Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

Seems to me like you called Todd a 'fucking dumbass'. You're warned for flaming. Grow up and get over it, seriously.

Oh yeah, you could've handled this in a PM to Todd.

2. Evan™

Evan™ HI! I'm Randy, I'm a Bandicoot Über Member

:angry:
    im so fucking pissed at the year1 (12-13yr olds) in my school...they are so damn rude and annoying...but you know what pisses me off most? its the year 1 guys...you know why? THEY BEATUP GIRLS! and there this particualr kid im gonna have a word with tommorrow...you know why? he hit my ex....and im fucking pissed about it...but you know why i cant get him? BECAUSE THE DAMN SCHOOL WILL FUCKING EXPEL ME if i did it....god...i hate being so helpless... :angry: :(

3. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

Well its over then...probably for good this time :(

4. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

*Rubs my eyes and starts sobbing in sympathy for you* Hey, here's a tissue.

Grow up and get over it, kid.

5. Tom

Tom LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

just wait two mins , i think i got my sympathy tissues downstairs, and the last thing you want to do is look like you called an admin a fucking dumbass cause one word comes to mind ' SCREWED'.

6. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

just wait two mins , i think i got my sympathy tissues downstairs, and the last thing you want to do is look like you called an admin a fucking dumbass cause one word comes to mind ' SCREWED'. [/b][/quote]
    The kid got warned. It's done. Leave it.

7. mathew51b

mathew51b Well-Known Member

um, hi. i made a big mess up recently. a few monthes back i dumped the girl i was going out with (partly cause i didnt really like her anymore) and anyway she is best friends with another girl who i kinda liked before i went out with her. (hope your still with me) and the girl i dumped made her friend promise she wouldnt go out with me. then the girl i like (the friend) is going out with a loser (and everyone thinks that not just me). so that werent good, then after a while i kinda called the girl i went out with a selfish bitch and she hated me, and so that wasnt good, and then i told the girl i liked her, and now we aint talking. not good at all!

8. cece13

cece13 Well-Known Member

just wait two mins , i think i got my sympathy tissues downstairs, and the last thing you want to do is look like you called an admin a fucking dumbass cause one word comes to mind ' SCREWED'. [/b][/quote]
    How old are you? 10? Did you hear me ask for sympathy from you? No. So thank you. I was just letting something off of my mind. oops, or was I not supposed to do that? Is that the forum name or am I just crazy?

9. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

How old are you? 10? Did you hear me ask for sympathy from you? No. So thank you. I was just letting something off of my mind. oops, or was I not supposed to do that? Is that the forum name or am I just crazy? [/b][/quote]
    Sorry to get involved but Cece13 I really would just forget it and move on and by dragging the argument along you aren't doing yourself any favors.

10. Louis

Sorry to get involved but Cece13 I really would just forget it and move on and by dragging the argument along you aren't doing yourself any favors. [/b][/quote]
    I agree with Luke.

Just let it go, guys.

11. Branden

Branden hey! LPA Super Member

Kum-by-yah, my lord.

12. MegaRon

MegaRon Active Member

Don't you just hate when people thousands of miles away decide they want to be in a relationship with each other? My best friend (we're like brother and sister, we're so close) in Ontario is currently in one of these "relationships" with a guy in Texas- that's right, Texas. As if I didn't have enough problems with that state as it is (no offense to you Texans on these boards and TRB, you're cool), but now the girl I've had a crush on for nearly a year has a boyfriend so far away that it's obnoxiously annoying. The guy is awesome, he'd do anything for her and so would I- I guess it's just a pure case of jealousy, but it's still very, very annoying to me. I was there for her when her ex cheated on her, I supported her as much as I could when that relationship was over- but I suppose I can't blame her, I'm depressed enough as it is, last thing anyone needs is a depressed b/f.

Another problem is she's seven years older than me. We get along so well, we love the same music, the same style video games, hell, she's exposed me to some of the greatest movies of all time that didn't make it in the box office! She's just an awesome girl, so much like me, and I'm so much like her. *Sigh*[/emo]

13. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

How old are you? 10? Did you hear me ask for sympathy from you? No. So thank you. I was just letting something off of my mind. oops, or was I not supposed to do that? Is that the forum name or am I just crazy? [/b][/quote]
    Oh god just drop it and shut up, please.

Seriously, if you do not stop overreacting about this incident with Todd I'm going to ban you just to relieve us of the headache.

So your choice, either stop whining and be an outstanding and polite rule following member, or keep complaining and see the ban hammer.

Up to you.

14. LProx4life

LProx4life Well-Known Member

I know how u feel, same thing happened to me exept she wasnt older than me we were both same age, it sux, but dont worry maybe someday she will realize on wat u done for her.

15. Louis

Ron, my man...

I know just how you feel.

We'll get through this, bro.

16. MegaRon

MegaRon Active Member

Did I mention that I live in New York and it's a significantly shorter road trip? :p

17. Louis

:lol:

18. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

So I gave her the roses today. Later we went to lunch together and she told me she doesn't want to be in a relationship at the moment.

Damn. :(

19. Branden

Branden hey! LPA Super Member

They're nice looking roses.

20. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

They're nice looking roses. [/b][/quote]
    I'm also the first guy to give her flowers.

Amazing and impossible to believe. She's so beautiful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.