Drinking

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mark, Dec 11, 2005.

1. NickelNine

NickelNine It's the gin talking >>>>> LPA VIP

My parents got me a lawyer for my minor. I didn't know misdemeanors were that big of a deal. Apparently I might just get probation now without the incident on my record.

2. JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

sounds nasty!

3. Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Bwahahaha.

4. Feenix

Feenix Well I Do

lol, yeah well you know what I mean.

5. JJ

i've found the cheapest way to get drunk on a night out is to drink becks... and lots of it. £1.25 a bottle BARGIN!

6. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Oh no, that tastes horrible. >_<

7. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

I'm with Joe on this one, Becks is fucking horrible :lol:

8. JJ

but when your drunk who cares?

i certainly dont lmao

9. Mark

Becks is by far the worst tasting beer I've ever had. It tastes disgusting, and smells disgusting. My friends nicknamed it "B.O. Beer" because it smells like body odour. Yuck!

10. JJ

all of what you said is 100% right lol.

my grandad got me onto it though - he said "its a good beer, the germans made it" in typical grandad style.

so yeah i drink it quite a bit now

11. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

On Christmas day something posessed me to mix Coca Cola with red wine. Now that tastes worse than anything.

12. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

yeah, I've heard that before. It sounds discusting!!

hehe, 211 is weird. I'm not sure if I like it very much, but it really fucks you up. lol

My friend makes the best screwdrivers (vodka and orange juice). lol, he drinks too much, but he is good at making them. I had some fun with those tonight.

...Gin and Tonics are good...but they really need some lime. Lime really makes the drink for me. We used some with some leomon juice today...it was rather strong.

You know, i'm not sure what I think about Gin. but it was really smoothe. Much better than the Vodka.

13. heshboy

heshboy Well-Known Member

Alchi is bad for you :( But whatever makes you feel good.

14. NickelNine

:lol: ^

My friends and I drank on Sunday because classes we canceled on Monday (MLKJ day). We went on a late night walk to Jimmy Johns. We were in a line of like 30 I swear and just about when we were about to move into the store (line was out the door) they ran out of bread! How does a sub place run out of bread?! Honestly.. it was the only place open that late too. I'm not sure if anyone can relate to this but when I drink and I'm craving a certain food, I set my mind on it and I get it. And if I don't, it's a little annoying.. :lol: oh well..

15. Joe

Ohhh man, I swear. I can have a 5 course meal, go out, and as soon as alcohol touches my tongue I'll be starving, and there's no doubt I'll end up at USA Chicken eating kebab meat, fries & mint sauce. Every fucking time. :lol:

16. JJ

i know exactly what you mean

i crave pizza lol

17. NickelNine

Pizza is always the food of choice! I swear it was made to eat while drinking.

18. Joe

Oh yes, fucking preach it fellas' :lol:.

19. Mark

Have you ever noticed that when you have that food after drinking, no matter how much you've had it, it's the best it's ever tasted?

We were at a party a few nights ago. Imagine 50 people packed into two small-sized rooms. Anyways, it was a great party. We were sitting up on the kitchen counter bonging beer with a pepsi bottle that we cut the side out of. It's alot quicker than chugging. I usually can chug a beer out of glass in 7 seconds, but this goes down in about 3. When the stuff hits your stomach, it hits it hard. My friend even bonged a couple of glasses of wine through it (at one time, we kept pouring wine into the hole as he had the bottle upright). Within a few minutes, he had a splitting headache that lasted for a few hours. Never chug wine. :lol:

Anyways, the party got a little out of hand. One of the neighbours called the cops and they split up the party. My friend idiotically brought an open beer out into the street and was put in the back of a police car. Luckily, he's the son of a very successful and notorious lawyer in town. So when the cop asked him who he was and he told him, the cop said "Are you the son of that lawyer?" and let him out of the back of the cruiser.

So we walked the streets for awhile, the cops had split up the party just when I had finished my beer so I was stumbling around in the roads. My friends told me I veered out into the street a few times, but I can't remember that. One of the partygoers offered her shed (which has a huge loft) to all the displaced party attendees, so we started a long trek to her place. We cut through this huge park and I must've stepped in mud or a bog or something because I ruined my shoe and jeans. I can't remember where it happened, but that's my conclusion as to what happened.

So we hung out at her place for awhile and then me and my friend Adam walked 15 minutes to Subway. This is where my point comes in about food tasting best after/while you're drunk. The pizza sub I had was by far the best sub I'd ever tasted. The same thing has happened with KFC and Mary Brown's before. It's awesome.

20. Joe

Haha, great story, but for me it's usually the opposite. I mean, don't get me wrong, when you're drunk and eating take-out, it's the best tasting thing ever, but the next morning I usually regret eating the take-out more than drinking the alcohol. :lol: