Get Psyched for Projekt Revolution!

Discussion in 'News' started by Andrea, May 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    splpduff

splpduff New Member

I'm sort of thinking about going, but I wasn't exactly sure if they were coming to San Antonio, TX. On some sites it says they are (MS, and linkinpark.com) but on some articles it doesnt mention SA. I want to go, but I don't like any of the other bands besides MCR and I'm sure I definitely won't fit in with this crowd...:unsure:

LP Tekkie

LP Tekkie Well-Known Member

Can somebody tell me how the 2 stage setup works at Projekt Rev? Are two band playing at one time, do you have to go back and forth between two stages?

general41391

general41391 Well-Known Member

Tickets on sale this Saturday!!!

LP Tekkie

LP Tekkie Well-Known Member

Any info on how the stages operate during the shows?

Chris.

Chris. LPA Super Member Über Member

People will answer your questions when they feel like it :lol: you don't need to post the same thing 600 times. For instance, I didn't see your first post until now and then the next one. It was the same thing with your questions about the pre-order. You really don't need to post 12 times about the same thing.

There will be probably one or two bands from the second stage playing at the same time as one band from the Main Stage. I'm sure you're either going to have to watch MSI or Saosin or however that'll work. Back in 2004, Less Than Jake started at the same time as one of the second stage bands and one other second stage band was playing during The Used but you will not have to miss much of the Main Stage for the second stage.

Yeah I know it's confusing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.