Expecting Anything Else

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Glenn, Nov 15, 2003.

Toast

Toast Ambient

i dont remember, i love reanimation either way

HARLEYsheXda

HARLEYsheXda Well-Known Member

TURN THE ALBUM ON - CRIED OUT LOUD!!!!

if ur heart thumping to the rhytm, u'll know what i mean... :chemist:

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Can you start making a little more sense in your posts? I feel like your speaking in some kind of cryptic code that we have to spend hours trying to figure out.

Not be a jerk, but it only takes 2 minutes or less of your time to actually read over your posts and make sure they are complete sentences that make sense and are properly worded.

Justin V.

Justin V. Professional Lurker

Can you start making a little more sense in your posts? I feel like your speaking in some kind of cryptic code that we have to spend hours trying to figure out.

Not be a jerk, but it only takes 2 minutes or less of your time to actually read over your posts and make sure they are complete sentences that make sense and are properly worded. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah I agree. I mean, who are you talking to???

$pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

Reanimation is my favorite Linkin Park CD, believe it or not.

Pharoahe Monch, Black Thought (!), Jay Gordon, Aaron Lewis, Jonathan Davis, Kelli Ali, Stephen Richards, Kutmasta Kurt & Motion Man are all my favorite artists on there.

I'll be honest, I expected more rock than rap, but I'm happy with the result actually. I don't know, it would just seem to me if they did a rock remix album, it wouldn't be that different, since Hybrid Theory was mainly based on rock. Sure it had some rap, but not alot.

Thus why I think Reanimation is so kickass. It was so different from anything I've ever heard, it was just so ####### awesome.

And you gotta love 'X-Ecutioner Style' ft. Black Thought. Soooo kick ass.

Ppr:Kut

Ppr:Kut Y2K

I dunno... Frgt/10 could be a really good remix but... it's not that good now....

HARLEYsheXda

HARLEYsheXda Well-Known Member

Quoting Will... :)

...before i post i read the thread tittle first, then browse over the available posts so i can get clear picture of what the heck i'm going to talk about (on my post)... most of 'my' time, i just adding up to the "expressions" of the post before me, before i started posting... that is sometimes i dont feel like "elaborating" my words since i feel it's totally unneccesary... (it's just my expression towards the thread...)

if u read the post before me or a couple of post before me, then u'll know what i mean...

cryptic code? yeah... sometimes they're available in alphabets... no offence! (u bite me first! :unsure: haha... :wth: )

riddle

riddle Well-Known Member

I have to admit, Reanimation took a little getting used to for me, but I slowly came to love it. It is my least favourite of the albums, but I do still love it.
    In my humble opinion, Frgt/10 wasn't spectacular (I still wince when I hear Chali 2na or whoever it is), but I quite like the rest. Some of my favourites are Pts. of Athrty, P5hng Me A*wy, Wth>You and Krwlng.
    So yes. I think some of the rapping bits are woeful (me being a major anti-rap sorta person), but overall, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I own none of LP's singles, so I've never heard the original High Voltage, My December etc., so I also enjoyed that aspect.
    All in all - for me, not as good as the rest, but still great.

Maëlle

Maëlle I've seen it all

It's amazing how they were able to do something that horrible with In the end when you think how the original was good! Really It's the only song that I can't stand of the Cd even though not all the remixes are not excellent!

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

No rapping would've been nice. I wasn't too fond of the colaborations really..

Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

The guy in Plc. 4 Mie Haed ruins the track totally...I mean, shwat the...? :chemist: :chemist:

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

Yeah he does. We don't need anyone pissing on our lawns. :angry: