Got Something You Want To Let Out Part 2

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Todd, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gloomy Mushroom

Gloomy Mushroom Absolute Zero LPA Super VIP

Thank you :) It's going to be a hard and windy road in the future I can tell you that much.

2. Iain

Iain i am a sloth LPA Super Member

I love how, when something questionable happens off-site, someone's got to run to the moderators, like they can actually do something about it. Guess what, people? LPA's jurisdiction stops after you leave the site. MSN doesn't fall under the mod's watch. And nothing that happens off of the site should really affect member status on the site, unless it's really serious.

3. Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

I really have a problem with letting go. Even if it's has been years since she felt anything at all for me. I wish I could just stop myself from feeling the way I do about her but no matter how much I try I can't seem to.

4. _cam_

_cam_ Well-Known Member

well, letting go isn't that really easy. Why not try open yourself to someone. Go for dating! It could help for sure.^_^

5. Gloomy Mushroom

I've officially got Mum's approval for two names for my child. Awesome. Only took three months.

6. Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

It'll happen man, believe me I've been there. I never thought I'd move on, but you will.

7. Daniel

Daniel Run for your life. LPA Super Member

We're on the rocks and have until Wednesday to work things out.

8. Arlene

Arlene Oh what tangled webs we weave LPA Super Member

Why such a specific day? And what happened this time?

9. Daniel

Wednesday is just the deadline she chose. And I don't know, it kind of came out of nowhere. It seems I've been "moody" lately (you can see the reasons why on here) and she's just not feeling it any more. Or something.

10. Arlene

...So she gave you a specific day to figure things out? Is she dumb, honestly? A deadline? Sorry, that just throws me off. That's weird.

But yeah, I do know that things have been off for you guys, and honestly I feel that you have every right to be moody after things that she does. You just need to think hard about the relationship...are you happy, and are you willing to deal with her bs, because it kinda seems that with her comes bs. It seems that you haven't been even close to happy recently, and that's not fair. You can always PM/email me darling! :hug:

11. Daniel

She broke up with me.

12. Arlene

:( :hug:

--

It just feels like you don't care sometimes. I haven't seen you in just under 2 weeks. This past week, you got held up in work/couldn't come over both of the days you were supposed to come over. You called me twice- once to tell me you weren't coming over and the other to tell me that you'd come over on Thursday, which didn't happen. Two shit calls and one shit text message. Nothing else. No more of those sweet midnight calls just to say "I love you." I feel...forgotten.

I know I'll get over this soon 'cause he'll eventually call but it feels really shitty.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2009
  13. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

I'm sorry. Look at it like this though: you didn't like how she was acting and it didn't seem as though she was going to give you much leverage. In some ways it's probably better that it happened now, unless I'm missing anything.
    I think you should just suck it up and tell him this if you haven't already. As in, discussing it with him instead of just mentioning it in passing. I mean, if it's going to get better in that respect it won't necessarily happen by itself.

14. Gloomy Mushroom

:eek: :hug:

~

$70 later and births, deaths and marriages cannot understand that I am not a McLay anymore and that on their records, Mum and I made sure I was a Woodland legally. Got my birth certificate today, after much hassle, and first thing I saw was Sarah Anne McLay. Sorry but that was my birth mother's name and I don't have it anymore. Even all the evidence I sent in to clarify my identity said Woodland on it! I am so pissed off and I feel so ripped of my money!

15. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I'm really happy right now in my life, I feel so comfortable around him, as if I've known him for years. :)

16. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

:hug: I'm sorry to hear mate.

17. Daniel

Thanks guys. Yeah, Dean to be honest you're probably right.

Arlene, as Dean said you really do just need to say something to Josh. :hug:

18. Gloomy Mushroom

I feel really bad now, what have I done? :( I smoked. I feel so bad now. But it was only a few. I gave my packet away and my lighter. Christ. I feel like crying.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2009
  19. Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

Fuck sorry to hear that Daniel... :(
    It'll be better for you in the long run though man, she was just way too complicated...

20. _cam_

_cam_ Well-Known Member

Its ok...I mean its not that really ok but eventually you'll be fine.

---------------------------------------

I hate problems. I mean why do they exist?>_< Why is it that after a problem has been solved another one will appear. I really hate it. The next problem should appear 2/3 years after the first problem been solved.:mellow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.