Breaking Bad

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by Agent, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

Why be so stubborn? Is it that much of an extra work for you? I don't understand. I'm not saying we are only allowed to talk anything besides how good the episode was. Discuss EVERYTHING, just wrap em around a simple tag.

There are a lot of brilliant fan theories out there that I haven't read because I believe it takes away from the experience of watching the actual show.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2013
  2. Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

Because it's not something I agree with and I don't think it's fair to censor theories. You may call it stubborn but I call it unfair, which it is. Tell me, how do theories hurt you in any way? Because something theorized might possibly become potentially true in ways, sort of in the future? Well, better not to say anything at all if that's the case. And like I said if I can't theorize openly, I won't do it at all. Just comment and say how good or bad an episode was.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2013
  3. Agent

o_O Unfair on what ground? People can read it if they want BY SIMPLY HIGHLIGHTING! You can't be serious.

4. Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

You can't be serious expecting someone to tag a theory. I'm not and I won't, and if you're bothered by reading peoples opinions on what might happen that says a lot more about you than it does about me, I'm sorry to say. You haven't even answered by question as to how theories hurt you. I always have and always will tag spoilers but never will I tag a theory. Even the notion of doing so is just incomprehensible. It's like blacking out guessing on what a new album will sound like based on previous ones. It just doesn't make sense.

I said I wouldn't post theories anymore, so I can't even see why you still have any problems.

5. Agent

Jesus Jesse! I'll drop it for the sake of not derailing this thread.

6. ZachLP

ZachLP Soldier since 2000

I do agree that tagging a theory is kind of pointless. Spoilers, I can see, but not theories. That makes this whole thread almost pointless. The point of a forum discussion is to be able to, well, DISCUSS the show. People are going to make theories about everything, especially in TV shows. The point of this thread would basically just be to say whether you enjoyed an episode or not, which is boring. I like the theories and stuff.

7. Brandon

Brandon I was Ree's 100th follower on Twitter.

Speaking of theories, I have another one that I've been mulling over ever since season five started, and now I'm becoming more confident in it.

I'm gonna tag it:

I've always thought Walt was going to kill Jesse. He manipulates him so much, and if he killed him the audience would kind of have to hate him if they didn't already.

When Walt is at Dennys, it's after a lot of 5b takes place. Walt is wearing baggy clothes, and has a very unkempt beard and head of hair. Jesse has worn a lot of baggy clothes throughout the series, and as 5b goes on, his hair and beard are getting longer.

If Walt takes on characteristics of people he kills, and he does, his entire appearance in these flash-forwards seems to have taken on a very Jesse-like roughness. It could be a stretch, but when I first saw that Dennys scene I noticed it right away.

8. ZachLP

SPOILERSSSSS

I think that the only people left alive by the end are going to be Hank, Marie, Walter Jr and Holly. Possibly Walt. I think the worst fate that Walt could face is that he is alive, alone, with no empire or money, and worst of all, no family. His goal was to leave behind money for his family when he's gone, and without Skyler and his kids taken, all of it was for nothing. I could also very well see Walt killing Jesse..

9. travz21

travz21 Muscle Museum LPA Super Member

I think everyone kills themselves except for Walt. And maybe Huell.

10. ernieball003

ernieball003 Well-Known Member

Don't actually quote invisitags. Quoted invisitags are visible. And I agree on hiding theories, they're just theories at this point, not spoilers.
    ==

At this point I doubt Jesse actually believes what Walt tells him, he just says things to make Walt go away.

11. Agent

That dude Pinkman almost made me cry when he said he thinks Mike is dead and that Walt killed him... Aaron Paul is giving such a strong performance.

12. Brandon

Brandon I was Ree's 100th follower on Twitter.

He almost made me cry when he was handing the money to the homeless man. He's so desperate to let go of everything at this point.

13. hawk

hawk because the internet LPA Super VIP

I vote tag or notify of spoilers, but not for theories.

14. ZachLP

I teared up at this part as well.. Such a sad part of the episode..

15. Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

I've re-watched the last scene a few times now, and I fucking love how low Walter's voice gets on the words "tread lightly". It's like the first half of the sentence is coming from Walter White, brother-in-law and the last two words are coming from Heisenberg.

16. travz21

travz21 Muscle Museum LPA Super Member

Gonna be a tough 2 months of waiting for this story to unfold.

17. Agent

Bryan Cranston's delivery in the 'tread lightly' speech was so brilliantly executed. From the tone of Walter's voice you can hear that he's scared of the situation he's in but, at the same time, he's not willing to give up, out of arrogance. Just brilliant.

18. ZachLP

I agree. I think we will definitely see some of the ''best acting'' from the Breaking Bad stars in these last 8.

19. Squish Mitten

Squish Mitten I'm a five-star general; infantry controller.

Lol someone actually made an animated version of Badger's Star Trek script:

[video=youtube;fZvMAKeaEyo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZvMAKeaEyo[/video]

20. Agent

^ Haha that was EPIC!