Forgiving What They've Done

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Mar 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paul

Paul The Ultimate Victory LPA Super Member

If Mike is designing the album cover, I don't think we need to worry about the cover sucking. Fort Minor's artwork was amazing.

2. Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

this is the best post in this thread:lol:

3. Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Wasn't that Warner Germany site the same one that at one point had a release date listed for a new Linkin Park album in like, December of 2005? :lol: I'm not doubting the cover is official, I'm just saying, Warner-related sites have been downright wrong in the past. Take a look at streetteam.de's report that LPTV was going to launch last Monday...oops?

And all the ringtones on that site are looped, I guess it's supposed to simulate each "ring" or something like that.

4. Chriznis

Chriznis Member

indeed it was...as well goes for the art they attatched to the Meteora album..and im sure the new lp art will kick ass!!

5. Xenogenesis

Xenogenesis Well-Known Member

You know, the single cover is a hell lot better looking than the album covers of Somewhere I Belong, Faint, From The Inside and all the previous single covers. I mean look at the Hybrid Theory single cover series! They all have to do with the Hybrid Soldier and the singles and the big difference is usually the colour! Crawling, Papercut and In The End has an identical Hybrid Soldier, this is something new.

And besides, single covers doesn't matter as much as the album cover.

6. Chriznis

Chriznis Member

7. Zakrisk

Zakrisk Smoke weed.

I think most are trying to avoid this clip as much as possible.

It gives me a headache. Terribly looped.

8. B_Jeezy13

B_Jeezy13 Member

I am not sure why everybody is complaining, regardless of what this sounds or looks like, keep in mind that it is still NEW MATERIAL...and honestly how long have we been waiting for this shit...just give it time before your judge, wait until April 2nd until you say how much you hate or love it..until then keep the love and peace:hug:

9. minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

this is a lot like the album art they used for "live in texas" - and i absolutely loved that album art. that picture of mike on the back was the sh*t! ;) i don't see why you guys are bitching about a single cover and a looped sample. i personally love everything i've heard of the new song and it's not like every song on the album's gonna sound exactly like this new single.

it's sad how you guys have such impossible standards. :eek: LP are doing it how they wanna do it and if you're against it, if you're against the art, if you're against the music, just stay away from it all. simple as that. as for me, i'm lovin' it all; always have and always will. LP have never disappointed me.

10. Deewy

Deewy Well-Known Member

Soo.. We got a few word & few second loop? :E
    Didn't really like it.
    Has anyone even tried to download that one?
    I mean, is it looped even when you actually get it into your cellphone?

Last edited: Mar 21, 2007
  11. LindZ10384

LindZ10384 New Member

Different ringtone

Hey to all you guys who have Sprint. I just got the ringtone from there, and it's not looped. It's the chorus, not just three words. It sounds pretty good to me, I'm excited about the single!

12. EazyLee

EazyLee Well-Known Member

umm, dont hesistate to reply if im wrong, but i fink a song from the new album has leaked, called "Body Crumbles" has the vintage sound to it and the singer sounds extremely like chester, i cood b 99% wrong tho so tell me

sorry, i ddid some research on the song, its by a band called dry cell, sorry agen every1

13. Version One

Version One Well-Known Member

Last edited: Mar 21, 2007
  14. panza

panza Well-Known Member

There is no chance Brad being as good as Dave Gilmour now (maybe 10 years later, who knows), but I see your point. Really it's kinda funny reading all theese reactions, because, despite the fact they've said like 50 times this music is deiiferent and ABSOLUTELY NOT NUMETAL , a lot of people just think they were joking or what. being not numetal doesn't mean that brad would play Strat through the Marshall Plexi instead of PRS through the Mesa dual rectifier, but the whole music is different. On the other side, that intro could be a Fort Minor instrumental, so you definetly know it is Mike&co. And am I the only one that really loves the single cover? It's fantastic to see they wanna do something else with the artwork and photography mixed with some street art should be great. The new band logo is fantastic too , much better than the old one. And I don't know who's at the photo, but take a closer look...the guitar is plugged to the amp via a cable. now that's old school:)

15. The_Bing_Bing_Wizard

The_Bing_Bing_Wizard Active Member

Isnt it clearly brad ?

16. LinkinBoy101

LinkinBoy101 New Member

The 30 second audio clip sounds a bit shaky but i cant wait for the cd:phoenix:

17. panza

panza Well-Known Member

yeah it looks like brad, but you can't be 100% sure, you can't see his face. If it's really brad, then I'm really curious about how the live show will look like. I can't imagine them playing without wireless, you know, they could hurt them selves with those cables:D But probably it's just an arranged photo. I guess then the other sigles will have the other band members on the cover?

18. EazyLee

EazyLee Well-Known Member

ye dats the one, o boy is my face red XP

19. Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

what if it's Delta (again)?? :lol:

20. JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.