AUDIO: "Issho Ni" - Listen to the New Linkin Park Instrumental

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Mar 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. travz21

travz21 Muscle Museum LPA Super Member

Maybe they are just feeling creative and wanted to see what they could dish out on a short notice. Reusing an old b-side is easy. Why not try to maximize your skills for a couple days and see what you can produce?

2. Rana LP Luvr

Rana LP Luvr 'Fly me up on a silver wing'

This is :awesome:

3. Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

Some how I feel like I heard the beginning somewhere before... Not from Radiohead, though. I listened to Kid-a for the first time yesterday. I'm not a fan of Radiohead, just to clear that up. But I feel like I heard LP play the beginning part somewhere... IDK I could be wrong, but it felt very familiar, which is a good thing. I still love this track. It's very emotionally driven and I can feel that musically. To quote one motion man, "If you can't feel it, maybe you can't feel." You can label me a fan-boy, I really don't care, but, I have not been disappointed by anything Linkin Park has put out thus far.

I apologize if this seemed sporatic, It was just some random thoughts about the song and LP in general.

4. cloudscream

cloudscream Static

Same old story. LP releases a track, people whine to no end.

5. Vic

Vic No game no life

Pretty calm song, listen to it a lot and you will find a lot of things, very peaceful feelings. I love it.

6. The Fortunate One

The Fortunate One Well-Known Member

It has a cool and soothing melody over simplistic beats. It kinda calms me down a bit, a nice quiet song, I'm a sucker for such music anyway. Could work quite well as an interlude to a future LP album maybe? Not a masterpiece by any means but still listen-able. I don't see why some people are getting worked up over something as innocuous as an instrumental put together in less than a week to rake in money for charity.

The un-winnable war, smh.

Last edited: May 15, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.