A Thousand Suns Tracklist

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Jul 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace_Linkin

Ace_Linkin I Can Count To Potato

if this ends up being a concept album and its on the topic of nuclear fallout/nuclear bombs im deff on board, it sounds new and exciting!

2. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

Who are you and what have you done with spraypaintnink?

3. Rosh

Rosh Well-Known Member

Yeah, you're right. To hell with innocent curiosity!

4. Shayan86

Shayan86 Well-Known Member

lol, that was smart.

5. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

I really don't get why you are so bothered about fake track titles which some idiot made up on another site to fool LP fans, if you want it that bad I'll PM it you, but I could write a list of fake tracks right now and would you really care? Anyone can do it, it's not important. I was trying to keep this thread free of fake links and attention on the ass clown who made it up. Anyway, I'm not being funny but PM me if you want the list and let's keep this thread focused on the real list. :)

6. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I understand Ana's post was worded a little rough, but the reason we're saying no to this fake tracklist is because it's been proven as a fake...the track names were horrible, and it was made by someone to con another fansite and try to destroy said fansite's credibility. It's a terrible hoax, and doesn't need to be ventured anymore. So please stop talking about it.

7. Tim

Tim My perversion power is accumulating LPA Super Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brighter_than_a_Thousand_Suns_%28album%29

At this point, it looks like they're screwed no matter what they do.

8. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

We really need to stop posting at the same time, Derek. :lol:

9. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

:arnold: "But you're really me. You're my clone!"

10. kidOhri

kidOhri Well-Known Member

wow. again i wasn't online for one day and again i missed some BIG news... damn :lol: i am just sooo freaking excited for this album. 15 songs!! woooot. when mike tweeted about those 6 reviews we got from the french mag and was like 'who said there're 12 songs on the album?' i was afraid it's going to have only 10 tracks or so... and now it's 15!!! awesome! :awesome:

11. spraypaintnink

spraypaintnink Banned

?

12. maclieberman

maclieberman Just caught in the undertow..

Ok i was just thinking...u guys are comparing the song names to other artists..how bout Kelly Clarkson?! lmao Her 3rd album was called "My December"...sooo Linkin Park cant be the only one to be copying..of all people it has to be Kelly Clarkson naming her album a Linkin Park song...just sayin..idk if any of u knew that or not lol

13. SuperSaiyan4Kev

SuperSaiyan4Kev Well-Known Member

HONESTLY, I don't care what happens. Let's all be honest here....how long has music been around....a long ass time! Song sounds and song names and song lyrics are bound to someday mash and mix together on accident(or on purpose; per the artists' discretion) All of the classic rock bands were so great because they didn't have to run into years and years of other rock bands already making awesome music to crowd the talent. Led Zeppelin and other artists didn't have Queen and Metallica cramping their style...Linkin Park and WAY MANY OTHER BANDS have to be more daring with their music cause there's not a lot left to run with. LOOK AT LADY GAGA! Come on man............you're telling me someone who sings "rah rah oooo lah lah" is making millions? That's when you know there isn't much creativity left...Linkin Park are making their music the way the like it...who cares if the song names are the same as other artists' past, present, and even FUTURE....at least we all know as FANS that their music will not sound like the others'. Thank you............*takes bow*

14. lp_mohd

lp_mohd Banned

NO BADY CARE
    do u think numb and in the end r only linkin park songs???
    go and search u will find amilion of bands have this name of songs

15. Rosh

Rosh Well-Known Member

I understand it's a fake. I was just curious as to what the titles were because they were at least considered somewhat credible at some point because they were posted here originally. I'll PM Joe.

16. ALivingGrudge

ALivingGrudge We are saints made of plaster.

I get that it's not a big deal, it's just that the rest of the song names are incredibly unique, and then there are those ones.

In all honesty, would you rather have all the names be completely unique, or would you rather half of them have song titles that have already been used? I'm sure most of you would RATHER pick the first option.

I'm not saying those song names are bad because they've been used, I'm just saying I'd RATHER them have more unique titles. That's all.

17. SuperSaiyan4Kev

You're right, NUMB is the name of one of White Zombie's songs. And which one do you was better? haha......................................HINT: LPLPLPLPLPLPLPLPLPLPLPLPLPLPLPLPLP!

18. Hellions

Hellions Banned

Not to mention keeping the fake tracklist around and continuing to talk about it would only create risk of it spreading and causing confusion.

19. SuperSaiyan4Kev

Yea man, you're right, but ya know, honestly....I'm sure they weren't even thinking of another artist's song names on their albums. Ya know? If I was making music, I would name it what I would love to name it...I wouldn't choose a name I like and then go off and search if any other artists had that name....waste of time...

Believe me, I do understand what you mean....Breaking the Habit I believe was their unique song name first........I think, I could be wrong, haha. If anyone else knows any other songs named Breaking the Habit please let me know....all I'm saying is that LP's song is better haha.

20. Hellions

Hellions Banned

Right, because empty space, blackouts, and messengers are all concepts invented by the respective bands.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.