Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

I keep dreaming about this guy in my Art class, he's gorgeous and funny.. he's an amazing artist. He's like the artisic, quiet, grungy, long-hair type. I find everything about him amazingly cool, but I can never muster up the strength to talk to him. I try to at times I say "Hey that's an awsome painting, I love your work" and he just says "Thanks" and smiles. He doesn't really say much but I can't get him off my mind. I know I said I only wanted to date girls for a while, but that's not really working out.. he's the only guy I've actually liked lately.

I'm so tired of dreaming about him though, it just makes me like him more. There's just something about him that makes him so interesting that I want to talk to him so bad.

2. rosanna

rosanna Well-Known Member

well duh, talk to him! don't build him up to be something bigger than he is, he is only a member of the male species, after all, not that big of a deal (haha j/k) but yeah. i say go for it.

michael's a grungy long haired type, but not very quiet, so maybe you'll have better luck. i hope.

but yeah you should definitely go for it, maybe he likes girls that make the first move. you never know unless you try! :)

3. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

I have talked to him lol, he just doesn't really talk back. That's the problem.

4. rosanna

dude talk about artisticy stuff, you have to talk about something he wants to talk about, and then he'lll be like, "dude, this girl is pretty cool i should talk to her more." cuz if he doesn't take the time to talk about something that interests him with someone who is willing to take the time and talk to him about it, then, sorry to say, he has a problem.

5. Evan™

Evan™ HI! I'm Randy, I'm a Bandicoot Über Member

i forgot to mention im sort of a sadist, but i try to contain it...so far ive only killed snails....

6. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

Well yeah, like I said before, that's all I ever try to talk about with him because I know that's what he enjoys but he just says thanks and that's pretty much it. I see him talking and laughing with guys all the time, I think he's shy when it comes to girls.

He has an interesting back pack, he has the pillsbury doughboy sewed on it, then he sewed in a little speak bubble and it says "I'll eat your children". I keep laughing everytime I see it. I really have to talk to this guy some way or another lol.

7. rosanna

@ evan: well i'm a sadomasochist but i hide that one real well. :D

@ anya: well you better talk to him soon or i'll hitchhike my happy ass down to florida and make you do it!!! :) try to make him see that you're a member of the female species, not that big of a deal...nothing to get all shy about.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2005
  8. Evan™

funny i always assumed sadist and sadmasochist were different..but thats not an issue...sighs...

9. rosanna

well i thought so too...but on nip/tuck she said he was a sadist cuz he liked inflicting pain. idk though...

and anyway i was trying to be funny. dude. i was trying to cheer you up!

10. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Well, it's beginning to look as if I may never get a girlfriend..and its once again a reason I despise anything online.

I met this girl in my area through myspace, she's pretty attractive and we got along pretty well. But we've never hung out, despite me going out of my way to plead we see a movie together or something.

Now she tells me she has feelings for another guy, and due to my good nature I gotta accept it and tell her to go for it. She claims she's not a jerk and that she doesn't like to juggle between two guys, well then if she's not a jerk then why do I feel like I just got rejected again.

I'm probably never going to find the right girl, time to just go through girls like water and get used time and time again.

Better then waiting over 5 years for that perfect girl to accept me and find interest in me.

11. Evan™

actually come to think of it...im not really a sadist...just violent? im not sure really...what do you call a person thats silent and solitary but very aggressive when provoked?

Last edited: Dec 21, 2005
  12. Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

Another case of apathy. Screw her, she's not worth it if she can't see what she's missing.

I know. It sounds silly and fucked up and you don't want to wait anymore, but unfortunately that's all there is to do; is wait for the right one. And she WILL come along. These girls have got to wise up soon. Stop going for the jackasses and start shooting for the good guys.

C'est tout dans temps dû, mon amour.

[i believe i said that right]

13. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

I know how you feel, Derek.
    ----
    They say that nice guys finish last, but only because the jerks cheat and take shortcuts along the way.

14. Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

Derek, that's exactly how it goes for me, except that I don't go through girls like water...instead, I can't get even a first chance with anybody. It's just something that I realize is pretty much set in stone though, and there's not much I can do to change it. I'm just a loser, and I realize that. I'm pretty sure it'll get better for you though, cause it certainly better not get any worse, you don't deserve it.

15. Minus

What happens with me is that I can't bring up the nerve to ask someone out until I get to know them. They have to be friends first before I can go further. And by that point in time, I don't want to risk the friendship for some feelings that I have. =/

16. Anthony.

Anthony. .Orestes LPA Super VIP

Hmm... Maybe "Le jour viendra" as "The day will come" may be more appropriate, but yeah that made sense :thumbsup: . It's just that "in due time" can more or less be translated in French.

17. $pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

Don't listen to these haters, what I told you on MSN is logical. Nice, pure girls don't want a carbon copy of themselves 7 times out of 10. They want the exact opposite.

You're too nice. Amanda and girls on here might like that, but other girls? Not so much. They see you as a friend, nothing else. You need to be aggressive.

18. Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

icky.

But to each their own, I guess.

19. $pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

Oh, right, because being nice and shy about how you like a girl is exactly what a girl wants, right? No. You need to pursue them and be blunt about it, not beat around the bush like a goddamn 4th grader.

20. Minus

Well yeah, there is a point where you have to take charge.

I however, am a total puss and can't do that at all. I know when I should, but I can't. I don't want to lose what we already have as friends. Friends for me come too few and far in between to waste it like that.

So I agree with Casey, but I don't necessarily do it because I'm a wimp.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.