are u still a huge fan of LP

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by jester, Apr 21, 2005.

1. 28thART

28thART The Hard Way

yes iam ... and ill do for ever !!
    LP are a band that treat each song like a pure ART or like a painting ART so they give all their pure sensantions in the song and i love that .... !!!!!!

Last edited: Dec 27, 2006
  2. 28thART

28thART The Hard Way

yes iam ... and ill do for ever !!
    LP are a band that treat each song like a pure ART or like a painting ART so they give all their pure sensantions in the song and i love that .... !!!!!!:D

3. Ark

Ark Active Member

I probably listen to more LP, but that's more of an issue with me than CC. I think the album is pretty entertaining, even though I don't listen to much hip-hop.

4. aTouchOfMagic

aTouchOfMagic Active Member

Linkin Park are the first and only band that i have ever called my favourite. there the only band whos music i will go out and buy, any other music ill download n put on cd. I can relate to pretty much every single one of there songs. each member of the band has there own talent and can each bring something good into the band. one of the best self-formed bands of all time if u ask me.

5. whoneedssubtext?

whoneedssubtext? gggg-uNOT

No. No I'm not.

6. [LP]Ori*[LP]

[LP]Ori*[LP] Guest

I agree with you... I listen to other bands but there's nothing like Linkin Park.
    Linkin Park is my only and favorite band! I'm HUGE fan!! :D
    Probably because I can relate to them in plenty much everything since their songs are based on real stuff that happens to everybody every single day, and their melodies get stuck in your head easily.

With a really powerful singer (Chester) and an awesome Rapper (Mike), with a talented Dj (Joe), with such an adorable drummer and he rocks btw (Rob), and an excellent/funny guitarist (Brad), and, of course, the friendly bass guitar player (Phoenix), why shouldn't they be my favorite band???
    They are just real and know what they are talking about in their songs.

When I feel like I'm down or something real bad just happened to me, the first thing I do is turn on my Ipod and listen to LP... I listen to LP 24/7 if you ask me.

Just like Mini_girl_LP said: "Linkin Park is my system support" for plenty much everything.

I'm so excited about that third album.. Let's see what happens! :D

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2006
  7. nenemaru_18

nenemaru_18 Member

i merely listen to collision course... i'm olweiz listening to hybrid... even though i have both...

8. Vdalem

Vdalem Purrfect! LPA Super VIP

LP is the only band that ever had a affect of me and my life and I've listen to all types of music since I was a little girl. I will always be a hugh fan, always and forever!

9. NOT Mrs. Hahn

NOT Mrs. Hahn Banned

uhhh...less
    that cc thing is really terrible