Dc shoes??

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by lpfan891, Jul 7, 2003.

lpfan891

lpfan891 Well-Known Member

hey does anyone know where to get DC/LINKIN PARK shoes...i forgot where to get them.......oh and if u dont know about the DC shoes ...try (like i did but failed) www.dcshoes.com ....but i tried and i didnt find anything ....maybe u will .....well when you find out where you can get them plz tell me .....AND THERE IS SUCH A THING AS DC/LP SHOES if you dont belive me :rasberry: ...... :mike: :chaz: :joe: :brad: :phoenix: :rob:

oh again srry if there is another tread like this......i didnt look if there was :teehee:

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

Hey GO BUY Meteora there is an internet Link in the CD and it tells you where to buy the LP/DC shoes. SO GO BUY IT AND ALL THERE OTHER ALBUMS :angry: I'm watching you :whistle:

Bryan

Bryan Guest

You can't get them without Meteora. If you have it, go to the enhanced features and find the link for them.

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

Thats not totally true Bryan, the skater store 2 blocks away from me says there getting them in about a month from now :D soo iam going to go pick me up some :p

lpfan891

lpfan891 Well-Known Member

yea i know where to get them but i forgot what part of the cd??? :wth: :chaz: :mike: :joe: :brad: :phoenix: :rob:

LPxchicaxMKS

LPxchicaxMKS Well-Known Member

Go to the feture that say "Merch" and then click on the first link.