Got Something You Want To Let Out Part 2

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Todd, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nikkika

nikkika Active Member

Living out in the middle of nowhere sucks.I'm glad Im moving back in town soon!

2. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

I can teach you, for a small fee. :p

3. Gloomy Mushroom

Gloomy Mushroom Absolute Zero LPA Super VIP

Fuck this world fuck these anti-psychotics fuck em i say i don't want to live but why don't they respect my wish to just die??!!

4. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

So I might be moving soon. The township is putting a road (yes a ROAD) up on the hill by my house. Meaning whatever (little) privacy I had already as it was, will now be invaded by a constant flow of traffic from people coming onto my road from the highway.

Anybody who's ever been to my house can vouch that my home is very close to the road, and that any roads built in the forest in front of my house would lead right to my home and basically allow any people coming down the hill a free peek into our windows.

Add this to the fact that our roads never get plowed when it snows (well not until 4pm anyway!), and that the road leading up to the big hill that my house is on is deteriorating, and you can see why we've had enough.

We're going to look at a houses together on Sunday. Buying houses together, is a lot of money, but we've thought about going in together on a house for a long time. My family wants some place to retire, and I want a house to call my own when the time comes. Really, we'll just have to see what happens.
    ==

Also, I've found myself becoming very drawn to my one friend, and I've been interested in her actually for over half a year. She confuses me so much and I can never tell if she's actually interested in me or not interested me and I don't know what to do. We watched a movie together at her apartment a few days ago and I felt really close to her while I was there, and now ever since then my feelings have intensified. She's all I've really thought about the last couple of days, and she has been very vocal the last few months that she doesn't want to be single anymore. It's just when it comes to the topic of me she seems almost scared, like she's afraid to ruin a friendship. She's never once said she WASN'T interested, yet in the same light she's never ever made herself seem too interested. She's always been right inbetween.

Ugh...I just don't know what to do. I know she's been my friend for a few years, and that there is a lot of good history there. I also know that a failed relationship could damage a good friendship and thus dating your best friend is always a risk...but part of me wants to take that risk.

I'm just so confused. I wish she'd just tell me if she was interested or not so I could pursue it or move on. :sleep:

5. esaul17

esaul17 antichrist

It hurts when someone tells you they aren't looking for a relationship, then end up with someone else. I understand, but it is really painful.

6. Arlene

Arlene Oh what tangled webs we weave LPA Super Member

That happened to me a few years ago. It's annoying and painful. It's like, okay, so basically you just don't want a relationship with ME. Just be honest. Im sorry.

Derek: Hmmm, I'm gunna have to say that you'll just have to wait it out and see what happens. You can always talk to meeee if you want to. :)

7. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

It happens to me ALL the time. It's why I'm afraid to tell this one girl how I feel and ask her if she feels the same way.

I'm afraid to get the "I'm not looking for a relationship" or "I only see you as a friend right now" only to see her date someone else in a few months or weeks from now.

8. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

I know the feeling.

It's even worse when the guy she ends up hooking up with is a complete piece of trash that should either be dead or in jail. I've felt that, it hurts even more. I have a friend that helped me out through a rough patch and we developed feelings out of it and tried it out, but she only saw us as "friends", now she keeps going back to this redneck trailer park piece of shit nazi hick that has treated her like shit. And the kicker here now is that she's pregnant and he's in jail.

I know the feeling all to well.

9. esaul17

esaul17 antichrist

I am not saying she is bad or anything, I wish her the best as I kind of deserve this and shot down her offer of a relationship before.

It is mainly just the fact that, even if you know you deserve to suffer, it doesn't change the fact that you are suffering. No matter how justified, pain is pain.

I hope this goes well for you though Derek. Remember, if you never ask her, the the chances of it happening are really minimal. What do you have to lose, right? :)

10. nikkika

nikkika Active Member

I decided relationships suck.

11. nikkika

nikkika Active Member

So I guess when all the odds are against you love just isn't enough. Or maybe trying to make a relationship work when the other person doesn't want it. I don't know. I gave him everything I had. Loved with all that I could. Forgave when everyone else thought I was crazy. Then turns out I'm annoying and stupid because I want to talk more than 5 minutes a day, when I don't see him for weeks at a time. I don't know what's wrong with me. I guess I can blame the distance. But I love him. I guess letting go is something I'll have to learn to do. I'm sorry for wasting everyone's time.

12. Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

I feel gutted and yet I'm laughing about it. Meh.

13. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

:hug: Love is a very strange thing, ya' know.

Learning to let go is pretty tough, I hope it isn't a tough one for you. :)

14. Arlene

Listen to what I'm going to tell you, because you need it.

There is NOTHING wrong with you. If he doesn't want you for you, let him go. All he's doing is managing to kill your self esteem and make you think that you aren't good enough because apparently he's looking for something else. If he's not okay with taking you for you, kick him to the curb. You need to stop torturing yourself. I know letting go is really hard, especially since you love him, but there's no use in hanging onto something that's only a one way road. I know it sounds kind of cold, but you obviously have so much love to give and you need to find someone that will share that with you, and will make you happy.

15. Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

Turning 19 was like a wakeup call for me, a message saying play days are over and it's time be more responsible and take things more seriously.

16. Arlene

We've come this far, so I guess I need to just push through this, and get the truth.

I can't imagine me without him. I don't want to bring anything up, but...I'll go crazy if I don't. I love him too much to lose him.

17. Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

What's up, hon?

18. Arlene

Stupid shit...

I got this stupid idea to snoop through Josh's email because I know his passwords for things, and it was nothing major, but I found emails for the most part of the last year, that were between him and this girl. He goes up to Syracuse once a month-ish, or less, to see his childhood friend and his mother, which is fine. But he failed to tell me that he was going up there to also see some girl that I don't know, who obviously has some interest in him, and she obviously doesn't know about me. Yes, ME, the girlfriend of the better part of TWO freakin' years. Now, there weren't any I love you's or anything, but there were a few I miss you's and he was talking the same way he did to me when he was woo'ing me.

It's nothing serious serious, seeing as shes like 5 hours away, but it doesn't matter. I'm afraid to bring it up partially because then he'll know I was snooping which meant that I didn't trust him and I was looking for something bad (which I think I subconsciously was). Although lying is worse than invading privacy.

I think I'm going to wait to bring it up til he has plans to go up there again. And then go at him.

edit: Don't get me wrong, I don't doubt that he loves me, because I know that he does. I kinda feel like he's doing something that he knows is wrong just...because. Because I know that he knows its wrong and he felt guilty by something he said in an email.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2009
  19. Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Oh, man, that's not good. You're in a sticky situation.

That happened with me once, with my first girlfriend. We were hanging out, and she'd checked her MySpace on my computer, but didn't close the window. The screensaver came on, so we forgot about it. Since we both had the same profile picture, I thought it was my MySpace (for some reason), and I saw I had a new message, so I clicked on it, and it was from this kid I went to school with talking about how they had to set up another date some time. I was fucking LIVID. Naturally, I brought it up right away, because that's ridiculous, but she didn't seem to care that I didn't realize it was her MySpace or ANYTHING. She didn't deny the date or anything, but made me feel like absolute shit for reading her messages. It was a one-way street if there ever was one. She got on me for not trusting her and invading her privacy, when it couldn't be more apparent that it was a GOOD thing I did.

I know this sounds lame, but you should bring it up as soon as you can, and preferably in person. Tell him you were signing onto his email to leave him a little note or something like that, hidden in a place for him to find, and one of the emails caught your eye, so you read it, and now you've got questions.

Like you said, it's probably nothing, but you should definitely find out what's going on.

20. Arlene

Thanks Will. I know I need to bring it up, I'm just so afraid of losing him. But to be honest, I don't think I will, I just hate fighting. We've gone through similar stuff in the past, and we stayed together, because he still wanted me, even if a small part of him still wanted his high school life. He couldn't let go of me. And if I were just a toy to him, he wouldn't care. Ugh, this is so stupid.

But yeah, I'm definitely going to wait until we're together to talk about it in person, and I'll try the "leaving the note for him" thing...although I'm afraid he won't buy that. We'll see. *headdesk*

EDIT: I found her on facebook. Would it be a really bad idea to send her a message?

Last edited: Feb 1, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.