ATS to be Played "From First to Last Song" on Tour?

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Jul 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rohit LP

Rohit LP The Silent Red

yeah dat wud be different..specially the lyrics part...those compared to HT and ATS are way on different levels...and music is much more mature..!

2. minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

If they wrote the songs from "Hybrid Theory" now, you'd have the songs from "Hybrid Theory" ... :x

What "Hybrid Theory" and "A Thousand Suns" (seem to) have in common, though, is that they were both the result of the band trying to craft a unique sound for their music ... :)

3. Shayan86

Shayan86 Well-Known Member

A bit off topic, but Chester still is a damn good vocalist. There's no way you can consistently sing well throughout a long tour, especially taking his usually aggressive vocals into account, almost impossible. And as far as his screams go, well, I have a bunch of friends who listen to almost nothing but Extreme Metal music so they are pretty accustomed to screaming vocals, and although none of them are Linkin Park fans, they always tell me that Chester Bennington has a pretty kick-ass scream.

4. minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

I'm sure the album will have at least one impressive scream from Chester. :)

5. Errol

Errol Well-Known Member

The original up-tempo version of Breaking the Habit please!

6. Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

my only thing with ATS being played all the way through, is that sooner or later, it is probably going to get stale, and LP would want to switch it up after awhile, like they did in recent tours with the drum solos and jam sessions on stage.

now, i know that they have been playing the majority of their songs for years, however, like i just said, they switch it up after awhile, because im sure if they played the same set over, and over, and over again, it would get rather redundant and stale.

7. UNiPersona

UNiPersona previously known as STARKINATOR

I'm now thinking full ATS could be a freaking great idea.
    Imagine the next LINKIN PARK LIVE CD/DVD Combo to be: LINKIN PARK : FIRES OF A THOUSAND SUNS (LIVE AT SOMEWHERE).
    Joe can actually mix the idea/artwork of ATS into the multi-media experience, and the show is going to epic, I'm pretty sure.

8. hybridsoldier1989

hybridsoldier1989 strange things are afoot at the circle k

This would be very welcome in my eyes, that is if the album is any good.

Granted, I would not have wanted MTM played all the way through (I'd have been sleeping by SOTD).

But I have faith in this one, plus I've already seen all the megahits several times.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.