Get 'Petrified' Now!

Discussion in 'News' started by Omar, Oct 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    saunderitos

saunderitos Banned

i reckon its good

its completely diff to the LP LoL,which i think is what is best,this is mike as himself not as a group,its awesome

NickelNine

NickelNine It's the gin talking >>>>> LPA VIP

:lol: Atleast he doesn't have half-naked girls shaking their butts or cars with big wheels in it. The video's more about the performance than anything else.

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

I don't like Mike as one of those proper rap stars, he should stick to the basic Linkin Park look. The video is pretty good but I'd expect better from someone like Mike considering all the awesome vids he's done with LP but nevertheless its good.

Glue

Glue Well-Known Member

very plain! it just very normal video! i thought it gonna be something special but it just very plain!!! :eek:

heshboy

heshboy Well-Known Member

I don't like this video, because were used to seeing Mike in a different way and this makes him look like a poser as a rapper. Sorry Mike you just look funny with that white cap, jacket, and chain.

Ryan

Ryan You Greasy Bastard LPA Super VIP

I've seen alot of Ron Jeremy in my days and i can definitely say mike looks nothing like Ron.

With that said, I think the video is cool, I mean come on people he's not gonna do a LP type of video here. It's just him and his posse.

Aaron

Aaron Foundation LPA Super Member

My best bet on the singles, are the ones we've heard and int he following order they will be released as videos: Petrified, Believe Me, and Remember The Name as a closing video to the album.

Could of had a little more creativity, but he isn't with Linkin Park right now so he can do whatever.

Dedicated

Dedicated LPA Addict LPA Addict

:lol: Atleast he doesn't have half-naked girls shaking their butts or cars with big wheels in it. The video's more about the performance than anything else. [/b][/quote]
    At least he DOESN'T?!?!?!

:lol: :chemist: :whistle: :shifty:

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

Didnt watch it yet but from what I've heard about the video its pretty plain but guys what did you expect? I know I didnt expect anything special.

boojitsu

boojitsu Well-Known Member

i expected special. It's mike... he and Joe met at ART school.... music can be artfully done (like he does) but visually he has a lot more to bring to the table than what we saw in the video. The video is very simple, has some nice "visual" stuff... but not like SIB, Papercut, or anything along those lines.

-boojitsu21

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

i expected special. It's mike... he and Joe met at ART school.... music can be artfully done (like he does) but visually he has a lot more to bring to the table than what we saw in the video. The video is very simple, has some nice "visual" stuff... but not like SIB, Papercut, or anything along those lines.

-boojitsu21 [/b][/quote]
    Because this isn't Linkin Park. Mike's been aiming to change his whole persona and such has been evidenced by the gangsta rap image and chain at the end.

And unlike these rappers he kinda has a reason to show a chain (I wonder if its gold/silver or diamond encrusted) because like it or not, he's sold more records then most artists of the last ten years. Hybrid Theory placed as one of the highest selling CDs ever, being only lead by the beatles, elvis and neil young..among others.

esaul17

esaul17 antichrist

How do you get to the video?

EDIT: Nevermind

越南

越南 Well-Known Member

wow mike was pretty hard to recognize with the mustache.. maybe it was just the bad quality ; anyway great video it'll reach #1 in no time

xero agnostos

xero agnostos Well-Known Member

I like the video, it definately made the song better for me. I can now see what Mike is trying to do with Fort Minor. I originally thought it was going to be some deep LP-like rapping with some advanced hip-hop beats, but now it's clear that Mike is looking to throw himself into the rap scene with his crew and go at it with more of a generic mold (the chain basically seals the deal). Either way, he's making good music and he'll probably be exposed to more people choosing this road.

minor park

minor park Banned

mike is a offical gangsta now (w00t) ...i like his chain it looks pretty cool

CloserToCrawling

CloserToCrawling Ambient

I like the video! I love the smoke and the lights effect. Mike's image is so different than that of Linkin Park that it's almost like looking at a different or a completely new artist, along with the rest of Fort Minor. I like the chain too. Not too flashy, yet conspicuous enough to show its meaning. :thumbsup: for the video.

Linkin_JZ_Park 03.L¶.03

Linkin_JZ_Park 03.L¶.03 Banned

hey i unno if im allowed asking u guys this....but just incase if im not allowed just tell me 2 edit it or sumthing please

ummm but do u where i can see the video better, cuz it goes SO slow! and it shoots out every 5 seconds, so do u kno where besides mtv because i tryed there and it didnt work... it just said ready and i clicked play and it said connecting and went right back 2 ready! so if u have like a rip or something pm me dont post it here!

thanks a bunch! :)

Dark Knight

Dark Knight Well-Known Member

The video is sick, I like the whole black and white look with the bright lights, Mike' doin his thing, can't be mad at tha. :mike:

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

Mike looks soo different. :lol:

I'm so not used to this side of LP. It's cool though.

finality

finality Well-Known Member

:mellow: Because it's not LP?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.