Chester In Spin

Discussion in 'News' started by Mark, Apr 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Most of the time you make a post Raiyu, I have to either edit it to sound clear and understandable, or have to leave another mod to take care of it, because you make absolutely no sense sometimes when you post. You write this huge rant just now, using amazing grammar and punctuation, yet refuse to follow the same set of guidelines when making other posts on these forums. My question is, why? I may not be perfect with my grammar all the time either (in terms of comma and semi colon placement), but whatever I do post comes out clear and understandable to whoever is reading it. Mark's complaints stem from the fact that, irregardless of what time you post on here; whether it be 2, 3, or even 4 in the morning, most of them come off as nothing more than walls of text. That's what happens when you reject punctuation in your posts, and had you taken the time to not be lazy and do this, Mark would've never attacked you.

I also don't appreciate you waging personal attacks and calling Mark a retard. I doubt Mark ever did the same to you (because he has a concept of the rules here), and thus you are warned for the use of that word.

Basically to summarize: Calm down, use proper punctuation, intelligence and wording like you did in your rant towards Mark, and you'll be fine. Mark will certainly be able to admit he is wrong if he was, but as long as you insult him and call him a retard, I highly doubt he's going to take the time to talk to you.

*EDIT* Nevermind, it seems this warning was your last because ever since you've been here, all three of your warnings have consisted of being disrespectful to both moderators and normal members. If you had a parent teacher meeting in school, your grade would be "does not play well with others", so since you're nothing but a rude jerk your account is banned. Seems like I didn't need to delete your account for you, you managed this just fine on your own.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

HAHAHAHAHA!

Oh man, I love it when people overreact to a little confrontation and resort to personal attacks over the internet.

Picture perfect moment.

Imagine comparing the incorrect spelling of "a lot" (oh noes, forgot t3h space barz!) to paragraphs upon paragraphs of run-on sentences and poorly thought out talking points.

thefaceinside

thefaceinside Member

ya i just read this article today in spin...it just made me more nervous about the album...i love chester and all but i disagree with him, everyone loves the old linkin park sound! they are unique from all the other so-called crappy "rap-rock" bands so why worry? if they're one of the originators, and people love their music, stick to it! don't move away just because most of the other bands might suck...that just means they lead the group and they are better.

so now i am just even more nervous about the "changes" in the album. it looks like i'm losing the linkin park i know and love...hopefully i'm wrong.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Just a cool thing I noticed about one of my replies to Raiyu; I said the lyrics to a song could be "You will pay for your mistakes", just thinking up something off the top of my head, and then No More Sorrow comes out and one of the lines are "You will pay for what you've done". Rad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.