Breast Implants

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Andrea, Apr 13, 2004.

1. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

It's working...? Yes...! Now part 2 of my plan...

Er..you didn't hear that... :wth: [/b][/quote]
    Okay I'll act like I don't know and be surprized when you engage Part 2. :wub:

Getting back on topic quickly just to make sure I dont get killed for being a flirtacious mod...I just saw Baywatch..Pamela Anderson looked better before all the plastic surgery. It's almost kind of frightening how ugly it made her now, compared to how she was back when she was in baywatch. I said it once, and I'll say it again..plastic surgery is stupid. Look what it did to Michael Jackson :lol:.

2. Trish

Trish Y2K LPA VIP

Okay I'll act like I don't know and be surprized when you engage Part 2. :wub:

Getting back on topic quickly just to make sure I dont get killed for being a flirtacious mod...I just saw Baywatch..Pamela Anderson looked better before all the plastic surgery. It's almost kind of frightening how ugly it made her now, compared to how she was back when she was in baywatch. I said it once, and I'll say it again..plastic surgery is stupid. Look what it did to Michael Jackson :lol:. [/b][/quote]
    I have to plan part 2 yet...nothing's wrong with flirtacious mods :blush:

Well, I have to agree, plastic surgery should be a big no-no and have some allowances for people who really need it, or something like that. Plastic surgery in general can screw up your life, it could be uncomfortable, infectious, one of your butt implants could explode..... :D

3. Derek

"AHH!! MY A$$ DEFLATED!!!"

I pity the fool (aka that guy on I want a famous face who wanted to be J-LO) who gets ass implants. How are you supposed to sit with two hard things slid into your a$$ cheeks? (That sounded horribly wrong).

4. Trish

Trish Y2K LPA VIP

"AHH!! MY A$$ DEFLATED!!!"

I pity the fool (aka that guy on I want a famous face who wanted to be J-LO) who gets ass implants. How are you supposed to sit with two hard things slid into your a$$ cheeks? (That sounded horribly wrong). [/b][/quote]
    LOL!

Yeah, thats exactly what I'm saying about the comfort factor... Ouch? Who would want a bigger arse anyway?

Not me!

5. Derek

LOL!

Yeah, thats exactly what I'm saying about the comfort factor... Ouch? Who would want a bigger arse anyway?

Not me! [/b][/quote]
    It's to get that desired "Ghetto Bootay" that all the rap chicks have in every last rap video imaginable. You know, the asses that are so big the girls can barely dance the right way, those butts.

6. Trish

Trish Y2K LPA VIP

Ahhhh...so, kinda a black persons ideal woman, big butt, big boobs..er...

7. Derek

Yeah they want a "big fine woman, who can back dat thing up". Whereas I just want a pretty chick that doesn't have pounds of plastic surgery on her body.

8. Trish

Trish Y2K LPA VIP

Yeah they want a "big fine woman, who can back dat thing up". Whereas I just want a pretty chick that doesn't have pounds of plastic surgery on her body. [/b][/quote]
    Ok...LOL...you pimp...you even talk like you want a huni hoo ken bak dat ting up...!!!

Breast Implants..
    ^^^^^
    On Topic!! hehehe :lol:

9. Derek

Ok...LOL...you pimp...you even talk like you want a huni hoo ken bak dat ting up...!!!

Breast Implants..
    ^^^^^
    On Topic!! hehehe :lol: [/b][/quote]
    I'm no pimp!! *Hides my pimp hand*.

Oh by the way, another bad thing about Breast Implants is the fact that the implants themselves can deflate, or lose some of thier silicone thus causing for saggy breasts or unsightly 'lines' on the bottom of the breasts. :unsure:

10. Trish

Trish Y2K LPA VIP

Yah..know...
    Unsightly lines? Who gives a #### if a girl has unsightly lines on her breasts, or any part of her body. It doesn't matter... :angry:

11. Derek

:mellow: Trish! Trish! I don't know if you have lines and that's why you took it personally but I didn't mean it in that way!

I don't mean like stretch marks Trish (which a lot of girls have) I meant like the breast actually caves in in small lines, in an un-natural manner (unlike stretch marks which happen to everyone) hell I have stretch marks too..right above my ass..doubt you want me to show them. :lol:

....I should've never made that post. :(

12. Trish

Trish Y2K LPA VIP

:mellow: Trish! Trish! I don't know if you have lines and that's why you took it personally but I didn't mean it in that way!

I don't mean like stretch marks Trish (which a lot of girls have) I meant like the breast actually caves in in small lines, in an un-natural manner (unlike stretch marks which happen to everyone) hell I have stretch marks too..right above my ass..doubt you want me to show them. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    You don't know if I have lines?
    You want to know?

No, I backfired because my friend has major issues about her body and thats one of the reasons.

Thanks for telling me about your arse, I'll have nightmares....

13. Derek

You don't know if I have lines?
    You want to know?

No, I backfired because my friend has major issues about her body and thats one of the reasons.

Thanks for telling me about your arse, I'll have nightmares.... [/b][/quote]
    I get the sense you're really pissed off at me right now and I apologize for doing anything that provoked it. I have a tendency to overstep my boundaries sometimes but I guess there's nothing I can do it about it. I cant tell what's going to offend someone or not so I apologize and i guess we can leave it at that, before I get any more uncomfortable in this thread. :wth:

I wouldn't think of you any less if you had stretch marks, to be quite honest Trish. I understand that some celebrities go through craploads of surgery to get rid of them but I honestly don't find them that ugly at all, unless you have really dark skin they probably won't show that much anyways and if I didn't know that they were stretch marks I'd think that the 'lines' on my body were natural and never think anything about it. (Yes, guys get stretch marks...shamefully enough I didn't know that till I found out I had some myself :unsure:)

Plus does your friend have breast implants? If her breasts are caving in like I said, you'd know the side effects of having implants. They can do a lot to boost a girl's self confidence but if they fail on you, some seriously crazy crap can happen to your boobs. Watch the shows on MTV that deal with the realities of surgery and you'll see exactly what I mean. One girl had a horrible doctor and she was disfigured for life, she had to go through at least 11 surgeries to look half like she was before she went into surgery, and it's said that she may have to go through tons more before she can ever truly look like herself again.

How was I supposed to know your friend had issues with her body, I mean damn, I'm only human.

14. Trish

Trish Y2K LPA VIP

I'm not pissed at you

I don't have stretch marks

And my friend hasn't had surgery, she's embarasses about her stretch marks...

Thats all dude :rawk:

15. Derek

They're normal anyways. She shouldn't be ashamed of something that's perfectly natural.

*Hugs* We good?

16. Trish

Trish Y2K LPA VIP

They're normal anyways. She shouldn't be ashamed of something that's perfectly natural.

*Hugs* We good? [/b][/quote]
    *hugs back*
    We All Good :)

17. Derek

*hugs back*
    We All Good :) [/b][/quote]
    Word up! (Holla).

I still prefer naturals though, thank god you're natural Trish ;).

18. Trish

Trish Y2K LPA VIP

Word up! (Holla).

I still prefer naturals though, thank god you're natural Trish ;). [/b][/quote]
    *cough cough*
    Natural what? :wth:

19. tkd_rap

tkd_rap Banned

Ok, I would have to agree with some of the people in this thread. I like breast medium, in-between, Pam Lee's are wayyyyyyyyyy to big I personally don’t like them. As far as booty jobs and the rest, I am against, only plastic surgery I am for is because some one is realllllllllllllllllllly ugly, deformed, or got in like a car accident or something. I will let the Trish Derek love fest flirting continue now B)

20. Derek

Pffft. :lol:

I meant natural breasts Trish. Plus yeah, like for example..as wrong and explotative as "The Swan" is, I have to say I like the fact the girls get surgery on that show because they leave the show with renewed confidence in themselves, even though f*cking FOX does its best to tear down any confidence they have gained at the end of the show by voting them off.