Got Something You Want To Let Out Part 2

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Todd, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daniel

Daniel Run for your life. LPA Super Member

I never have, and never will, hit a girl but I swear to fucking God I've never felt like I wanted to so much. I'm so over all this fucking bullshit, I actually thought I might have wanted her back but when she's such a bitch for no fucking reason I don't know why. Pardon my French.

-----------------------------------------------

Congrats Arlene. :lol:

2. Arlene

Arlene Oh what tangled webs we weave LPA Super Member

Sorry to hear that, Daniel. :hug: You can PM me if you want!
    And thank you, :lol:

3. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

I just got home and opened up my frozen yogurt, white colored with mango's on it.

I felt pretty good, it tastes refreshing and sweet and then I read this.

I lol'd and now i can't eat this yogurt :(

Just had to get this out of my head.

:lol:

4. Arlene

Haaaa. I find this amusing.

5. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

This :p

Last edited: Aug 30, 2009
  6. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

And that. :p

7. Ophelia

Ophelia LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

Why do I get the feeling that I messed up yet another friendship?

And why do certain people confuse me so....

8. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

I'm sick of all this shit that keeps happening to my grandfather. I know he's not going to last that much longer.

9. Arlene

I hear you 100%. My Poppy is NOT doing good...he was in the hospital for a while, then a nursing home. He had to come home because my gramma couldn't afford it anymore. But he has Parkinson's disease, and wicked dementia from all the meds and it just gets worse all the time. It's just really sad to see him how he is. I actually broke down on Josh the other day about it...it's just really depressing. I don't think he actually knows who I am anymore and it just makes me so sad because he's my Poppy. I miss my Poppy. :( I'm sorry to hear about what's going on with you hon. I'll always listen. :hug:

10. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

:hug: for Dean
    :hug: for Arlene

I hate seeing how people slowly decay as they live, It's saddening. :( Very. It's even more saddening to know that they'll never recover too.

=====================================================================

Wow. Looking back, I can't believe she tried that. She's the one who got pregnant, and you blamed me?
    Because I broke up with you, you went and had quite abit of sex with some other guy? Sorry, but That's on your part, bad.

I don't even know what crossed her mind to blame either! Damn! Like, Just because you missed me, you went and felt better if you got with some other guy yeah? Sure whatever. But if you had sex and got pregnant and all,Sorry, It's not "Its your fault you made me find another guy" Bull, It's your bad. You did it, your choice too, Baddie.
    . By the way, though no names given, She had an abortion. Sadly. .
    Sorry, I'm in a SOUR mood at the moment, just by looking back, damn.

11. Daniel

Daniel Run for your life. LPA Super Member

I hate you so fucking much, you absolute heartless cunt. I could care less if you crawl in a hole and fucking die.

12. _cam_

_cam_ Well-Known Member

Im gonna be ok.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2009
  13. Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

I'm so glad the month of August is over.

14. Arlene

Thanks for the hug. Females can have really stupid logic sometimes. But here, that's just her being stupid, :lol:. I'm sorry that she's blaming that on you...but there's no reason for you to feel any guilt so I'd just brush it off. I think she's just trying to find someone to blame about her bad decisions. It's hard to take the blame on yourself when you do something that dumb- but yeah, she obviously needs to realize that her actions do have consequences that don't fall on someone else' shoulders. :hug:

Daniel: :( It makes me sad that you're so upset. What did she do now? You can talk to me hon. :hug:<3

Cam: Yay! I'm glad someone is happy. Good for you. :)

Mike: Eh, that just means school soon...:sick: However, end of school means me being 18, and hopefully moving in with Josh so *highfive* to that! :p

15. Arlene

*does a bliss dance* I like when Josh can come over :D

edit: oops, double post. Hope I don't get in troubles!

16. Gloomy Mushroom

Gloomy Mushroom Absolute Zero LPA Super VIP

Uber happy. Back in the workforce and earning more than $30 an hour to stand around and hand leaflets out.

17. Arlene

Glad to hear that you're working again. It'll be a good decision down the road for you and your baby. :)

18. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I wish I didn't suffer from such terrible insomnia sometimes, causing me to only get 2-3 hours of sleep. This is horrible. I know it's normal, and something everyone goes through occasionally..but it wreaks havoc on me when I have to work 10 hours after waking up.

*Sigh*

19. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Hiding my feelings has never been this hard when it's provoking me right there, in my face, in my appartment, in my own bed. I feel like I'm in a prison and I need to break out, I can't stand having time for myself anymore, I need to get out, I need to spend time with other people, I don't care who, but at least I won't feel so alone, like I'm wasting my life away. But most important of all, I need to get away from him, he's reminding me of everything that I'm trying to forget. I love him still, but I'm also incredibly angry at him for finding someone else who does everything that I used to do. I'm not allowed to show it though. I'm afraid that I'm only using Olivier to forget about him, but whenever I'm with Oli, I feel really good and we're having such a good time but when I get home again and see 4 years of past love all around me I just want to scream, turn around and leave again. But this is life right? Life goes on, love passes by. And it hurts.

20. SecondCityKids

SecondCityKids Hey John, What's Your Name Again? LPA Super Member

I don't dream often. but the last few times i have I keep having the same nightmare. Oddly enough i remember it pretty well. I don't know why I keep having it. Its the same thing everytime

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.