Conspiracies

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Luke, Sep 20, 2004.

?

Which Cospiracies do you beleive in?

1. America caused 9/11

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Titanic Was Meant To Sink

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. The World Leaders Are Satanic Reptile Beings

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. The Milatary Created 'UFOs'

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. The New World Order & Free Masonry Taking Over World

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. JFK was assasinated by a Goverment Agent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Cellphone companies R sending out brain control waves

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. The Astronaughts never really landed on the moon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. All of these

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. None Of These

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

I think you people need to wake up and smell reality

Whimsicality

Whimsicality I broke the dam.

We could say the same to you. :p

Luke

We could say the same to you. :p [/b][/quote]
    Yeah but you gotta have an open mind about these things,sure some of the conspiracies may sound ridiculous,I used to think so aswell,but what is it that triggers the conspiracys off? There must be somthing.You need to look at the possibliltys of conspiracies,examine the facts closely,if after you've looked at the facts closely and your still a sceptic well then its very strange that you could be so narrow minded

Chris.

Chris. LPA Super Member Über Member

America caused 9/11

Whimsicality

Yeah but you gotta have an open mind about these things,sure some of the conspiracies may sound ridiculous,I used to think so aswell,but what is it that triggers the conspiracys off? There must be somthing.You need to look at the possibliltys of conspiracies,examine the facts closely,if after you've looked at the facts closely and your still a sceptic well then its very strange that you could be so narrow minded [/b][/quote]
    Where do these things come from? Well, recently I got chain letter with "quotes" from "doctors" telling me that I shouldn't freeze plastic with water it it because the freezing and melting of the ice caused cancer-causing dioxins to be released into the water. Some research proved it was a hoax. Why would someone waste their time putting together a letter like that and mailing it around? Beats me. But why stop at cancer-causing chemicals? Let's start hoaxes about government conspiracies, too!

You call me narrow minded, well give me some real facts to back up these conspiracies and I'll think about it. Yeah, I've read stuff backing up conspiracy theories, and every time it was full of guesswork, vague quotes, and "facts" with no proof. This is the internet, anyone can make a page full of "facts" without any subtsance.

I am not close-minded to the possibility of conspiracies, but look at the world...look at tabloid newspapers, for example. They get a photo of a celebrity looking drunk and build a whole story around it. Our culture loves controversy. They also love it when there's a clear cut bad guy out to get them.

(this is a fun debate :D )

Luke

Where do these things come from? Well, recently I got chain letter with "quotes" from "doctors" telling me that I shouldn't freeze plastic with water it it because the freezing and melting of the ice caused cancer-causing dioxins to be released into the water. Some research proved it was a hoax. Why would someone waste their time putting together a letter like that and mailing it around? Beats me. But why stop at cancer-causing chemicals? Let's start hoaxes about government conspiracies, too!

You call me narrow minded, well give me some real facts to back up these conspiracies and I'll think about it. Yeah, I've read stuff backing up conspiracy theories, and every time it was full of guesswork, vague quotes, and "facts" with no proof. This is the internet, anyone can make a page full of "facts" without any subtsance.

I am not close-minded to the possibility of conspiracies, but look at the world...look at tabloid newspapers, for example. They get a photo of a celebrity looking drunk and build a whole story around it. Our culture loves controversy. They also love it when there's a clear cut bad guy out to get them.

(this is a fun debate :D ) [/b][/quote]
    You make a good argument,but the media controls us and tells us what to beleive about things.And I agree about the celebrity thing,celebritys are made too much of a bigger deal about.But the media loves doing that,when 9/11 happened (and I remember it very well) the immediant reaction was Bin laden and Al Quieda.Why? why no other possibilitys that it was someone else.If you look at the facts and pictures closely you can see that the tape of bin laden confessing to 9/11 IS NOT bin laden.Bin ladens beard is much greyer and he is much thinner then the supposed confesser.Also the broadcast was unoffical to Afganistani TV,the location of the broadcast was unknown.

By the way I wasn't naming you indavidualy narrow minded I was just trying to make a point

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

The American government did not plan 9/11. They merely let it happen for their own benefits.

Luke

well official documents on this site would say different.OFFICIAL

Mark

well official documents on this site would say different.OFFICIAL [/b][/quote]
    Oh yes, conspiracy sites are so official. The only way it'd be official is if the American government came out and confessed.

There's a difference in believing in what you want to believe, and then becoming totally obsessed and unable to make up your mind on what to believe in. You have totally crossed the line. Any conspiracy that will ever come up; you will believe it. That's what I call narrow-minded.

Luke

Oh yes, conspiracy sites are so official. The only way it'd be official is if the American government came out and confessed.

There's a difference in believing in what you want to believe, and then becoming totally obsessed and unable to make up your mind on what to believe in. You have totally crossed the line. Any conspiracy that will ever come up; you will believe it. That's what I call narrow-minded. [/b][/quote]
    Thats unless;You would know the truth even if you heard it :shifty:

Side comment:I like this discussion,please continue your thoughts

Link04

Link04 Ambient

well official documents on this site would say different.OFFICIAL [/b][/quote]
    Haven't you learned to not trust what's dubbed "official" yet? What makes it official? What turns "official" into "fact"?

Mark

Thats unless;You would know the truth even if you heard it :shifty:

Side comment:I like this discussion,please continue your thoughts [/b][/quote]
    As much as I'd love to speak in circles with an overly paranoid, impressionable fool, I'll neglect to further my point in an attempt to save time. My point has been made, so deal with it.

AlwaysThinkinaboutLinkin

AlwaysThinkinaboutLinkin Banned

I just voted on something because i am lost with this subject
    Sorry :mellow:

Whimsicality

Of course location would be unknown, if you were Bin Laden, would you want to let anyone know where you'd been? As for him being thinner and older, are the pictures you're referencing too from before the 9/11 attacks or after? Several months on the run will certainly wear a person down.

Anthony.

Anthony. .Orestes LPA Super VIP

There's no wind in space. How the heck can a flag wave? :wth: [/b][/quote]
    Things don't float straight :whistle: .

Ryan

Ryan You Greasy Bastard LPA Super VIP

What do you mean they didn't plan it, but let it happen for their own benefits. How can anyone be that selfish to let thousands of people die so they can benefit form it?

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

Yeah, it's pretty sad, isn't it?

Bush knew about it, he realized it was an opportunity to finish daddy's unfinished work in Iraq and ignored all of the warnings and sat back and read My Pet Goat to some kids while America was under attack.

It really is unbelievable......Bush reading, that is. Im surprised "goat" wasn't too big of a word for him to read.

Luke

As much as I'd love to speak in circles with an overly paranoid, impressionable fool, I'll neglect to further my point in an attempt to save time. My point has been made, so deal with it.

Nikki

Nikki I have no idea what is going on LPA Super Member

Well there is a time when people blatantly ignoring their points get too much for them. Mark is fully justified. Shush.

rosanna

rosanna Well-Known Member

anyway...lets get back to the topic.

i dont know what to think aobut the us causing 9/11. i dont know what to think, but what i think does not matter to the united states government anyway.