Confessions

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Jesse, Sep 9, 2009.

Ophelia

Ophelia LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

I am in love with someone who will never return that feeling to me.

The two people that know the most about me are people that I have never met in person, and at least one of them I probably never will.

I have so much fear of failure as a parent, as a friend, as a person. It causes me so much anxiety on a daily basis I sleep maybe a total of 3 hours with little periods of dosing off in between.

I have a major fear of letting people get too close to me, I can't even begin to figure out how many friends I have lost simply because I did something to sabotage the friendship so they wouldn't figure out how completely fucked up I really am.

I tend to speak my mind too bluntly, and it gets me in trouble more often then not. I have no shame when it comes to certain topics, and I don't consider much to be off limits when discussing them. It has definitely caused me problems as of the last few months.

I guess that's it for now.

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

Yeah, I just went through this phase when I was about 12-14 where I got a kick out of causing trouble and mischief and breaking rules, without doing anything THAT bad. It was just japes and shenanigans for the most part... probably stuff people would expect from me come to think of it.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2009
    Tim

Tim My perversion power is accumulating LPA Super Member

I'm always here if you ladies need any, uh . . . counseling. Yeah. That's what we'll call it. :p

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

You're basically saying you can put them off having sex :p

Tim

Tim My perversion power is accumulating LPA Super Member

The hesitation was supposed to imply that's not what I really meant. But now you've fucked it up. :p

Arlene

Arlene Oh what tangled webs we weave LPA Super Member

^ Hahahahaha. :lol:

Nick

Nick Great Job! LPA Super VIP

I confess that I have only ever been IN love once, and I still am (and thank the universe it's working great so far.)

I also think i am addicted to masturbation. Or I just need to get laid badly hahahaha oh man. I love you LPA.

Arlene

Arlene Oh what tangled webs we weave LPA Super Member

Okay, I'm on facebook too much. I just went to "like" this. And I got confused when I didn't see the button that said "Arrr this be pleasin' to me eye" :D

But yes, I find this amusing. And spectacular.

Apparently we're all addicted to sex. I think it's just the human race in general. :lol:

Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

Sex is indeed a good thing. Though, for me, I get tired of it pretty quickly, but I want it a lot of the time as well. Kind of wierd. I find myself having sexytime soon after I wake up or get out of the shower.

I'm totally addicted to my computer, Facebook, and checking my damn email. Plus, buying things from eBaY for my Earnhardt collection. Urhg, I'm so broke from it! I also farted inside Olive Garden today, and it was my first time ever there. w00t!

Another confession I have is that I really enjoy going #2.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2009
    Nick

I read that very quickly and saw "Earnhardt Erection" then had to stop and see that wasn't at ALL what I saw.

:lol:

Yeah, Arlene, we're a primitive bunch of folks, that's for sure. But hey, I see nothin' wrong with it when done cautiously and meaningful. I do realize people have one night stands but I'm too much of a sappy emotional bastard to do that.

My mom also told me to have Sex outside if possible, she said it was one of the greatest things ever.

And my jaw dropped, because this is my MOM we're talking about, hahaha... Oh man, I have a lot of stories about my mom telling me shit, normal moms wouldn't.

Fox

Fox Love & Trolls LPA Super Member

Sex. Sex. Sex. Wonderful theme, which brings me to my confession/fantasy, there are only two woman in the world that I would turn into a sex slave for: Angelina Jolie and Megan Fox. Other than them, I'm straight :lol:

Ophelia

Ophelia LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

Seconded.

John

John LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

so you, me and megan, deal? :lol:

Iain

Iain i am a sloth LPA Super Member

This.

Fox

No! I don't wanna share her lol :p

@Nick:
    I did that one time and it was the best, consider all of your sex fantasies pretty much accomplished with sex outside. I recomend it, simply because it's best to have one night stand with a stranger than with someone you know and start getting attached and what not. For me, it was with somebody I kinda knew though, but it still was great.

Nick

I have this drive to have Sex, and I think it's because my dad was such a horndog in his youth.

Well my girlfriend isn't a virgin so I know she has nothing against Sex so, I'm pretty sure you guys will know if I lose my virginity anytime soon hahaha ONLY because I may just accidentally mention it somewhere. But I don't rush things, I'm not like that.

My mom is always like "I remember when I was your age, so I'm not going to feed you some stupid lies, I'd rather you know the FACTS."

So she's always been there for.. THE FACTS :lol:

Fox

Ah, don't rush it though. It's different for everyone. You'll know when you are ready! And thats pretty good your parents are open minded about it; worst case scenario is if you needed condoms and they gave you some lol. But yeah, some teenagers wish their parents have talked to them about sex before ening up being pregnant or getting infected. So take advantages of the FACTS, maybe they can come in handy. If not, then just ask about the FACTS around here :p

Nick

My dad used to be the biggest Pot Head, Sex Addict, Laid back guy EVER.

But not when I knew him, my entire life he has been this uptight, asshole that curses anything like that.

Because he had to quit all that when he got in the corporate world (except the Sex, that led to divorce and an unpleasant surprise, haha) he just became an asshole.

But my mom is great, sure she's a little crazy but I can talk to her about anything, she supports legalization of Marijuana, knows teenagers have Sex and drink at parties (her rule is if you drink, don't leave) she understands all of that haha and has actually VERY good rules for each scenario. I guess that's why me and my brother have never had problems with anything like that. It's all a part of life.

Evan™

Evan™ HI! I'm Randy, I'm a Bandicoot Über Member

i used to play the one night stand game alot until one morning i woke up and i realise i didnt know where teh fuck i was and where my money went

_cam_

_cam_ Well-Known Member

I had crisis identity when I was 17 but the girl in me won. I still find myself a 'tomboyish' in some ways- act or dress sort of like Kristen Stewart but I'm straight.