abusing lp fans...

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by x__x, Apr 23, 2003.

MeteoraTheory

MeteoraTheory Member

Its the exact same with me. Although alot of the girls in my school like Linkin Park because "Chester is a hottie." which I think is really shallow. I would rather be the only fan in my school than have loads of girls screaming about how they are a bigger fan than you because they love Chester.
    I love Linkin Park, and as long as I can relate to their lyrics, I always will. Linkin Park inspires me and their music gets my through anything and everything. I don't think anyone should be discriminated against because of the music they like/

easier to run 6

easier to run 6 Well-Known Member

I understand what you are saying, I hate the people who like LP because "he is cute." And we also have to put up with the people who say that LP is overproduced or played too much. In a sense os overplayed, it is true, but a lot of other bands are overplayed. All people have to do is change the channel or the radio station.

Cal

Cal LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

does it matter what others think?
    does it matter if they are over-played?

who cares what others think, everyone has their views, them saying LP suck isnt gonna make LP go away, LP have a HUGE force of loyal fans who will buy their CD's

who cares if they are overplayed, linkin park are just gonna make more money :lol:

x__x

x__x Well-Known Member

okay... let's bring to topic to canada. WHY WHY WHY is there not as many fans in Canada as there is in the States??? i know they started in LA but LP is a INTERNATIONAL band arent theY?

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

What the hell's an international band? A band's a band if you ask me. And since they were created and make their music in the states, guess you could call them a national band.

Aaron

Aaron Foundation LPA Super Member

if their a band form the states and you don't live in the states you their called an international band. if you live in the states their a national band.

i live in Canada so LP is an international band, were as Finger Eleven are a national band because their canadian.

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

Very well put...

x__x

x__x Well-Known Member

okay. i thought that a international band makes international videos, but videos doesnt have a lot to do with the band eh?

there isnt even anybody who likes Linkin park because of their look in my school. Im sure that LP doent want everybody to like them...

TaOuk

TaOuk Well-Known Member

I get teased for liking LP, my firends call me a head banger and ####. I just tell them to get ####ed and thats the end of that. LP RULES

x__x

x__x Well-Known Member

LOL!!!!

i totally agrees!... LP RulE!
    :mike: :chaz: :joe: :brad: :phoenix: :rob:

LinkinTheory

LinkinTheory Well-Known Member

I went to a catholic school. So naturally there was no abuse. And If someone did, I might consider breaking my foot of in their rear. And that's that. Oh, and whoever said they love chester in whoever it was's school, did you tell them he was married with child?

LilAznChick

LilAznChick Well-Known Member

I'm actually a punker but I love listening to Linkin Park because of the lyrics to their songs and how it has a deep message or meaning to it. I hate it when some people (who used to like LP) says "Oh, they suck! They're old! AFI and Rancid rulez!" and stuff like that. I hate those people who are obssessed with LP one minute then when there's a newer band they go switching and start saying crap about LP... it's stupid...