Got Something You Want To Let Out Part 2

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Todd, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRockChick

TheRockChick Pffft... LPA Super Member

Snail: I'd love to give you an advice, but I'm no good at that kind of stuff.
    But let me tell you this. You love art, go for it then. It is very important that you do what you love the most and not what pays well. Because when you're passionate about what you do you'll be creative and do great things. This can also lead to the "big bucks", you know. Well, good luck. :)

JJ: It is the guys who's supposed to do the calling/texting part, you know, lol. But it depends on you and what you want. Do you want to get back together with her? Because if you text her then that's probably what she's going to think.

And again, I suck at this. I don't know what the hell I'm doing here anyway. :/

2. Iain

Iain i am a sloth LPA Super Member

It's so great when you can tell that your parents are going to freak out and act like you just told them you've got Ebola when you tell them you're a bisexual.

Which is why my parents can find that out for themselves.

3. barnes80

barnes80 Well-Known Member

My family is expected to pay for 21k of next years college tuition based on my fafsa score....

but they will not pay any of it... which means I don't have any grants, or financial help and will have to take out ridicules loans just to get through college... thats exactly the news i wanted to hear tonight...

4. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

It's fucking awesome when your girlfriend, knowing the night before that you wanted to get together with her, decides instead to go shopping.

I'm fucking pissed.

5. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

I drank.

Man.

I head hurts, x_x I have a low tolerance level.

6. $pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

I've recently began praying five times a day, generally to the northeast. I'm also knee-deep into the Qur'an at the moment.

7. Arlene

Arlene Oh what tangled webs we weave LPA Super Member

Not necessarily. It depends on the people/the relationship.

JJ: It kinda seems to me that you want to be with her. I'm just kind of getting that vibe a little bit. Personally, I think you should wait for her to call, because, not trying to be demeaning but it almost seems like she has more of the upper hand in the relationship. (Seriously not trying to put you down, though) In every relationship one person is usually more dominant and I was kinda feeling that from you that she was that person. So I'd wait on her. :hug:

Louis: Ugh, that pisses me off so much. I hate when people change plans without any notice. Hopefully she didn't do it on purpose?

8. Penny

Penny LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

You're too young to drink. :/

9. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Oh man, the husband of my cousin died this morning. He was on the waitinglist for a new heart for a long time now and he could've had one anyday now, but now it's too late. :(

10. Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

I'm sorry :hug:

----

Well, new years eve was not a good day for me. In fact it was horrible but I think it may have been even worse for my father. He goes to the local VA because he's feeling crappy and is having multiple head aches so they give him a check up and an ST and then they find brain cancer.. I feel horrible and sad and depressed because.. well I feel like a big shit to say the least. Not only is this horrible but my sister is back in a mental hospital for the 43 time and she's said numerous times if anything ever happened to our mother or our father that she would really kill herself. So we can't tell her about it or she might do something, maybe it's good she's not home right now.. I dunno. When I first found out I thought about just saying "screw it, where's the bottle and pills?" but just can't do that and I'm just trying to stay calm while not knowing what to do.

11. Penny

Penny LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

:hug: @ Marj and Jesse. :/

12. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Jesse...I'm so sorry to hear that :( If you ever want to talk about it, I'm here. <3

13. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

x_x I just have a very low alcohol tolerance level. And it was my Two First shots I've ever took.

Jesse :hug:

EDIT: Marj, That's terrible to hear.. :hug:

Last edited: Jan 4, 2009
  14. Daniel

Daniel Run for your life. LPA Super Member

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

15. TheRockChick

TheRockChick Pffft... LPA Super Member

Yeah, I know. I was obviously joking. I even "lol'd" and everything. ;]

-------------

I'm so sorry to hear about that, Marj and Exalted Photon.

16. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

So I just almost wanna ask her, was the point of asking for my myspace, and coming on to me in the card store if she had no intention of writing me back or even holding a conversation with me?

For fucks sake don't waste my fucking time. And people wonder why women sometimes frustrate the living hell out of me. I love women but this cat and mouse shit is just...:rolleyes:

17. esaul17

esaul17 antichrist

Maybe she was just practicing?

18. Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I didn't forget how to kiss! Yay!

19. Ophelia

Ophelia LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

Massive rant following:

I wrote before about my dad and what an asshole he is.

We went to his house tonight, and naturally my kids were really excited to see him, and they were really active, and got pretty tired in about five hours. He ended up calling my daughter a brat, then telling me he can't handle little kids. For fuck's sake, they are his grandchildren, get over it already. And he wonders why I don't want him to baby sit for me, like ever.

I don't eat meat that much, and don't eat red meat at all, I haven't in about 15 years. He knows that, we have had the discussion regarding that several times. What does he make for dinner? Spaghetti and meatballs. Then he gets all offended when I won't eat it. He said "Well I thought you still ate red meat sometimes." WTF?

Blah. I ended up leaving his house really pissed off, and he doesn't understand why, at all.

20. Gloomy Mushroom

Gloomy Mushroom Absolute Zero LPA Super VIP

^ What he is doing is really mean, uncalled for, and adds more pressure on you cos you know that you can't walk away from him because of your kids relationship with him. I would seriously put that man in his place, because he's too much in his comfort zone and he needs to be shown what is right. What he did to you before, was uncalled for, totally. But put that man in his place, even if he is your father, you need to show him that what he is doing is out of lne.

:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.