Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whoneedssubtext?

whoneedssubtext? gggg-uNOT

Yeah, alot of people are having that trouble that I know. It effin sucks. Makes you question if you really want her back.

2. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

My sig will change if i can truely trust her in my situation.

Only if she missed you to much, you'll get it back porabbly

Last edited: Mar 15, 2006
  3. whoneedssubtext?

whoneedssubtext? gggg-uNOT

Hopefully, But she gets really jealous of the other girl now, I'm not even allowed to talk to her, or about her, but her other man still calls her and sees if she wants to hang out. I hate it. But, what am I going to do? I don't want to start a big fight, because that might be it, but I don't want to let her walk all over me because she'll do it again. Love's difficult.

4. Theazninvasion68

Very difficult.

5. Lilian

Lilian Well-Known Member

And if he's one of your best friends?!

6. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

I have no idea what you're talking about. :mellow:

7. Mk_Spike

Mk_Spike Well-Known Member

Nah, ait ill just say it, i didnt before because i actually noe a person on these forums hu noes me and i didnt want him to hear this but... yea well this girl right shes had me hooked since the day i realised i had feelings for her, before that i couldnt do anything in class i was unstable always in trouble with the law etc etc but since ive met her life seems straight to me now. i realise with this girl im alot more what can i say ...capable... i love her a hell of a lot and i noe love is a strong word but so are my feelings towards her. she tells me she likes me and when its just us two well its like she with me noone else (well duh but u noe wat i mean) we are in our own little world. But yea when were with ppl we noe its like yea she doesnt show it as much... i dont noe wat to do its been 4 months its been going on... i like her so much

8. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

I think she's talking about the guy that works with you.

9. Theazninvasion68

How is it that i'm able to give pretty good damn good advice, but not help myself with it?

10. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

I [think] I have the same problem. I give advice, my friends say it's pretty good, but I for some reason can't help advise myself.

11. Lilian

Lilian Well-Known Member

Things get worse. He ignores me but he was looking at me. DAMN. Tomorrow i won't care. I will ignore him.

12. Christopher

Christopher Über Member Über Member

2 and a half weeks till the next vacation :p hope i make it and won't sleep half of it again :(

13. Theazninvasion68

Oh, It's really damn annoying isn it?

14. Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I knew she liked me, but I wish I hadn't told her I like her. I don't, but now that I've told her I like her, I can't tell her I don't like her. Even if someone was to convince me to tell her, I wouldn't even know how to go about it because I don't want to break her heart or make her think I'm a "player," or what ever they call that on the streets. She's too good a friend.

Related, apparently her and another girl came up with a plan to bludgeon my ex-girlfriend to death, which is fine by me, because she's a whore, and I wouldn't doubt it if she cheated on me.

15. Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

"everyone's got their strong and weak point. for you it's just all brains no beauty"

Nice, thanks.

16. Anthony.

Anthony. .Orestes LPA Super VIP

Uuh, someone actually said that to you?

17. Theazninvasion68

So fast?

I didnt think she'd get over me that fast..

at least, i dont think she is over me...

18. Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

yep.

19. Anthony.

Anthony. .Orestes LPA Super VIP

Did you physically harm him/her following that comment?

That's quite... unacceptable.

20. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

I really don't understand Faith...it's something I can't get my head around.

One of my biggest pet peeves in the world is when people are blind to what is going on around them and are thick headed if you tell them otherwise...my religious friend today explained to me that that is actually what Faith is...
    I now understand why I feel the way I do better.

-----
    I also came to realize today that I am split in two. I have a love/hate relationship with EVERYTHING. I have NO WAY of being 100% behind anything. I'm going to be stuck in the middle of the tracks, weighing both sides equally for the rest of my life. I can't be happy with one thing or one side...I have to have both or none.

...maybe this is why I like Elliott Smith so much. All of his music is a complete conflict. His music sounds so happy, but on the inside there is horrible hurt and sadness, or anger. That is how I am all of the time...I seem really happy, but no one really knows what is right there under the surface. I mean everything I say, but I may not mean it in the way you think...

I can't be one thing...I am ALWAYS going to see both sides. I'm NEVER going to be 100% behind ANYTHING. I'm never going to have stable ground to stand on because of my own beliefs, or lack there of.

...I'm sorry, I don't really mean to like pour my heart out on here and I know most of you dont' know me and have no idea what i'm talking about, but it's nice to let it out. hehe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.