Black Tears

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by Anya, Feb 27, 2004.

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

Thanks very much, i'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

LornVourkolakas

LornVourkolakas About To Blow Chunks

No, i'm not gonna get mad over it. If you don't like it I can't force you..but next time if you don't like the song really, don't post. That way you won't have to offend the writer. [/b][/quote]
    I think he said it in the nicest way. Besides, I think if you're willing to show your work to the public, that you should expect not everyone to like it.

Anyways, I like the song overall. There was one part where you should of put you're rather than your but that has nothing to do with the song. It's good. :)

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

I think he said it in the nicest way. Besides, I think if you're willing to show your work to the public, that you should expect not everyone to like it.

Anyways, I like the song overall. There was one part where you should of put you're rather than your but that has nothing to do with the song. It's good. :) [/b][/quote]
    lol yeah, I told him/her.. whoever, that I was sorry about that allready. I was just in a bad mood when I typed it, not everyone will like it I know that.

Yeah I know, you just love pointing out my spelling mistakes geez lol.. but yeah thanks. :lol:

saunderitos

saunderitos Banned

there klass lyrix,im new btw,im crap at ritin lyrix :mike: :mike: :phoenix: :joe: :brad: :rob: :chaz:

arT saveS

arT saveS Y2K

Hello, welcome to LPA. Could you type actual words please? I had to read your post more than I wanted to, to understand what you said.

Anyways, welcome to the LPA, have fun posting.
    You can PM me with any questions or contact an Administrator. :)

cellardoor

cellardoor Banned

lol yeah, I told him/her.. whoever, that I was sorry about that allready. I was just in a bad mood when I typed it, not everyone will like it I know that.

Yeah I know, you just love pointing out my spelling mistakes geez lol.. but yeah thanks. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    hey its no worries anya...we all have our own tastes for what we like! but i hope we can still be cool to each other ;)

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

Yep, we can thankyou. :)