All Links To Fan Remixes Go Here

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Derek, Jul 15, 2003.

1. xero theory

xero theory Banned

there is a all right mixer named chris he is on myspace and purevolume.com

2. named

named Member

It's at this site. [/b][/quote]
    broken link

3. named

named Member

k, is there place on xfs where i can just dl all of agents stuff in one big package?

4. Feenix

Feenix Well I Do

No

5. Hybrid Minor

Hybrid Minor Member

I don't think it's a broken link, because Mega Upload isn't even loading as the site itself. Must have over used it's bandwith or something....

Please upload it on Yousendit or Rapid Share.

6. Feenix

Feenix Well I Do

7. minor park

minor park Banned

awsome remix i like the end where it keeps on saying iv'e become so numb over and over again..........i give you :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

8. XVZ

XVZ Banned

I'm busy with my remixes the first album is finished now i'm busy with an album collaberable with othewr bands Linkin Park ft. Ill Nino-Somewhere I Can Live

9. Justin V.

Justin V. Professional Lurker

Might as well jump back in the remix fray.

Numb/Encore thing I did with the Believe Me sample a few days ago.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XHO470WR

And a vintage track I did about two years ago. 7 Year Itch. Mash-up of Cure For The Itch, Kyur 4 Th Ich and X-ecutioner Style plus some original samples.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QPZR8ZM9

I rock. I know. Feedback welcome.

10. NickelNine

NickelNine It's the gin talking >>>>> LPA VIP

|2awk.Star you are a beast. I love the Believe Me/Numb/Encore song. I'll actually listen to it more than once. I love the change you made when Chester starts. And the mix of the other songs flows damn well! Great stuff!

11. Justin V.

Thank you! I'll be putting up more old stuff. Maybe some new stuff if I get around to making more songs. Those were probably two of the best right there. Most of the rest are completely instrumental remixes. More like interludes.

12. JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

awesome man - that really was one of the best fan mixes i have heard in a while, serious ^_^

13. Shadow

Shadow The Evil That Men Do.. LPA VIP

Now that I see this thread, I wonder why the thread creator doesn't post one of his old remixes in here.

By anychance did I give anyone the DVD-A rip channel mp3s I made a while back? Man.. this was almost a year ago though I came up with the idea xD. Just asking I might setup an FTP client so you guys can get em.

By the way has anyone heard the Faint Remix that has a FFVII: Advent Children music video with it. I have to say that was by far a great example of remixing capabilities. Heck I don't even consider my stuff "remixed" anymore after that.

The remixed was made by Justin Lassen. I have to give props for that awesome mix.

14. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Oh damn, that was you?

I have that mix. It kicks ass.

15. finality

finality Well-Known Member

I love Lassen's ITE remix.

16. Justin V.

I wouldn't count Justin "He Stole My Name" Lassen in the same realm has us. For one, he's a pro. He does game scores, he has a studio, he has access to full string and choir sections. So when he did that In The End and Faint mix he had access to the master tracks. He could manipulate the vocals, drums, guitars etc etc all independently.

If any of you are familiar with Nine Inch Nails, Trent Reznor has released the master tracks to Only and The Hand That Feeds on NIN.com for fans to remix.

17. Paul

Paul The Ultimate Victory LPA Super Member

Has anyone heard The EMT Remix of Faint off some album called Deanimation?

That's the best fan made remix ever.

18. Shadow

Shadow The Evil That Men Do.. LPA VIP

I wouldn't count Justin "He Stole My Name" Lassen in the same realm has us. For one, he's a pro. He does game scores, he has a studio, he has access to full string and choir sections. So when he did that In The End and Faint mix he had access to the master tracks. He could manipulate the vocals, drums, guitars etc etc all independently.

If any of you are familiar with Nine Inch Nails, Trent Reznor has released the master tracks to Only and The Hand That Feeds on NIN.com for fans to remix. [/b][/quote]
    Hmm Ic ic.. I knew something was off.. because the effects were too damn good. Thanx for the info.

I think his In The End & Faint mix was junk but the EMT Faint remix was damn cool.

19. Justin V.

Again:

"I wouldn't count Justin Lassen in the same realm has us. For one, he's a pro. He does game scores, he has a studio, he has access to full string and choir sections. So when he did that In The End and Faint mix he had access to the master tracks. He could manipulate the vocals, drums, guitars etc etc all independently."

That song was made way before Deanimation by Mr. Lassen. So I don't think sticking it on there was quite right because it wasn't really made by a fan, it was more of a commissioned remix.

20. The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

NO AND WHY DO I NOT HAVE THIS VIDEO?!