Got Something You Want To Let Out Part 2

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Todd, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

Keep your chin up Jesse. Things will get better soon. :)

2. Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

:hug: Thanks :D

but not really, I asked and they said no, so no I can not.. They want me to give them money..

3. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Well, explain to them you can't give them money unless you're able to stay at your job. They can't let their son live on the street soon, jeez. o.o

4. Jesse

Thanks Luke, I'll try to keep my chin up.

I asked my parents again to let me borrow money and they say they don't have any. My dad is being a total idiot and is arguing with me that if I show up for work wearing my regular clothes they will give me a second chance when in fact I've already had a talk with the people who are my bosses and they said that if I don't wear the cloths the first time, I can't go to work and I'm fired and my dad keeps on telling me and telling me that they don't mean that when I'm telling him, it's a dress code, you HAVE to obey it or you can't work. How does he not understand that? Can't he get it through is thick head? No Clothes = No Job = No Chance. Anyway maybe things will start looking good in the future, they'd have to be. :lol:

And Marj I lived on the streets before.... but I'll figure something out.

5. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

I guess you'll just have to turn up and wish for the best Jesse. Good luck.

6. Jesse

Yeah.. so the question now is to Quit or Be fired. Both, terrible options.

7. Speed Freak

Speed Freak Well-Known Member

Good luck Jesse....special prayers for you......& don't give up...can't you take a bus?

8. Jesse

Busses down run on mountains.. Well not this mountain. Anyway I called the people, and told them my situation, and they're like "Well, I told you the circumstances so what do you want to do now?" And after careful thought I did the only thing that I knew to do. I quit because I didn't have a way to get what they wanted me to, and I feel bad really really bad for quiting but.. I guess there will be other jobs. Plus it's not so bad, I actually didn't even start working there yet. And I got a free ugly hat.. .. yay .. :lol: Life sucks, but so do zaxbys so it's all good. :(

9. Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

It's so weird to hear her tell him she loves him. I never thought I'd see the day when she'd date someone like him. What's worse is he's already cheated on her but she's still with him. I'd be so much better for her but it's not like that's ever going to happen.

10. aki*lp

aki*lp LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Dean darling, thankyou.

His name was Dr. Abul Khair Kashfi. You can google him. I loved him so so much. May he rest in peace.

11. John

John LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

3 days left to find her...

12. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

It's strange how my aunt is helping us out with money while my mom is spending hers on wallpaper that costs €79,95 a roll.

13. Jesse

Today I throw my worries away.

14. Speed Freak

Speed Freak Well-Known Member

Why can't people understand the difference between religion & culture...dont mean that if im an Indian i cant be a Muslim...stupid stereotypists!! i mean u can be an indian anything....or any muslim anything..

15. John

John LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

2 days left.

16. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

1 more day. Just one more.

17. moniku

moniku Well-Known Member

Excuse my language.

I fucking hate my stalker-coach (he's a teacher) still. I still haven't forgiven him from the arguement we had way back in game season. For a while after, I haven't seen him "around" school and stuff and felt totally comfortable with it. He may not speak to me anymore, but it's obvious that I somehow still get his "attention".

Yet, it's only lately that he has began his stalker cycle again. I remember the first time we saw each other earlier this month, it was during a fire drill and it was raining. The school admin decided to move us into another building and as we were walking, he was sorta on patrol. Yet, when I looked at him from the corner at my eye, he gave me this smug as I was walking past him. I hate it when he looks at me like that...as if he enjoys seeing me suffer in any way. Of course, I've been ignorning him with my best effort, but hate he that he stares at me all the time at any given opportunity.

Plus, he makes it more obvious than ever. Such as yesterday, he was exiting the men faculty's bathroom while I was at my lunch period, spotted me, stared at me for a few seconds (I looked down as I saw him), then slowly approched my table and pretended to say "Hi" at my classmate, approached the kitchen, doesn't even buy anything, hovers over me again, and then exits. When he was on duty today, I noticed that he was staring at me all the way at the other side of the cafeteria. Then he'd stand in a nearby corner or in front of my table to really get a good look at me.

Seriously, he has a sick mind for being attacted to me, especially since uhm...I'm a student about 3x younger than his age. It seems no one is really taking me seriously about it either. I'm just really scared and can't believe it's been happening since Freshman year and still have to bear 2 more years. Now, don't mind me and sorry for wasting your time...:unsure:

Last edited: May 20, 2008
  18. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

So I've just found out within the past week or so, that a friend of mine who I have been close to for over 3 years, and who has been there for me through thick and thin could potentially have Ovarian Cancer. Cancer...and yet she hasn't even lived long enough celebrate her 18th birthday.

As much as I am trying to come to grips with this, and find the words to explain my plight, I just can't even fathom how I will respond to the news if she winds up testing positive for it when she goes in for testing tomorrow. There's reason to believe she could test postive, because Ovarian cancer runs in her DNA and her family has a history of being affected by the disease. I just don't want it all to be true. I want her to be overreacting and for this to being just one very big, depressing, false alarm.

I can't handle the thought of a best friend of mine suffering from cancer. But then again, who really could?

....you just can't prepare yourself for something like this. There's just no way. All I can do is pray she'll be cancer free, and hope that all of you (my valued friends)...will do the same.

19. Iain

Iain i am a sloth LPA Super Member

Oh god, Derek. It sucks that this kind of thing happens at all, much less to someone so young. I sincerely hope that it is a false alarm, and that she's fine. I'll be keeping her in my thoughts and prayers, and I hope she ends up fine. :hug:

20. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I just never realized how much I loved this person till I found out they might have cancer.

I don't mean love as in a romantic, want to marry them and have their kids type of love. No I meant, love as if this person shared my blood. Love as in I would do anything for this friend, type of love.

I just....I feel so fragile right now. I was hoping she was being evil and pranking me for some sick sadistic reason, but it's clear now that she is serious that she might really have the cancer. Please god let it be nothing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.