Best LP Video

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by WTH>You, Aug 18, 2003.

?

What's The Best Video Made By LP?

1. Papercut

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. One Step Closer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. In The End

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Crawling

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Points Of Authority

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Pts.Of.Athrty

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Somewhere I Belong

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Faint

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Numb

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Krwlng / Frgt/10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Question to anyone :p if in the end was the video that got you into linkin park does that make you a teenie :p ? ... i dont know what came over me :S [/b][/quote]
    Of course it does. That was a stupid question. :rolleyes:

"In The End" is not a pop song, it's the fact that it was portrayed that way.

Alacrity

Alacrity don't stop talking to me; i haven't been listening LPA Super Member

NuLl VoTe. Plain and simple....I like them all.

figure9

figure9 Well-Known Member

Of course it does. That was a stupid question. :rolleyes:

"In The End" is not a pop song, it's the fact that it was portrayed that way. [/b][/quote]
    hehe, i know its not a pop song, its a great song, it was just very appealing to little girls........ maybe chester looked really HOTT :p in the video hahaha

Chrissy

Chrissy Super Member

figure9 i wouldn't mention that any of Linkin Park is hot. It's a rule in these forums that we don't want to hear how good looking any of them are, and you will get a warning for teenie behavior.

back on track, I voted Crawling. It was extremely well done and creative, and went with the theme of the song.

figure9

figure9 Well-Known Member

*tries to keep calm* I'm a boy.... I dont think chester is hot.... I was joking..... Im not stupid... and im not a teenie... sorry just had to clear that up...

Riff

Riff Active Member

actually Papercut was only released officially in England. not trying to be a nuisance or anything. I voted for In The End

Bryan

Bryan Guest

actually Papercut was only released officially in England. not trying to be a nuisance or anything. I voted for In The End [/b][/quote]
    Yes, and it was still one of their videos...

Chrissy

Chrissy Super Member

*tries to keep calm* I'm a boy.... I dont think chester is hot.... I was joking..... Im not stupid... and im not a teenie... sorry just had to clear that up... [/b][/quote]
    okay sorry i just thought you should know :p many a member has been banned for teenie behavior. i had no idea you were male :*( sawwy i jump to conclusions often

whenthisbegan

whenthisbegan Well-Known Member

Since I haven't seen Numb like 90% of LP fan's have, I voted for Crawling.

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

LOL I remember when I didnt like Linkin Park and if it wasnt for my good friend Quino who played In The End over and over at his house on his computer then when he came to my house downloaded the song and played it over and over I would of never liked Linkin Park and I remember as soon as he got the In The End video he played that over and over and I never listened to the song becouse I didnt want to get in to that stupid group (which now there the best group ever) and when ever he put that stupid video on (really good video) I always made fun of it by like saying " HAHA look at this stupid video, HAHA theres a stupid Wale flying around in the sky HAHA stupid video" I know I was yong and I was stupid but now I see the light :D

Numbless_dutchie

Numbless_dutchie Member

although Numb is my favouritefor the moment, Crawling is still the best video ever made

Woohoo! Crawling and In the End are now tied. Saves me voting twice. I would've voted for Crawling but In the End is such a great video. And what about Pts.of.Athrty? That's an awesome video too! I would've voted for it if I could ;)

PS - how do we know Papercut was only officially released in England? And since when did we UK fans become so privileged?! lol Seriously..I didn't know this. So many things I don't know.. :(

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Even though it was a UK single, it's still an LP video and thus considered an option in this poll.

lpfreak

lpfreak Banned

NUMB IZ THE BEST NUUUUMMMMMBBBB!!!!!! :chaz: :mike: :joe: :brad: :rob: :phoenix: (w00t)

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

Dude, what the hell are you on?

WTH>You

WTH>You Banned

Oh yes Numb. It is the koolies! I love chester! Me and chester 4ever.

.....ok.........

Rinkin

Rinkin Well-Known Member

I'm still the odd one out. I'm the only one who voted for Faint.

WTH>You

WTH>You Banned

Nothing wrong with that. It happened once in Trig class. They gave us 6 answer choices and everybody except for me choose answer 2 ( I chose 3). I was right.

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

i like the Wth<You video now. skateboarding and stuff. has noting to do with the song, and LPU guys mouths moving. also has nothing to do with the song. joe had alot of time on his hands early last year ;) .

Rinkin

Rinkin Well-Known Member

Nothing wrong with that. It happened once in Trig class. They gave us 6 answer choices and everybody except for me choose answer 2 ( I chose 3). I was right. [/b][/quote]
    Lucky you. That's happen to me before.

Anyway I did like the part in the Wth<You video with the skateboarding. I thought it was really ko0l.