or something, and he'll say "That sounds like how Dickey Betts played one night (he's a huge Allman Brothers fan), then they fixed his guitar." or something. I think you just have to learn to laugh at it yourself. Because honestly, no matter how seriously you take your music, there's aspects of it that are pretty dumb. I mean, to some people who like Mudvayne, the repetitive riffs and angsty screaming might really appeal to them, where someone may just call it untalented crap. Some people may hate the ambient noise in Pink Floyd albums, and y'know.. talk shit about that.

I think you just have to learn to laugh it off and keep enjoying your music.

8. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

I retaliate by jamming my hands over my ears and 'lalala'ing when he's playing his music. Immature, but it works, at least for me.

9. Mk_Spike

Mk_Spike Well-Known Member

I dont care what epople say about my music because the music i listen to gets me through all the tough times in life, without it id be somewhere to scary to think about

10. Seinfeld

Seinfeld We are the nobodies LPA Super Member

lol...it's something we should all do once in a while...just for the hell of it :thumbsup:

11. Mk_Spike

Mk_Spike Well-Known Member

I get headaches when i do :(

12. Seinfeld

Oh...well...then...uhm...you should...uhm...kick your dad/mom in the shin ^_^...not sure if it works but it's worth a try isn't it?

13. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

Ugh, I am so shallow. Today I went to the doctor's to check my toe, and he told me that after looking at the xray, it's most probably not broken, just a 'very nasty trauma.' Something that sounded like fish. Fissure. They removed the cast, put on this sort of fixture, and for some unspeakable reason I'm pissed off. No, upset. What the hell.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2006
  14. Seinfeld

I understand...it's probably 'cause they had you goin' with ''oh it might be broken'' and then it'S all like: ''oh...yeah...it's not broken'' I'm right...right?...I had that once...

15. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Ashley wrote me on another screename and I just said this:

"Look, I really dont know how nicely I can say this because..seriously I don't like having to be a dick sometimes but I took you off of my myspace and AIM, because I really have no desire to talk to you. I mean I really thought about it and like, aside from the romantic part of our friendship or whatever? There really wasn't much friendship behind it all. Maybe its our fault for not becoming more friends before we got flirty, but I just really never got over the fact you told me you 'loved' me and then like..lied to me about one of your boyfriends and then proceeded to date another without even giving me a chance to prove myself. We were less then an hour away..we could've worked..but it seems like no matter what I did, you just kept shitting on me, and then telling me to go kill myself in August was the final straw. You were not a good friend to me Ashley. You're full of bad memories and everytime I hear that 'song' you claim 'exposed your feelings for me', I get bitter as fuck. I'm sorry, I just doubt I can forgive a person who made my life a living hell for over 6 months. You broke so many promises and burnt even more bridges with me."

No response yet. Not like I'd want one anyways.

16. Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

She's a bitch, Derek. <3

I hate answering the phones at work. I can MAKE calls, since I know what I have to say and so on. Receiving calls is a different story. I s-s-s-studder my words, lol. Ugh, I hate phones. I feel like cutting the phone lines.

17. mathew51b

mathew51b Well-Known Member

yeh derek she sounds like a real bitch, like several girls i know by the sounds of things. the response you get may not be nice, but do you really care? it always helps to get those sorta things off your chest.

18. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

Alright, so I figured out ...well, was told why I'm not getting a promotion.

They say that I "Think" i know everything...

I'm sorry, but I don't like not being able to ask the sups something because I know better...and I am the best in one of the studies.

...also, I guess I'm a cocky bastard....you know, I never really noticed before. :lol: I told that to my mom and she was like, "WELL YEAH!!!!" ...I was just, um, surprised.

They say I don't have enough respect for the supervisors...I'm sorry, but I already had a problem w/ respect. When I was 3years old my mom couldn't even send me to my room because I would refuse. And why the hell should I respect someone who isn't qualified to have the job and doesn't know protocall well enough? Am I not supposed to argue when I know they're coding it wrong?

Fine, fuck this crap....Grrrr.....

19. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

I just out of a car...

:cry: ow....

20. whoneedssubtext?

whoneedssubtext? gggg-uNOT

Umm, is this so wrong?
    A few months ago, this Girl I know (who is just a friend), texted me in class, she said Hey, and I replyed..Hi.
    Needless to say, my Girlfriend found out today, called me while I was in English. So, I left class to talk to her about it, and she was crying because I answered the text. She's always been jealous of the girl, and she hates her, and calls her such words as "whore" and "scally" because she doesn't like her and thinks she has a thing for me. She deleted her phone number out ofmy cell's phone book for God Sakes. Well, My girlfriend found out about the text message, and won't talk to me, she was crying and yelling and swearing, and hanging up, and I would call her back, and she would swear/cry/yell and hang up again. So, finally I got her talking long enough to tell her that was it, and she still doesn't believe me.,
    Luckily, I think she's getting over it, there was a long story behind why she was mad, but, she said she's never ever going to forgive me for it, but she's not mad anymore.
    She actually sounds happy. So, I'm in a good mood.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.