Conspiracy Theories You Believe

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Blackee Dammet, Apr 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    hawk

hawk because the internet LPA Super VIP

It's cool to think about, but personally I find it hard to believe in such a thing. I have a feeling that any kind of "alien" isn't even relatively close to a human. Nor would it be as specifically advanced as we would think (such as designing and building "UFO's").

SuperDude526

SuperDude526 Well-Known Member

Got it, I thought you guys were rolling your eyes at my nonchalant acceptance of eventual world government if it should ever happen, never mind me.

shinformant

shinformant Banned

I think in certain countries there is a sort of conspiracy re: UFO related phenomena but that's more just standard government fuckery in what happens to be kind of a strange area, rather than "omg they're in cahoots with the aliens and signing us over for them to practise their prostate exams on".

Basically.

[youtube]ZOo6aHSY8hU[/youtube]
    [youtube]bkntr0IVO78[/youtube]

Last edited: Apr 30, 2012
    Snail

Snail LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Nobody is saying that Bush was responsible. The claim is that the event was orchestrated by some kind of internal group or movement involved with your nation's government. And what of the attack on the Pent? There's barely any concrete information on that.

[YOUTUBE]6rw397VbRyM[/YOUTUBE]

^Speaks for itself.

Watch this, maybe it will change your mind. Odd implosions? Fire that turns steel into liquid metal? Detonation reports confirmed with videos ignored at large? That's 500-something reports for the detonation reports, all ignored. Doesn't make sense. Bottom line is, if we're not going to point fingers at who organized the event, it is clear as day that the planes alone did not cause the collapse.

Of course, this particular video is edited to give a bias observation of the event, but the facts remain.

Last edited: May 2, 2012
    shinformant

shinformant Banned

Last edited: May 5, 2012
    Apop

Apop LPA VIP LPA VIP

9/11 conspiracies always hit a soft spot for me: I think they are ridiculous and shameful. I remember being a third grader standing in front of the TV with family around me crying, and I had no idea what was going on. It's all anyone would talk about, "Who did this?" "Three thousand plus killed" "Four planes in total hijacked." I had family that was there, either in the towers or a block away, and we didn't get to hear from them for quite a while. Growing up, I've learned about the significance of this event and how tragic it was and I can't bring myself to even fathom how a country like America could have an inside job like this. Crashing planes into sides of skyscrapers, one into the Pentagon, and one going for some unknown location killing thousands and being the most shocking day since Pearl Harbor? And people think America wanted to do this? Some conspiracy theories are wacky, but I don't think I'll ever understand or could accept this one.

Snail

Snail LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I've always been a skeptic, and am a true believer that things aren't always what they seem. I apologize if my belief offended anyone.

Gloomy Mushroom

Gloomy Mushroom Absolute Zero LPA Super VIP

I think it is the biggest insult of the 21st century to those who perished in the 9/11 attacks to say it was done by the government. Also saying that Bush had the IQ to plan it as well, like Todd gracefully pointed out.

Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

There is no insult or harm in asking questions or not believing what your told. In fact I believe we would be doing a disservice if we didn't look at every possibility.

Vriska

Vriska Wiki Staff LPA VIP

It is important to question everyone, including conspiracy theorists.

Gloomy Mushroom

Gloomy Mushroom Absolute Zero LPA Super VIP

I just think it is a wrong ideal that the #1 most influential political and a global superpower like the US would go out of its own way to conspire to kill that many of its people. Especially when the attack was right in the public's eye. As much as I would love to think about the other side and the what ifs, I can't with 9/11.

cradle

cradle Foreword LPA VIP

The one where Paul McCartney Died in a car crash and they replaced him with a look a like.

Paul is DEAD!!!

Star Scream

Star Scream Does A Machine Like You Ever Experience Fear

osama bin ladin is still alive

the reason why is because they would never claim that he is held in captivity and it seems so possible that he is alive because of the lack of evidence provided that he is dead. saying that he is dead is the best way to alternatively cover any case that may result in hectic casualties. of course my opinion.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2012
    The Fortunate One

The Fortunate One Well-Known Member

1) Secret government program at Groom Lake Nevada (Area 51).

2) Sirhan Basira Sirhan was a manchurian candidate programmed by an intelligence agency to assassinate Robert Kennedy

3) Lee Harvey Oswald was either a military-trained sniper or didn't kill JFK.

4) Something's up with Little Bastard (James Dean's car).

Blackee Dammet

Blackee Dammet Feminism Is My God Now

Holy lord I just remembered I made this thread and then never actually posted in it.

Anyway, I think Iran is a secret US ally and has been for years.

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

I believe this thread died months ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.