Deftones- Adrenaline

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Danielle, Jan 29, 2005.

Danielle

Danielle Well-Known Member

I just bought this album today and its ace,I think its possibly the best Deftones material I have heard! Does anyone have any recomendations of better Deftones albums? Does anyone like the Deftones on here?

Note to admin/mods: If you think this topic is pointless then just delete it- I did a search and nothing came up so I thought I should post it!

^_^

Adam

Adam !!!! LPA Super Member

Deftones are tied for my favourite band. IMO Adrenaline is good, but it is their worst album. I couldn't really recommed any of their albums though since they all sound quite different and all suite different moods.

the_face_inside

the_face_inside Well-Known Member

deftones are great...''white pony'' is a great album too...
    :thumbsup:

Leones

Leones Super Member LPA Super Member

I like Deftones. sorry, I can't recommend you an album.

Rinkin

Rinkin Well-Known Member

I think that Adrenaline is their second best with White Poney being their best.

I think Around The Fur is their worst.

Adrenaline is awesome. 7 Words, Minus Blindfold, and Engine No. 9 are some of the best songs all that album.

Can't wait for the new Deftones to be released sometime this year.

Chris Luke

Chris Luke LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I like the Deftones. I would recomend Around The Fur over any Nu-Metal album (besides Korn's Life Is Peachy).

Jae

Jae Well-Known Member

Adrenaline, in my opinion, is the Deftones' best album, "Birthmark" is my absolute favorite Deftones song. I have all their albums. All of them are execelent, but my favorites in order are, "Adrenaline", "Deftones", "White Pony",and "Around the Fur". I cant wait for their new album, due out this year. The Deftones are my favorite band.

Phantom Duck

Phantom Duck You are my detonator. LPA Super Member

"Around The Fur" is Deftones' best album, followed by "Adrenaline". The other two albums are too mellow.

Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

Around the Fur is fucking ace...followed by White Pony, Adrenaline, and their S/T affair!

TheChase

TheChase Well-Known Member

god i love the deftones. they're absolutely my favourite band ever. and their first record "adrenaline" is just a compilation of kick ass songs like "bored" or "nosebleed" (which is IMO the best one). i guess if someone wants to get into the deftones music system, he/she should check out this record, cause this album includes everything you should know about the defs. it represents the deftones like they actually are.

i think everything after "adrenaline" stands close to each other, cause they get more new metal with every new record. "adrenaline" is just heavy crossover, "around the fur" is more the new metal thing, maybe you can compare it to the early korn records, "white pony" is a very melodic one and their last record is very dark.

"adrenaline" worth for each cent. word!