07.02.11 - Montreal, QC, Canada

Discussion in 'News' started by Jeff, Feb 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Meryl_

Meryl_ Well-Known Member

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Yeah. Creepy fans ruin it for everyone sadly.

Meryl_

Meryl_ Well-Known Member

About the 10 years speech it was to Rob, not Phoenix - big mistake here! And yes unfortunately. :/ I kept a bitter taste during the show because of all that :/

I really do hope Chester will read this and understand that 1st: It wasn't my idea. 2nd: he doesn't have to worry about her. It was a very bad move from her part but she isn't a freaking stalker number 2. She's just a little... stupid :/

Last edited: Feb 8, 2011
    Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

Meryl_

Meryl_ Well-Known Member

Oh and the Xero fan in me took a picture with Mark =)

arbiter

arbiter Well-Known Member

Wow! You have my utmost sympathy. That was bad. I can't imagine my M&G going wrong. I have a very shaky self worth so having my favourite musicians think i'm a stalker or something undesirable would not go down well for me. It would have more impact on me than it should.

But at least you got Blackout. Now you don't have to go insane. right?:awesome:

Meryl_

Meryl_ Well-Known Member

Lol yes! I got it man!!!! I screamed at the intro people looked at me like: WTF is her problem. Anyway, it helps talking to you guys and getting all the bad feelings out to get only the good of that one of a lifetime experience. I'm happy I'm 25 now and got more mature, because the 16 years old in myself would have cried so fucking much if that would have happen at that time.

Schen The Genius

Schen The Genius Former LPU Mod LPA VIP

Meryl_ I'm sorry to here about your story. That really sucks to be in that situation, I hope Chester reads what you wrote. :(

--RS

Meryl_

Meryl_ Well-Known Member

Thx Schen, I hope he will =)

Oh and there was this girl who couldn't stop screaming when the guys entered in the room. She was begging for attention. It was really too much and i wanted to slap her.
    FUCKING FAN GIRLS KILLED MY MEET AND GREET. There I said it. FML.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2011
    Meryl_

Meryl_ Well-Known Member

Tweets from Chester

LornVourkolakas

LornVourkolakas About To Blow Chunks

i was going to post what chester tweeted. seems hes not dwelling too much on the creepiness factor. dont worry about it. i met chester once and honestly i doubt he remembered the meeting. so even if he thinks youre creepy.. hes not going to remember. maybe next meet and greet you can joke about it to him.

Death Slayer

Death Slayer Julian

Oh that is most unfortunate, I wouldn't dare imagine how will I feel if I'm mistaken by someone I admire.
    But hey, at least you got to enjoy the night right? And that's the most important thing.
    I believe Chester's a nice guy and he won't be bothered too much.

Dusty

Dusty LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

LinkinParkForever275

LinkinParkForever275 Linkin Park is my religion!

awesome setlist :) seems like a perfect show so far =)

jessiexo

jessiexo Well-Known Member

Sorry I just came on to send you corrections but they were made x) ! I kinda mixed up a few of the spoken intros (don't know what I was thinking)

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

You were excited lol. Can't blame you.

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Hope you had an awesome time! :)

Meryl_

Meryl_ Well-Known Member

Oh I know he won't remember, but I will lol :/ Maybe, now I hope I get a next time!

Thanks =)

Thank you! and yes I did! Mike saved my day =)

Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

Ah Meryl that sucks, it wasn't even your fault. I'm glad Mike saved the day for you.

I hope people learn from this, although I'm sure most LPA members are not creepy fans :lol:

jessiexo

jessiexo Well-Known Member

Thanks Joe/Derek :) I DID :)

I'm gonna post a bit of my night. So...

We got to montreal t around 3:00 so we waited in line till then (we were about 40th in line). When it was finally 6:00 they let groups of approximately 15 go in and everyone got checked. So there was a little bit of confusion first...When you go in at first, they scan your ticket, take your ticket away, and then they give you a bracelet but I told them that I needed the ticket for the M&G so then they gave me my (scanned) ticket back but took away my bracelet-.- They told me to go all the way to the front of the venue (ticket booth) so I lost my spot going in! I ended up having to get another ticket printed because my ticket was already scanned and useless. But then coming back, there was HUNDREDS of GA people lined up to go and they were letting in 15 people at a time... It would've taken forever...

So... I went up to the security guards and asked if they remembered me and that I had lined up for hours before and I got sent to the front... so they just let me in :). So after we went to the M&G... (I'm sorry your experience was bad Meryl... That really sucks :(

I don't remember the order but they were all SO nice.

Brad: He was a nice guy. He smiled at me and said "Hi how are you?" And wow... I always thought it was dumb of people to not say anything during M&G's but you're so starstruck haha.

Phoenix: Said something along the same lines and he was excited to play the show and that he hopes I have fun.

Mike: He was a cutie pie. He just stared at me for like 5 secs and went "HI:)" haha I was like "I tried to think of a question for a whole day and now I can't think of one!" He's like "haha that's okay! Thank-You for coming and have fun!"

And Rob... He poked me x) Cuz I was just smiling stupidly at him and not saying anything x) And we had a similar conversation as I did with Phoenix and Brad.

I had a funny convo with Chester... He was telling the girl in front of me about a bra being thrown at his face and I sort of continued that convo with him... He signed my paper and he was really nice and friendly :) Joe was nice too, but he just smiled and said hello.

The security was SO nice though. Hugol gave me a pen cuz he said I squeaked and he thought it was cute haha. He wrote a note in my tour book saying "Jessie you rock" haha... nice guy. I was also talking to this asian girl that worked for them (forgot to ask her for her name) and she was telling me about she was so shocked when she first started working for them. And she was like "Don't cry haha whatever you do DON'T CRY" so we talked for a bit.

The GA was PACKED when the M&G was over... but there was a gap between the GA area and the arena wall where the security stood. So... They let my friend and I (from the M&G) walk through the security area straight to the front so I ended up being in the second row! I didn't know that was possible haha. I sort of just smiled and waved at the security and they smiled and shook their head and pointed at the front opening for us to squish in.

I can't wait to see them again!:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.