Discussion in 'News' started by Zane, Aug 3, 2013.
At least he found James.
I sure hope Doug doesn't come back.
This stream is a joke lmao
Probably just going to be the same setlist they've been playing since 2012.
He called the wrong fucking number lmao
OMG Castle of Glass
Full setlist, it looks like. No LITE.
No Encore??? 18 songs only..?? No LITE, or even IN MY REMAINS, VICTIMZED/QWERTY?? 3 songs only from LIVING THINGS?? i guess that will be also the setlist for the ASIA TOUR..
They'll have a longer set for Asia, no encore because of 11:00pm curfew.
EDIT: LITE was played.
11:00 curfew?! That sucks But hey, the guys sounded great from what I heard! And Reading My Eyes (I think that's what it's called) is a demo right? Sorry. I have never heard that one
A Place For My Head (2012 Intro; Ext. Outro)
Given Up (Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note)
With You (2012 Ext. Intro; Ext. Scratch Outro)
Somewhere I Belong (2012 Intro)
LIES GREED MISERY
Points Of Authority
Waiting For The End (Apaches Intro w/ 'UNTIL IT BREAKS' rap; Wall of Noise Outro)
Breaking The Habit
CASTLE OF GLASS
LOST IN THE ECHO (2012 Intro)
Numb (Outro 'Numb/Encore' lyrics tease (Mike/Chester))
What I've Done
BURN IT DOWN
In The End
Bleed It Out (Ext. Bridge w/ 'Reading My Eyes' V1; Ext. Outro)
Faint (Ext. Outro)
One Step Closer (Ext. Outro)
- LP's last North American show of 2013. This show was a warmup show for the upcoming Asia Tour.
- This show was promoted by many Xero and Hybrid Theory fashioned posters that involved the guys to hand out posters on the street. This is because the Sunset Strip is where many of their first shows were played.
- The band came on stage 10 minutes late.
- Chester messed up the lyrics to the 2nd chorus of 'New Divide'.
- Chester and Mike talked about their past on the Sunset Strip before 'LIES GREED MISERY'.
- Mike rapped the verse two of 'UNTIL IT BREAKS' over the intro of 'Waiting For The End'.
- Chester said "I love you" to the crowd after 'Breaking The Habit' due to the crowd screaming it at him.
- Mike and Chester sang a tease of 'Numb/Encore' at the end of 'Numb'.
- Chester went into the crowd during 'What I've Done'.
- Mike went into the crowd during 'In The End'.
- Mike rapped verse one of 'Reading My Eyes' over the bridge of 'Bleed It Out'.
- KTLA 5 livestreamed the concert up until midway through 'CASTLE OF GLASS'. Doug Kolk was there to film a news package.
- Chester, Mike and Joe watched Awolnation's set from side stage. Mike actually came out on stage while the band played!
"Reading My Eyes" was included on a four-track demo tape back when the group was called Xero.
Hah! That's cool.
Gotta be honest, with all the promo for this concert I expected more unique of a set list than this. :/
I agree. This show had the potential for them to do something awesome and to bring back old tracks, yet it's just a typical set list really.
Yeah one could've expected something a bit more different.
Well, hope it still was fun.
That's my least favorite thing about LP. They should change up their setlists. They outta play like 2 rare songs every concert.
I watched a video of Mike doing the Reading My Eyes verse, and that was cool. I especially thought it was interesting that he said that was the fastest he could rap back then.
Otherwise, really disappointed with the set. Change. That. Shit. Up.
yeah... i missed the way they incorporated the reanimation versions to the set that make it something unique again and fresh...
Separate names with a comma.