Anime.

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by Will, Jun 16, 2003.

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

Anime = Japanese Animation.

Power Rangers = Real People Show.

:rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    I know that. What? You think i'm stupid? But it is still considered as anime is Japan!!!! :mad:

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

:lol:

Now I'm the silly oat quoting myself.

Chrissy

Chrissy Super Member

I know that. What? You think i'm stupid? But it is still considered as anime is Japan!!!! :mad: [/b][/quote]
    now that is really really strange....*frightened by japan*

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

OK. I shouldn't have mentioned Power Rangers at all. Sorry. because this is becoming a big deal. Let's just continue as the good family we are. :whistle: ^_^

Will

Will bread crumbs & white stones LPA Addicted VIP

I know that. What? You think i'm stupid? But it is still considered as anime is Japan!!!! :mad: [/b][/quote]
    No it's not. People in Japan hate Power Rangers. Trust me. They get hostile.

And anime is already plural, there's no need to add a freaking s, because you just make yourself look dumb.

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

No it's not. People in Japan hate Power Rangers. Trust me. They get hostile.

And anime is already plural, there's no need to add a freaking s, because you just make yourself look dumb. [/b][/quote]
    Well, thank you english teacher! ^_^

Then tell me where does power rangers come from? They come from Japan. And if they hate power rangers then why are they still making it?????

Will

Then tell me where does power rangers come from? They come from Japan. And if they hate power rangers then why are they still making it????? [/b][/quote]
    Power Rangers comes from the United States, thus why THEY HAVE ALL AMERICAN ACTORS AND STAFF.

LPxchicaxMKS

LPxchicaxMKS Well-Known Member

Power Rangers is from the United States...sometimes people from different countries take shows and like make it into there own..like they did with Power Rangers cause yeah i have seen Power Rangers in like japanese style or whatever...

anyway

im not a big anime fan but when im bored i like to watch Gundam Wing, Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball and Yu Yu Hakusho..those shows arnt that bad..

Chrissy

Chrissy Super Member

Then tell me where does power rangers come from? They come from Japan. And if they hate power rangers then why are they still making it????? [/b][/quote]
    Japan just dubs japanese into it and stuff, like they do with other american shows. it's not japanese at all. trust me, i know this stuff. it's from a japanese company, that is all.

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

Power Rangers comes from the United States, thus why THEY HAVE ALL AMERICAN ACTORS AND STAFF. [/b][/quote]
    I know this for fact. Don't belive me then go to http://www.supersentai.com/ . and also check out the database section. The names are in japanese of the different power rangers series. The american version is just a redone.

FreeFloatingAngel, then where does the power ranger series really come from?

MentalMel911

MentalMel911 Banned

I consider Power Rangers as a show. Not as an anime. I consider Inuyasha, Trigun, Yu Yu Hakusho, DBZ, Sailor Moon, CCS, and so on... an anime. They are computer graphics and that's what I consider as anime. Now Power Rangers, real life people act in it so I just call it a really dumb show.

Will

I know this for fact. Don't belive me then go to http://www.supersentai.com/ . and also check out the database section. The names are in japanese of the different power rangers series. The american version is just a redone.

FreeFloatingAngel, then where does the power ranger series really come from? [/b][/quote]
    America. Saban is the name of the guy who owns the company, and he's Japanese. Just because he's Japanese doesn't make Power Rangers an anime.

Power Rangers is not Japanese. Power Rangers is not anime.

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

America. Saban is the name of the guy who owns the company, and he's Japanese. Just because he's Japanese doesn't make Power Rangers an anime.

Power Rangers is not Japanese. Power Rangers is not anime. [/b][/quote]
    i don't really know the reason why power rangers is considered an anime. If you go to anime website where they sell anime video and might find power rangers video. and can you tell me why you dont still belive me that power rangers is japanese? did you go to the site and checked the database section out?

MentalMel911

MentalMel911 Banned

[Darken Hybrid], what does that website tell us about Power Rangers being an anime?

Will

Anime = Japanese ANIMATION.

Power Rangers is freakin' NOT animated!!

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

nothing. but in such website where they sell anime videos you can find power rangers videos. also in a anime anime I have there is a power rangers news section. To be specifc the magazine was Animerica.

Will

Now I'm the oat quoting myself.

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

Now I'm the oat quoting myself. [/b][/quote]
    I'm not saying power rangers is really anime. i'm just saying that it has been featured under anime sites that sells only anime videos. also in anime magazines. so it's anime. but not really anime.

can we end this discussion here before you, Will, or anybody else close this thread?

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

HOLY CRAP, DARKEN HYBRID, WILL YOU JUST DROP IT?!?!?!?!?!?!

SO THE WEBSITES WERE WRONG AND SO WERE YOU, GET OVER IT.

POWER RANGERS IS NOT ANIME.

Look what the dang dictionary says:

ANIME:
    A style of animation developed in Japan, characterized by stylized colorful art, futuristic settings, violence, and sex.

Animation! That means drawings, cartoons, doodles!!! NOT REAL PEOPLE!!!

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

:lol: It's like talking to a brick wall.