How Did You Find Us?

Discussion in 'Newbie Camp' started by Mark, Apr 16, 2004.

1. tyrskytyyhty

tyrskytyyhty a little taste of hypocrisy

It's no fun. :( I'm glad that the Internet exists.

2. Vdalem

Vdalem Purrfect! LPA Super VIP

*nods* Me too. I wouldn't know what to do with myself if it didn't exists. I would have never met you guys, never known my Bff, never met Linkin Park in general.

3. shoegaze4u

shoegaze4u Active Member

I don't remember exactly, when I heard of the LPA the first time. There are many sources. But if you become a LP fan and you are going to dive deeper into the bands history, there is no way around not to stumble about the LPA in any way. I'm new here and I hope to meet many nice people here :)

4. Anonymous Person

Anonymous Person You promised me flesh!

I came across this site back in 2004 or something like that. Unfortunately i wasn't into Linkin Park like i am now.

5. Squish Mitten

Squish Mitten I'm a five-star general; infantry controller.

I don't have any cool story. Google brought me here.

6. brady

brady I am the LPA LPA Super Member

I joined in October of 2012 which nothing special was happening there. I posted some stuff, most of it being ignorant crap because I was an idiot. Then for a while I left the site and didn't come back till the autumn of 2013. And now I post here a good amount.

Oh and I'm pretty sure i found this site from the Monthly Mix Up contests. And I hadn't heard of the LPU until I joined the forums, and thanks to you guys I'm now a member.

7. Procrastinator

Procrastinator Just A Normal Linkin Park Fan And A Procrastinator

I found LP Association when I saw the Mike Shinoda holding a Heinz Try The Ketchup MotherFucker picture.

8. linkin73

linkin73 New Member

Was having a discussion in the LPU chat room & LPA came up, i thought i was already a member, but joined up anyway, sure i know a few people here i know in the LPU :)

Last edited: Mar 5, 2014
  9. Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

Welcome to the LPA! You can start a new thread introducing yourself, if you want to. :CUMULUS:

10. Apop

Apop LPA VIP LPA VIP

I'm pretty sure I was there, too! :D Welcome to the LPA, glad to see you joined!

11. Vdalem

Nothing more find then to find out how long you been on here. *giggles* That and the fact you're still here, that everyone is used to you know. *nibbles on cookie*

12. Blake

Blake Leave a Trace LPA Super Member

Furthering my story, I found both LPA and KTT through LPL (and google which I didnt find out til later, I found KTT by searching for news on ATS at that time unnamed 4th album, but didnt know it was KTT). Then I found KTT through someone who posted about it on LPL which I then figured out I knew about the site already but just the Linkin Park thread.

Which is funny because I hardly ever (until this week) post on LPL or even check in anymore but im on KTT like 24/7. LPA I come back to on occasion, been very active this week though.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2014
  13. KevinLP

KevinLP Untitled

First of all, I would like to say that I think LPA is awesome! :awesome: So I want to say thank you to everybody that is part of this awesome association! Since I found this site i've been checking this site almost every day for new news. Also I've read a lot of posts on the forum.

Two years ago I came across this site, before the release of BID. I was searching for album news and came across
    this page. I checked back regularly, and then the Scavenger Hunt came. It was so exciting, I checked the forum everyday for news. It was a really awesome experience, even despite the fact that I didn't participate. And since then I never left, but I almost never posted anything. I guess I often didn't know what to post.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2014
  14. RumpWrangler

RumpWrangler Member

my friend sitting next to me in wed design class forced me to

15. Vdalem

Awww poor you. Cookie?

16. 50%_Pain

50%_Pain New Member

Hey! I found this site while I was researching about Tasty Snax! Lol! I wonder if Phoenix still talks to them. lol

17. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Welcome to the site! And to answer your question, he does! Mark Fiore the former lead vocalist for The Snax is Linkin Park's videographer/camera man, and Jim Roach who performed with The Snax, still talks to Dave as well. They pretty much all keep in touch.

18. rcm034

rcm034 Well-Known Member

I had been hanging around in the LPU forums during that A Thousand Suns puzzle craze. Derek was online in there and told me about LPA. He suggested I check it out so I did and had a lot of fun cracking those puzzles, so I stuck around. I think this was the first thing I did here haha http://www.lpassociation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31925&highlight=griffith

I don't post often, but this is literally the only forum site I've ever posted more than once on so don't judge me on that haha. Doesn't mean I don't read everything. Come to think of it I should change my name to UberLurker or something haha.

19. MyNameSucks

MyNameSucks Member

Google. I was searching which of the tracks in Living Things would be the 3rd single and I stumbled upon this site which tells me it's either Powerless or Castle of Glass.

I'm glad I found people I can discuss my favorite band with. I have some friends who likes LP but they're not really into them as much as I am.

20. Micox

Micox The "Linkin Pigeon"

Hmm ... I don't know how I've discovered this place ... Maybe by searching some informations about LIVING THINGS or "A LIGHT THAT NEVER COMES" ... :doge: