Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

yeah...you just thought of the solution...give it time...it takes time for some people to recover from a breakup...it may take a long time but if he really cares he would do the right thing...and dont worry so much about going out....its hard for some...believe me....i know.... [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, I know. I'm picky about who i go out with anyways. I've only been out with one person. I loved him dearly. And now, there have only been two other people in the world that I've actually wanted to have a real relationship with. The only thing with time is I am kind of sick and get rid of all the feelings that make me feel vulnerable...and having a crush definitely makes me feel that way. So the longer it takes, the more I try to get rid of them...eventually it kills it. This is also the main reason I will not go out with people. I dont want the attachment. I've had that and it litterally kills part of me to have it taken away becuase I care too much...so I try not to have it happen. lol. Not that anyone and almost everyone doesn't feel the same way, but i feel as if I have no control when that happens. So...instead of going out, i just have friends...even friends with benefits. I don't see myself with any of those people anyhow, nor would I really want to. As I said, i'm picky, and with good reason. I know some really bad people. :(

anyways, I digress. Yes, the only thing I can do is give it time. I just would like to know what he is thinking so i know I havn't fallen for a lost cause. But he is awesome. I still love to spend time with him. Even without any lovely kisses or many cuddles. Just company. I mean, age doesn't really matter, does it? It doesn't seem like we're much different when we're together.

*sigh* Time he will have...Not that I have time for anyone right now anyways. >_<

2. emyly

emyly freedom can be frightening if you've never felt it

now I'm sure more the ever that I love her.....yeah I have those buterflyes in my stomac when we meet and I'm very happy when she's around me.today all I thought about was how it would be if we had a relationship and it was great,I was feeling very happy.....yeah and this is something that doesen't have a happy ending for me :mellow: *it suks*

3. NofxPants

NofxPants Does your house have stairs?

Well after a long long time i'm going to try and start posting here on LPA. It's been awhile I would have to say. Because, if some of you remember, a good friend of mine died in a car accident. So I took some time to myself and yeah, now I'm back.

4. Kate

Kate beat me senseless LPA Super Member

Now why would they do that? It was your descision and you're old enough to make it for yourself. You don't regret it, and that is what is important. Its not like you're being overly promiscous or anything. You're young, have fun, be safe, and your freinds should learn to be a little more understanding. [/b][/quote]
    I'm not dating him. I don't think I ever will. He's just a friend...I happen to fool around with him every once in a while, and the other night things just kind of escalated.

I still don't regret it. It was one of the best things I've ever done.

5. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Flowers. Friday.

And sugar we're goin' down swinging.

6. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

I'm way to damn caring for people...

:wth: :unsure:

7. Evan™

Evan™ HI! I'm Randy, I'm a Bandicoot Über Member

I'm sick of my friend making fun of my band....i mean we disbanded sometime ago already but hes still making fun of me about it...god it really pisses me off...

8. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

I'm not dating him. I don't think I ever will. He's just a friend...I happen to fool around with him every once in a while, and the other night things just kind of escalated.

I still don't regret it. It was one of the best things I've ever done. [/b][/quote]
    Ahh, the good ol' "friend with benefits" deal. Noice! :lol:

9. Kate

Ahh, the good ol' "friend with benefits" deal. Noice! :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Yes, it is kind of nice. Makes "just cuddling" difficult though, and I'm a cuddle whore.

10. Holiday

Yes, it is kind of nice. Makes "just cuddling" difficult though, and I'm a cuddle whore. [/b][/quote]
    lol cuddling is the shizint.

11. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

Why can nothing ever go my way?

12. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

lol cuddling is the shizint. [/b][/quote]
    I hope he feels the same way, otherwise it's going to be really hard for him to know that you "just want to be friends".

13. Holiday

I hope he feels the same way, otherwise it's going to be really hard for him to know that you "just want to be friends". [/b][/quote]
    Eh, i never want to "just be friends" with my "friends with benefits." I've had one true one and and I always wanted to go out with him. But i would not show any PSA's or anything, becuase I didn't want to show off something that wasn't there. (then to find out that he tells his new g/f that we used to go out. Pfft! :angry: ) ....then ther is the Justin problem. :wth:

I'm not saying that is what is going on with Kate though.

Kate: Do you want to go out with this boy? I mean, as soon as you do that sort of thing, you tend to get very attached. Believe me.

14. Kate

Eh, i never want to "just be friends" with my "friends with benefits." I've had one true one and and I always wanted to go out with him. But i would not show any PSA's or anything, becuase I didn't want to show off something that wasn't there. (then to find out that he tells his new g/f that we used to go out. Pfft! :angry: ) ....then ther is the Justin problem. :wth:

I'm not saying that is what is going on with Kate though.

Kate: Do you want to go out with this boy? I mean, as soon as you do that sort of thing, you tend to get very attached. Believe me. [/b][/quote]
    I really don't think it's going to be a problem. I mean, we had our usual D&D session last night and nothing had changed. We'll see what happens. I'm not feeling any clingyness yet.

And no, I don't want to date him.

15. Holiday

I really don't think it's going to be a problem. I mean, we had our usual D&D session last night and nothing had changed. We'll see what happens. I'm not feeling any clingyness yet.

And no, I don't want to date him. [/b][/quote]
    Ok, good. :thumbsup:
    I'm glad. Its just harmless fun. ^_^

You play D&D? Awesome. What kind of character are you? :p

16. Minus

Plans have been accelerated. The flowers that would have been given on Friday are now being given tomorrow.

:blush:

17. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

She's upset. I'm depressed.

Not a good day.

18. cece13

cece13 Well-Known Member

to the administrator Todd

I really don't like being talked down to online especially being look down on as some teenie groupie which I'm not. I just wanted to let people know that I'd be going to the show and that I'd let them know how it was and ummmmmmm fucking dumbass yes Lp must have a huige fan base in phx because it is chester's hometown. DUH. Its not an opinion. It's not an

"lYkE OMG I s0 in luv with Ch3st3rrrrrrr. MaRRRRy me!!!!!"

NO, so I really don't know what your issue is, but i really don't appreciate your attitude problem.

19. Minus

Yeah, um, I think that would be a warning for flaming.

And grammar like crazy too. One step towards non-teenie appearance is correct grammar.

Spelling would help as well.

20. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

No offense dude, but you're probably going to get warned for that.

He just thought it was a pointless post. If you asked who was going, he might have kept it open...and maybe if you didn't sound excited like a teenie, then maybe he wouldn't have closed it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.