Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

The other day when my brother went to put his pet rabbit, Jack, into the hutch he couldn't find him anywhere in the garden. Eh, I'll just cut to the chase. Today I found Jack's hind legs (that's right, HIND LEGS) on the corner of our street after I came back from town, and not long after that my brother found some internal organ right at the end of our garden. The cut was too precise for it to have been a dog, or a fox, or a car, or even a razor.
    It's one thing to see something as brutal as this on the news but to actually experience it in person is sobering. How the fuck can someone do something like this? It looked way too precise for some random drunk on his way home from the pub to have just pulled some random blade out and magically sliced the thing in half. And why is part of it in my fucking garden, with the hind legs 30 feet away from my front door and with the head and front legs nowhere to be seen? What worries me the most is the fact that most of the families on my block have a pet of some description.

2. Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

I hate it when people try to rush me. Let me do things on my own fucking pace.

3. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

Today sucked alotmuch

First off, my lovely sarah just broke up with me...beacuse she liked this other guy alot before i met her. and thats alotta BS there. Why not ask him out and not me in the first place eh? I did everything, knowning when i got home, i'd be able to talk to you. and do alot, without my parents scolding me. Now it's all gonna slowly fall apart now.

Secondly off, this just happened around a hour after she broke up with me.
    A good good friend of mine just told me she's in love with me right now, she loves everything (alomst) about me. and thats a really big shocker , since i thought she just liked me, not in love with me.

:cry: and i just wanna die right now.

4. Adam

Adam !!!! LPA Super Member

Why are parents so fucking uptight and up their own fucking arses all the fucking time!

All my mates are going to the Avenged Sevenfold gig tonight and I can't because my mum can't be bothered to pick me up so I asked her why I couldn't get the bus back with Everyone else and she just won't answer me. This happens all the time and it really is pissing me off because I'm one of the oldest out of all my friends yet I'm the one with the least freedom...

5. Mk_Spike

Mk_Spike Well-Known Member

I do alot better in life with a girl beside me. I do better in class i do better in everything. I believe they are the key to my well being

6. Theazninvasion68

I feel so fucking alone with out her! Even though she says she needs some time alone, ill give her some time, but she needs to sort out some stuff, well...Im here to help you sort out that stuff, i was here, to say that you needed someone reliable, a person you can trust. Without, all of this since december woudlnt have happened to me. Fuck this shit. I dont wanna get over her. She's just too....I just cant, i know i cant, im too loyal. :( and even if i do, it'll always haunt me.
    :cry: And right now, all i wanna feel, is that she's with me right now...

7. mathew51b

mathew51b Well-Known Member

maverik68, everything will be ok soon, if she needs some time and space maybe itll help her realise stuff, like how she feels about you... (not sure if i misunderstood, sorry if i did), and by the sounds of it you really feel for her, so dont let her slip away or anything.

and MK_Spike, i spose you get the confidence from having that person there to help you if you need it and stuff, i know i feel the same.

8. Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

It's a horrible idea to ignore me if you want something from me.

9. Theazninvasion68

I finaly admitted it. abit to late...

10. Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

Sheesh, so stubborn. <_<

11. Lilian

Lilian Well-Known Member

I realized I like him so much, but he's damn unapproachable. And some of my friends tell me he's not as "god" as I think.
    He listens to music all day and he doesn't speak much. I'm fucking stuck.

12. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

haha, I know how that is. :p

There is a guy I like here...but nothing is ever going to happen so I just flirt. :lol:

13. Lilian

Lilian Well-Known Member

:shutup: Who is he? Oh, I'm not a "gossiper".
    I like someone from here, too...

14. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

I thought it was 2 or 3 people she liked here. :lol:

15. Theazninvasion68

I feel so bad doing this to this other girl...

16. whoneedssubtext?

whoneedssubtext? gggg-uNOT

I have feelings for two woman...am I crazy or what?.

17. Theazninvasion68

No, i wouldnt really think so, i once felt that. it's really hard. but in the long run, its the one who has the most trust, not prettier.

18. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

:lol: Naughty, Friskey. :kiss:

I was actually talking about here...like where I live. haha, There is someone at work who's quite funny. Alas, I fear I am not his type, so why not flirt if he flirts back? :p

But here, as in on the boards, is a little different because some of my best friends are on here. ^_^

Haha, who do you like on here? :p

19. whoneedssubtext?

whoneedssubtext? gggg-uNOT

Umm, I already go out with this one girl, and she's the prettier one, and you would think the one you can trust more, but she liked someone else and decded me and her had to go on a break 'till she got over her feelings for the other guy. Needless to say, My ex-girlfriend, the guy she likes, the other girl I like, and I all went to the dance, I seen her dance with the guy she likes, and kiss him, and when I danced with the girl I like, she flipped, cried, and wouldn't talk to me. She kissed another man, when we were on a break, and I danced with another guy, and I'm the bad guy.
    Needless to say, i go back out with the first girl, but it's weird now, and I don't trust her at all anymore, but I still have feelings for the other one..
    That was quite a random story to tell a group of people I don't know, it's a small look into the complexness (sp?) of my life.

20. Theazninvasion68

...I..I think my situation is similar in that part.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.